Kingston called up to Ghana

Julio

I disagree.

I suppose VR nobbled the Ghanian coach to not pick him in the semi of the ACN?

I think we are all frustrated at LK's injuries and lack of games but to suggest it is some huge conspiracy is really out there imho.

I want to agree with you Boris, I really do.

But it's a strange coincidence that it is our higher earners who always seem to be 'injured', 'not ready', 'off form' 'ill' etc. Pingol, Kingston, Tall, Makela. (previously Bednar and Janny)

But Robbie, Clum, Eggert etc go on and on. Perhaps it's my misconception but . . .

Play him. Don't play him. I'm past caring who pulls on a Hearts shirt each week. I wouldn't shed a tear if any single employee left the club tomorrow. I have no feeling for any of them. Total joke.

"Season ticket,get your season tickets,roll up roll up and buy into the dream,come along sir or you'll be late,get them now avoid delay at your pearl"

"Season tickets,season tickets for sale be quick be ................."

Toxteth O'Grady
Kingston will be off in the summer and if we get ?2m plus then great.

Not seen him at his best and probably never will.

Why is that great, when he will be replaced by either not be replaced or be replaced by a cheaper inferior player?

not so sure what FIFA's stance is on allowing players on international duty, but i would have thought that clubs like Barca asking Cameroon to release Eto'o late for the CAN tournament would mean that Hearts have the right to ask Ghana if we can keep Larry until he is fully recovered.

It's never stopped the old firm from withdrawing their players when it suits them.:mad:

heard from the man himself that he felt he was fit to play last week but the hearts medical team did not

Craig Gordons Gloves

I'd be really curious to find out just how many games players have missed through 'injury' in the last 3 seasons.

Walter Payton
It's never stopped the old firm from withdrawing their players when it suits them.:mad:

That would only be with the SFAs permission, unless it was a game that didn't fall within a recognised international window.

Walter Payton
heard from the man himself that he felt he was fit to play last week but the hearts medical team did not

Genuinely interested, how did you get the chance to speak to him? Was it at the St Mirren game? Wouldn't have imagined Larry would have been walking around the streets of Troon!

squad for their firendly next week against Mexico. What a joke LK seems to have played more times this season for his country rather than us. If Frail had any backbone at all he would demand he didn't travel with them for a meaningless friendly.

When our debt increases by millions year on year can we justify paying the likes of LK a reputed 15 grand a week. We are going to finish in the bottom six and what return have we had for his wages?

He isn`t allowed to , as it`s a midweek for international games Frail can`t refuse to release him if requested to do so.

I agree with what your saying with regards to the return for his wages.

john brownlee

I think its a great honour for a Hearts player to get a cap for his country.

Go on Larry you have great game in london and make us all proud that you are a hearts player Just like Berra and all the other Hearts players that get called up for their country.

:5643::5643::5643::5643:

If he plays on Saturday I wonder if Julio will start a thread apologising for talking absolute drivel yet again?

Geoff Kilpatrick

Given that Ghana will call him up no matter what, I would guess he'll be on the bench tomorrow - but won't play!

hearts_crazy

Guess who's playing today. Puts paid to THAT conspiracy theory anyway.

Walter Payton
Guess who's playing today. Puts paid to THAT conspiracy theory anyway.

Not sure tbh. I was one earlier in this thread trying to pour cold water on the conspiracy theories, but I was in the ticket office pre-match today picking up next seasons ST (I know I'll get abuse for that, but think it shows I'm not just posting this for the windup!)- while I was waiting for my ST, scouts from West Brom, Ipswich, Tottenham and Dundee Utd were there picking up comps. Fair enough we're playing DU next week, but surely there's nobody else the others could be scouting (Berra aside possibly)? The cynical side of me would suggest Larry playing today was maybe for their benefit...

Given that Ghana will call him up no matter what, I would guess he'll be on the bench tomorrow - but won't play!

Bad guess.

scouts from West Brom, Ipswich, Tottenham and Dundee Utd were there picking up comps

I'm not trying to be cheeky but how do you know that, did they all have a badge on?!

Not sure tbh. I was one earlier in this thread trying to pour cold water on the conspiracy theories, but I was in the ticket office pre-match today picking up next seasons ST (I know I'll get abuse for that, but think it shows I'm not just posting this for the windup!)- while I was waiting for my ST, scouts from West Brom, Ipswich, Tottenham and Dundee Utd were there picking up comps. Fair enough we're playing DU next week, but surely there's nobody else the others could be scouting (Berra aside possibly)? The cynical side of me would suggest Larry playing today was maybe for their benefit...

Disappointing then that after yesterday's game their interest will surely have disappeared and with it another chance of a decent fee. Can't see players in the Premiership/Championship getting away with such a lack of effort.

Francis Albert

So if one conspiracy theory fails, invent another.

Walter Payton
I'm not trying to be cheeky but how do you know that, did they all have a badge on?!

Because they said "I'm from West Brom/Ipswich/Tottenham and I'm here to pick up my scouts ticket".

Walter Payton
So if one conspiracy theory fails, invent another.

Invent another? Its your right to choose whether to believe me or not, but there's no need to be a complete :bootyshake: and accuse me of lying, especially when you've never met me.

I've posted over 1300 times on this forum and I've never once posted anything that has proven to be false and there's plenty of posters on here who've met me and who I'd hope would back me up when I say I'm not the sort of bloke who goes around talking sh*t for the sake of it.

If you've got any evidence that would suggest I've made what I posted up put it on the thread, but don't call me a liar just because you don't want to believe it- otherwise you just come across as a complete w@nker.

squad for their firendly next week against Mexico.

That'll explain his lack of commitment on Saturday, saving himself. Just another mercenary, I'm afraid.

That'll explain his lack of commitment on Saturday, saving himself. Just another mercenary, I'm afraid.

Was up north golfing but having spoken to a few mates who were at the game they pretty much said the same as you Rivlin. LK a waste of money. :mw_rolleyes:

If he plays on Saturday I wonder if Julio will start a thread apologising for talking absolute drivel yet again?

Glad he made all the difference and we managed a nil nil draw with the mighty Bairns Djf. :rolleyes:

Archived