Anyone not care if we make the top six?

colinzeal

Got to say, like Vlad, i have given up on this season!!

I really dont care, my passion for Hearts is at its lowest ebb. I have supported worst HEarts teams than this, but i really dont care.

As one of the founding members of the hat kickers society, i have fluctuated between anger and apathy in the last two years, at the start of January i got a bit excited and thought it was a new dawn for the Club! It clearly not was not and with the subsequent sale of Velicka i basically gave up on this season.

I dont expect us to be challenging for the Champions league, but i expect us at the very least to have a competent manager and a set of hard grafting pors who can play to the level befitting of the Club the size of Hearts!

I know this is same old same old, it just annoyed me when Miko's goal on Saturday came through on sky and i didn't react in the slightest, i really didn't care!

I personally couldn't give a flying feck where we finish this year and just want to see the back of it.

Completely apathetic towards Hearts, have been for a long time now. When losing the opening derby of the season doesn't even effect you, you knows its bad.

I personally couldn't give a flying feck where we finish this year and just want to see the back of it.

Completely apathetic towards Hearts, have been for a long time now. When losing the opening derby of the season doesn't even effect you, you knows its bad.

THere are hundreds out there who feel the same.

Although the derby did annoy me!

We will achieve nothing for ourselves but we can still try to stop hibs making Europe and Celtic winning the league if we make the top six. That would do for me.

Do you know where hell is

This season has been a real sickner for me, and every other jambo for that matter. In years gone by we have known our place in scottish football, we were realistic. The year 2005 brought what seemed like a new dawn for us and at the end of it, even though we had had some serious chaos our expectation levels had been raised.

Since then we have had to "believe" and it seems that now we are being asked to believe even more. The annoying thing for me is that vlad raised our expectation levels to almost fever pitch and when the season tickets started to sell he was loving it and revelled in it. Now it seems that we the fans are too unrealistic and that we should be content with what we have even though we pay the prices of a "big team".

I hope in a way that we dont make the top six as i dont think i could handle to prospect of a derby at easter road considering how we are playing.

Id like us to make top 6 but cant see it. like all of you i seem to be past caring. recently ive been checking the sunderland scores before even thinking about hearts. i still love hearts above any other team but there is nothing to get me remotely excited right now. at work/the pub i barely mention hearts these days during any footy related chat/banter. this is same old, same old but bottom of the line is its simply depressing.never thought id say that about the team i love.

I hope in a way that we dont make the top six as i dont think i could handle to prospect of a derby at easter road considering how we are playing.

The prospect of another derby at Easter Road is not quite as sobering as it was at this time last year, though!

I don't care where we finish this season. As others have said, it's a season which has clearly been written off by the club's owner, so why should we feel any different? Although being honest, everything about the club currently screams "Bottom 6", from its non-existent footballing strategy and management to its desperate campaign to get next season's money in before this winter's out.

I have to agree with you there as i have lost a lot of faith recently. If i use my head and not my heart then i have to seriously ask why i would pay another ?385 to watch a team that has all but sold its best players and replaced them with sub standard imports, withheld its company accounts, held back on bringing in a new manager and all but ceased to communicate with the fans. Whilst all of this is going on the club releases the new season ticket information and ask's us to pay early, all the while we are again told to believe as the future looks good, except we cant tell you about it as we havent got it fully sorted yet!

Having said all that they know full well that suckers like myself will continue to buy our tickets as we love the club.

Miller Jambo 60
Got to say, like Vlad, i have given up on this season!!

I really dont care, my passion for Hearts is at its lowest ebb. I have supported worst HEarts teams than this, but i really dont care.

As one of the founding members of the hat kickers society, i have fluctuated between anger and apathy in the last two years, at the start of January i got a bit excited and thought it was a new dawn for the Club! It clearly not was not and with the subsequent sale of Velicka i basically gave up on this season.

I dont expect us to be challenging for the Champions league, but i expect us at the very least to have a competent manager and a set of hard grafting pors who can play to the level befitting of the Club the size of Hearts!

Jus to

know this is same old same old, it just annoyed me when Miko's goal on Saturday came through on sky and i didn't react in the slightest, i really didn't care!

Just to screw the hobos for Europe

I care about us finishing top 6.

Nothing to do with hibs or celtic.

Just the pride that we will have ALWAYS finished top six since the SPL started if we acheive it this season.

Personally, I want to see Hearts win every match that we're involved in.

Anyone who purports to support the club and not be bothered about the results should perhaps find something else to do on a Saturday.

chester copperpot

If we finish bottom 6 then at least I might get to witness a couple of home victories before the season ends.

Although we are the only club outside the OF to finish in the top 6 in every season and would still like this for to be the case.

Falkirk to me, is the biggest game of the season for us.

Anyone who purports to support the club and not be bothered about the results should perhaps find something else to do on a Saturday.

I have, not been once this season. Won't be back until we get a manager.

First season since i started going to watch Hearts that i have not been to game.

You can say i am not a real supporter, but you would be wrong!

J.T.F.Robertson

I agree, but you'd like to think :rolleyes: that thought process would apply to our owner as well.

Aye me.

Dont care where we finish now, I care not a jot!!

As a previous poster said, might be better if we dont make the six. That way we might actually witness another win or two before the season ends, and more importantly, less likely to get a pumpin off the wee team!?

It might also have the added bonus of Vlad sitting up and actually doing something about the situation so as this type of season is never endured again - although thats a debate for another day.

Deevers Personally, I want to see Hearts win every match that we're involved in.

I think anyone who supports hearts would want that but that is not the issue here imo. What is being said is that we are absolute dire just now and the only teams we seem to get a result against are those in the bottom six so do you really want to get into the top six and get pumped against the old firm and maybe even a dull one against hibs?

What would happen if we ended up in the same senario as hibs last year in which the team in seventh finish with more points than us yet are still below us? I seem to remember us jambos ripping them for that one.

The season is a write off as far as i am concerned and i have not became like this over night but i have slowly been worn down by one dire performance after another. Rangers at tynie was one of the worst nights i have had at tynie in a very long time and i dont think i could handle much more of that.

JamboGraham

it just annoyed me when Miko's goal on Saturday came through

:eek:

I have, not been once this season. Won't be back until we get a manager.

First season since i started going to watch Hearts that i have not been to game.

The only people I would consider not to be "real supporters" are those who have no passion for this Club. People can have various reasons for not attending matches - that's there prerogative.

Anyone who says he doesn't care about results and doesn't care about the position in the league that the team occupies has lost interest and that speaks for it's self. What then do we call people who have failed to support the club during the fallow times and come rushing back when times have changed and we're challenging again?

When talking about how sick we all feel about this season, can I ask one thing?

Please remember how sick we all felt last season as well.

This is not a one off

We are the only team to have always finished in the top 6 outside the OF....... We are all Hearts fans here and thus I expect we all want Hearts to win every game we play.. hence we must all want Hearts to finish in the top 6.. YES???? anything else is about as logical as being born in Edinburgh and chosing to support hibs!

http://scotsport.podbean.com

The only people I would consider not to be "real supporters" are those who have no passion for this Club. People can have various reasons for not attending matches - that's there prerogative.

Anyone who says he doesn't care about results and doesn't care about the position in the league that the team occupies has lost interest and that speaks for it's self. What then do we call people who have failed to support the club during the fallow times and come rushing back when times have changed and we're challenging again?

I disagree. I still support Hearts.

However i am completely disillusioned with the way the current regime run the Club!

Even under Pie man i never felt this detached from the Club!

The reason i dont care where we finish is because there is something fundamentally wrong with the way the Club is being run, and scraping into the top six is not going to change that.

Pie man never got my feeling like this, Vlad has, Hearts are still my Club though!

JamboGraham
You must work for The sun, taking my quote out of context there!;)

Fair enough, but you still said it "annoyed you" when Hearts scored a goal.

That is thinking that I just can't get my head around. I accept that there are many things wrong with our club at the moment. However, surely when the whistle blows only the football matters?

Fair enough, but you still said it "annoyed you" when Hearts scored a goal.

That is thinking that I just can't get my head around. I accept that there are many things wrong with our club at the moment. However, surely when the whistle blows only the football matters?

Read it again, i said it annoyed me that the goal had no impact on me, not that Hearts scored!

JamboGraham
Read it again, i said it annoyed me that the goal had no impact on me, not that Hearts scored!

I still can't get my head round the fact that a Hearts supporter can listen to our team score a goal and feel nothing.

I still can't get my head round the fact that a Hearts supporter can listen to our team score a goal and feel nothing.

There is plenty of us about at the moment!

Vlad created us.

Ep0806-TheUndead_thumb.jpg

Buffalo Bill

I'd like us to get Top 6 just to keep the 'always top 6' run going.

But I'm honestly not that bothered.

Last season sucked.

This season is worse.

donatella-versace-beijing.jpg

Buffalo Bill

i still want to see the team every week, but if we sneek into the top 6 it might give vlad the impression that things are maybe not all that bad and not in need of a drastic change. Top 6 glosses over how bad we have been all season and that the players we have are very poor.

J.T.F.Robertson
i still want to see the team every week, but if we sneek into the top 6 it might give vlad the impression that things are maybe not all that bad and not in need of a drastic change. Top 6 glosses over how bad we have been all season and that the players we have are very poor.

If he still harbours that illusion, the game is truly a bogey.

Seasons written off anyway.

Top six finish makes no difference.

Hopefully a few meaningless easier games in the bottom six would give some of the younger lads a run out in the first team.

J.T.F.Robertson
Seasons written off anyway.

Top six finish makes no difference.

Hopefully a few meaningless easier games in the bottom six would give some of the younger lads a run out in the first team.

The mess we're in, there's no such animal.

Would rather finish top 6 than not.

But saying that if we do I will not be that excited and if we don't I will not lose any sleep.

Think you can put me in the bracket of having lost interest for the season.

I agree with the OP. I'm not bothered if we make the top six or if we sell all our players or if the club goes bust. Until something happens to get the disruptive elements at the club away, I'm not ersed.

Some weeks I can't even be bothered to listen to the game on the radio.

I agree with the OP. I'm not bothered if we make the top six or if we sell all our players or if the club goes bust. Until something happens to get the disruptive elements at the club away, I'm not ersed.

Some weeks I can't even be bothered to listen to the game on the radio.

think i would be bothered if that happended mate:confused:

think i would be bothered if that happended mate:confused:

If it meant we could start again and get our club back....

Boaby Ewing

Meh.

Rather we finished as high as possible but can't say I'm honestly that ersed.

Maybe bottom six would be better, as it might make it seem like the season has finished early... and then we might start to rebuild for next year.

Ach, who am I kidding.

Saw Ramos saying he's already thinking about next season last night. Wonder if the Vlad/Malofeev/Flair clusterfeck are putting plans in place.

portobellojambo1

Never really given it a lot of thought. Now having done so I cannot say I would honestly be bothered whether we finished 6th or 7th, don't really think finishing 6th in the SPL is anything to shout out loud about, so it is not something I can really get excited about.

J.T.F.Robertson
I do i want another Derby at ER,So we can put right that last result ;)

Surely a win over a team in the chaotic state we're in, would be deemed somewhat of a hollow victory? :rolleyes:

Guest cannon
Surely a win over a team in the chaotic state we're in, would be deemed somewhat of a hollow victory? :rolleyes:

You joking thats when we end up getting beat :eek: yer sit in after we won the cup and lost next game at ER still gives me a giggle thought that was quite funny even though i was gutted at the result..

May 2006: Having to beat Aberdeen to split the old firm. I cared

May 1995: Going into the last game with Motherwell with relegation a genuine possibility. I cared a lot

March 2008: needing to beat Falkirk to finish as one of the better mid-table teams. I care a bit.

davemclaren
Never really given it a lot of thought. Now having done so I cannot say I would honestly be bothered whether we finished 6th or 7th, don't really think finishing 6th in the SPL is anything to shout out loud about, so it is not something I can really get excited about.

A simple guy like me sees finishing 6th as being better than finishing 7th plus we get to play the better teams.. ;)

more importantly, less likely to get a pumpin off the wee team!?

Can't believe that everybody missed this gem.

As of this would happen. The **** are pish and it only the keek of the other teams that have got them wins.

COLIN PISH

MR (ROSS COUNTY) RANKIN

OM ******ING GOD!!!

Well believe me when I say this, I'm a Hearts supporter and when Miko scored on Saturday I barely raised a smile.

Archived