Trainers....

The People's Chimp

The People's Chimp

Few decent pairs of trainers coming out over the next wee while. Particularly liking these two, the first look perfect for this weather.

2_115.jpg

Nice reworking of the Dunk.

1_129.jpg

Got these last week

2__________________.jpg

SectionXpunter

3405397470_main.jpg

When we are not bollock deep in snow, I'm sporting these bad-boys.....they appeal to my hippie side. :peace:

In this Ice Age, its the chunkiest pair of D.C's or Vans on the rack.

I actually wonder what goes through the heads of some folk on jkb when it comes to dress sense. Not nessecerily on this thread but you often get the idea many fancy themselves as some sort of trend setting fashion expects but you don't half see some abombinations!

All the trainers on this thread are hideous!

The People's Chimp

I actually wonder what goes through the heads of some folk on jkb when it comes to dress sense. Not nessecerily on this thread but you often get the idea many fancy themselves as some sort of trend setting fashion expects but you don't half see some abombinations!

I've seen some of your posts on clothes threads.

In no position to comment whatsoever.

I've seen some of your posts on clothes threads.

In no position to comment whatsoever.

LIAR LIAR PANTS ON FIRE!

don't tend to post on clothes threads.

SectionXpunter

Where in the high street would one go to view the Adidas Vespa lovelies?

Footlocker. They are Footlocker originals I think....I have them in Black with white trim/laces.

Konrad von Carstein

Footlocker. They are Footlocker originals I think....I have them in Black with white trim/laces.

Cheers :thumbsup:

He say's without posting a pic of his favoured Guttie. :ermm:

I have so far resisted converses in all forms, but I'm getting these from my girlfriend for Crimbo, can't wait!

3401945870_main.jpg

3410291320_main.jpg

Not quite the same as some of the questionable offerings on here, but I'm getting myself a pair of these in the near future.

Last few posts have brought this back from the dead. Loving DDLN's desert boots and JMT's Onitsuka's in particular.

Needing some inspiration for snow-worthy footwear, I've been rocking about in the Dunlop green flashes and Urban Outfitters canvas efforts for way too long. Anyone seen anything decent that will last me in the conditions?

The People's Chimp

I've gone off trainers lately, possibly a sign I'm getting on a bit.

It's all about these at the moment.

944dd84b8f7049306f56550982534f72.jpg

The desert boots are a guaranteed win. The only problem is wearing them in this snow, so for that reason mine are currently recuperating on my floor.

Not the best for Winter but an absolute classic... Always buy a pair of these when i can get my hands on them...

nike-air-max-1.jpg

AM1s are a classic, bit variable though, some of the designs. I've got a pair of the Air Maxims for kicking about in, super comfort...

3405397470_main.jpg

When we are not bollock deep in snow, I'm sporting these bad-boys.....they appeal to my hippie side. :peace:

In this Ice Age, its the chunkiest pair of D.C's or Vans on the rack.

Any idea what range of samba that is? I've been trying to look for them online. Got the Light blue with yellow 619 version the other day.

Think Cieros will be my next purchase:

th41279722274Ciero%20-%20black%20red.jpg

Undecided if I like the mid-top version. Might go for that being a bit different.

61-23257_w.jpg

Like the Ciero mid-tops too. Not sure what colours to go for though. Did see a nice grey pair recently...

Got myself a pair of Gola Quotas recently, but only because they were ?10. Certainly wouldn't have paid any more!

Think Cieros will be my next purchase:

th41279722274Ciero%20-%20black%20red.jpg

Undecided if I like the mid-top version. Might go for that being a bit different.

61-23257_w.jpg

I have those in brown and blue. Quite decent but not that comfy. Prefer every pair of my ZX's over them.

Apart from these 2, all the other trainers in this thread are hideous.

The good thing about this thread is that most posters have contributed ideas of there own that they think are smart.

Mr Brightside

Apart from these 2, all the other trainers in this thread are hideous.

Got to say I think these are two of the worst on show, really not a fan of White trainers.

The sambas look good though.

Quite like the sambas

Arthur Morgan

Got to say I think these are two of the worst on show, really not a fan of White trainers.

The sambas look good though.

Quite like the sambas

See I'm the opposite, I don't really like all different coloured trainers. Black and White is enough for me. I just think other colours look a bit OTT.

Arthur Morgan

The good thing about this thread is that most posters have contributed ideas of there own that they think are smart.

Cool piece of info there :thumbsup:

Archived