Vladimir Romanov - I appeal to you

Craigieboy

Please, please, please, break your silence over the OUTRAGE that has gripped Scottish football over the last weeks.

It is blindingly obvious that you have been STITCHED UP by paying fines for speaking about SFA corruption. Celtic are now repeatedly saying the very same things and NOTHING is being done about it. The SFA mafia must be PISSING THEMSELVES at you as you regularly service their christmas parties & trips abroad. They are absolutely shafting you.

It's about time you spoke. The Hearts support need to hear the voice of our LEADER.

VLAD VLAD VLAD, I appeal to you... do it quietly and officially in turn, not embarassing us further with these 'outburts'.

Frankenstein Jambo.

I think Vlad SHOULD speak up. It would put the SFA in one hell of a prediciment.

Vlad speaks his mind, SFA fine him and show themselves to be biased and currupt as they have not yet dished out punishment to Celtic. Don't fine him then they look stupid and contradict themselves as they have already been fined him for the same behavior.

Either way, SFA look completly foolish.

Vlad always comes out and looks the foolish one, by doing it quietly and officially through lawyers makes them look silly.

Drylaw Hearts

Please, please, please, break your silence over the OUTRAGE that has gripped Scottish football over the last weeks.

It is blindingly obvious that you have been STITCHED UP by paying fines for speaking about SFA corruption. Celtic are now repeatedly saying the very same things and NOTHING is being done about it. The SFA mafia must be PISSING THEMSELVES at you as you regularly service their christmas parties & trips abroad. They are absolutely shafting you.

It's about time you spoke. The Hearts support need to hear the voice of our LEADER.

The SFA disciplinary committee were due to meet last week but their meeting was cancelled due to the weather.

I suggest we sit back and wait a wee while yet.

I think Vlad SHOULD speak up. It would put the SFA in one hell of a prediciment.

Vlad speaks his mind, SFA fine him and show themselves to be biased and currupt as they have not yet dished out punishment to Celtic. Don't fine him then they look stupid and contradict themselves as they have already been fined him for the same behavior.

proof positive, if it was even required, that staying quiet is undoubtedly the best policy.

ROMANOV FAN CLUB

I have to disagree with you it is not up to Vlad to shout his mouth off it is the job of the so called leaders of Hearts Suppoters who's job it is to get infront off the media and demand that the Hearts support are given answers as to why Celtic can say what ever they want and our President can't say anything

It is also up to us as supporters to sing Vlad's name out at games to show our protest to the SFA for Celtic to be fined or our fines returned to us

Vlad always comes out and looks the foolish one, by doing it quietly and officially through lawyers makes them look silly.

i would say that he doesn't always come out looking silly as he has injected a bit of humour recently (suggesting they return fines as his money isn't working for them for example) but i do know what you mean

the right thing to do i think you're right in saying, is quietly and through lawyers, not a public slanging match

Johanes de Silentio

I'd prefer it if Vlad kept out of it for the moment - surely action will be taken against Reid/Lennon/Celtic before too long?

The worry is that we will suffer for Fedotovas's comments - can't see Vlad being a happy boy if that occurs!

I would say that he is loking silly now by not saying anything.

If ever there was a time for a Vladrant it is now.

I know for a fact that Vlad was doing his Christmas shopping this weekend.

Rodney is wanting a PS3. Vlad said no, but he will give in and get the lad one.

Vlad is a sucker for Christmas - so much love in him.

Sterling Archer

I have to disagree with you it is not up to Vlad to shout his mouth off it is the job of the so called leaders of Hearts Suppoters who's job it is to get infront off the media and demand that the Hearts support are given answers as to why Celtic can say what ever they want and our President can't say anything

It is also up to us as supporters to sing Vlad's name out at games to show our protest to the SFA for Celtic to be fined or our fines returned to us

:clarification:

I know for a fact that Vlad was doing his Christmas shopping this weekend.

Rodney is wanting a PS3. Vlad said no, but he will give in and get the lad one.

Vlad is a sucker for Christmas - so much love in him.

:lol:

CLASSIC dad move. Mr Romanov clearly kens the score when it comes to keeping the spirit of Xmas alive. Wee Roman will be thrilled to bits.

I can tell you from the inside that Mrs R makes a mean bowl of mulled wine as well. Just the right depth without being over-rich.

as an aspiration i would hope for some kind of official statement along those lines. one that contained no inflammatory language whatsoever. just carefully chosen points, set out in such a way as to cause maximum embarrassment or humiliation for the SFA.

no chance of that happening. if anything were to be said it would probably contain something controversial which would be picked up on by the likes of chuck dung and the rest of the monkey pack as the crucial part of the statement, thereby instantly giving them the excuse to decry the entire statement as "a rant".

romanov has said various things which were largely correct at the times they were said. he has said things which have since been completely vindicated by recent events. the trouble is that when he says things there's always something contained within that's used to dismiss him as a crank. even the recent website statement from sergijus was dismissed out of hand, even though it was perfectly sensible and valid.

i hope vlad does continue to speak out. why the hell shouldn't he? by and large he tells it like it is. people shouldn't be stopped from telling their honest opinions. we'll just have to accept the fact that we'll be fined again.

Mac_fae_Gillie

The recent events have reflected badly on lennon and reid...A quiet Mr Romanov is a good thing.

Let this run its course and take notes for the future but do nothing now....

The SFA disciplinary committee were due to meet last week but their meeting was cancelled due to the weather.

I suggest we sit back and wait a wee while yet.

Did they not conduct some business by phone ? I was sure that I read this somewhere that they had a conference call meeting, to deal with some business.

I think we should keep waiting and seeing for a little while longer. Celtic have dropped 10 points by my reckoning since all of this started. Why not let them do all the talking and see if they drop another 10? If they want to bite the hand that feeds them then we should leave them to get on with it.

At the moment the only team talking is Celtic. If their form and our form stay the same we will be doing very nicely. I see no need to draw any attention away from them. I understand our fines were unfair but I am happy to see Celtic paying for their comments in points instead of pounds.

Chad Sexington

:lol:

CLASSIC dad move. Mr Romanov clearly kens the score when it comes to keeping the spirit of Xmas alive. Wee Roman will be thrilled to bits.

I can tell you from the inside that Mrs R makes a mean bowl of mulled wine as well. Just the right depth without being over-rich.

Heard Rodney pulled a MASSIVE strop outside St James Centre yesterday.

Mr Romanov not impressed and walked away to browse HMV window while Mrs Romanov dealt with the situation.

Just reporting what I heard.

Don't shoot the messenger.

Maybe vlad is waiting to nearer Christmas to deliver another festive message in the match day programme like he did a few years ago?

Heard Rodney pulled a MASSIVE strop outside St James Centre yesterday.

Mr Romanov not impressed and walked away to browse HMV window while Mrs Romanov dealt with the situation.

Just reporting what I heard.

Don't shoot the messenger.

That Big Issue lad has got loose lips to sink ships. :verymad:

I was hearing that wee Rodney was suitably chastised when it was made clear what would happen when he got home and never caused a bit of bother the rest of the day. Mr Romanov plays fair, but hard - not afraid of the occasional character building slippering when it's warranted.

What wee Rodders won't have noticed was Mr R sneaking into HMV while Mrs R was taking care of business and picking up a copy of Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix on Blu-Ray as a stocking filler. Crafty.

Tiberius Stinkfinger

Maybe vlad is waiting to nearer Christmas to deliver another festive message in the match day programme like he did a few years ago?

A 3 O'clock message on Christmas day by the Romanov's, the REAL Royal family ???

Vladimir Romanov, I appeal to you - keep drinking THIS:

stfu-absolut.png

And maybe you'd LIKE to OFFER your minion CRAIGIEBOY some as well? :thumbsup:

To your continued good health, Mr Romanov. :toasting:

Chad Sexington

That Big Issue lad has got loose lips to sink ships. :verymad:

I was hearing that wee Rodney was suitably chastised when it was made clear what would happen when he got home and never caused a bit of bother the rest of the day. Mr Romanov plays fair, but hard - not afraid of the occasional character building slippering when it's warranted.

What wee Rodders won't have noticed was Mr R sneaking into HMV while Mrs R was taking care of business and picking up a copy of Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix on Blu-Ray as a stocking filler. Crafty.

"And thats why he's the best in the business."

:paterson:

Francis Albert

Against the background of the SFA and Scottish media's treatment of him, Vlad's silence at the present time speaks volumes.

Dont think it'll be long before we do hear from our glorious leader, but i'd like something along the lines of the monkey picture again.

Vlad's last fall out with a national football association resulted in his team being relegated two divisions.

I wonder what the OP would say if that happened to Hearts? :whistling:

i would say that he doesn't always come out looking silly as he has injected a bit of humour recently (suggesting they return fines as his money isn't working for them for example) but i do know what you mean

the right thing to do i think you're right in saying, is quietly and through lawyers, not a public slanging match

correct :thumbsup:

I didn't mean he always gets it wrong as such, just whenever the press reports it - it's when he has. Its always the negative stuff on the news/ in the the paper which in turn then follows a complete barrage of abuse thrown at jambos from work colleagues and the like.

I'd prefer for us to do our talking on the pitch, Vlad has a horrible habit of speaking out and taking action when the teams doing well/before a big game. I'd like to see him shut up and concentrate on finances and stadium plans. Let JJ do the rest.

Vlad has f..**cked up with anderton, burley, foulkes, brellier, skacel, hartley, pressley, gordon.. etc... he could do with being quiet, and therefore finally with me being 21, I can put the 4/5 years of Vlad related work place 'banter' behind me.

Vlad's last fall out with a national football association resulted in his team being relegated two divisions.

I wonder what the OP would say if that happened to Hearts? :whistling:

Would never happen and i'm sure you are just trying to look at the extreme, never the less i like the post and the OP should take note.

What about a "Vlad knew" banner?

A fantastic suggestion for a televised game.

Alternatively I think VR should wait until the weegies/refs think everything is sorted out and then shout the odds.

As things stand I think it is incredible that Hooper (and now Stokes), Reid and Lennon until now seem to have got off while VR pays for the running costs of the GFA

I think he's doing the right thing keeping his powder dry for now. Having a rant about things before they're sorted out won't help at all and might only give the powers that be an excuse to switch focus to us from the real perpetrators of all this nonsense. Even worse, I could see them hammering us with a ridiculous fine based on the fact that we have similar previous and letting Celtic away with a paltry fine instead. I've no doubt he'll be watching developments very closely - there could even be discussions ongoing behind closed doors or something - but for now I think he needs to keep schtum. His time will come...

I think he's doing the right thing keeping his powder dry for now.

Kevin Thomas used to keep his powder dry too.

Didn't help his footballing career though.

C'MON VLADIMIR, give us a highly divisive, partly amusing and slightly erratic press release!

Would never happen and i'm sure you are just trying to look at the extreme, never the less i like the post and the OP should take note.

A lot of things I thought would never happen have actually happened since Vlad took charge.

Saying anything at all just now would allow the media to focus all their guns on us and totally ignore Celtic. It's been bad enough over the past few weeks with clowns like Kenny Clark trying to use us to take the heat of them. The time for speaking out is if and when the SFA/SPL decide to do nothing at all about the behaviour of Lennon and the utterances of Reid, Hooper and Stokes.

Saying anything at all just now would allow the media to focus all their guns on us and totally ignore Celtic. It's been bad enough over the past few weeks with clowns like Kenny Clark trying to use us to take the heat of them. The time for speaking out is if and when the SFA/SPL decide to do nothing at all about the behaviour of Lennon and the utterances of Reid, Hooper and Stokes.

Totally agree.

I hope\believe that the SFA will punish Celtic and Lennon for their recent actions as they can now say to Celtic the events at Tannadice have been dealt with McDonald has gone. Now lets look at your actions and comments at Tynecastle and the AGM

The Treasurer

Spot on.

I'm sure Mr Romanov will be watching this farce develop with great interest.

Should sellik (as most would expect) get off lightly for their recent behaviour then I would expect our beloved leader to let rip with both barrels, safe in the knowledge that the gFA can no longer touch him and still claim not to be corrupt.

john brownlee

I don't know why he should repeat what he has already said and we know the contents and the words of his message. All the weegie press( BTW JJ is Manager of the month) have to do is regurgitate their old out of context/ lost in translation spiel. Mr Romanov just doesn't need, or have to do it. As a previous poster said let them stew. If you cant get out of the hole throw the shovel away, a lesson smellic might have to learn.

Rudolf's Mate

What about a "Vlad knew" banner?

Think this is a great idea. Imagine if the home end was plastered with these!

Archived