Well done ICT

Nelly Terraces

Nelly Terraces

Gie them their dues, that's some record. Shows a lot of guts, fight and teamwork to pull that off, epescially looking down the barrel at the ConspiracyDome today and getting it back to 2-2. Pretty incredible really. And they forked the hobos last week, so fair play to them.

We have a massive battle on our hands for 3rd. Sleeves rolled up Hearts, lets have it!!

Nelly Terraces

its a great record, well done Inverness. :thumbsup:

i'd be more than happy if we could match that either at home or away.

I want us to do them when they come to EH11. Records are there to be broken, I want to stick the boot right into this one.

Gorgie Rules.

yep very commendable - especially today, as one of my learned friends once said ^naeb'dy comes back fae two doon at parkheid!"

On a different tack just watched celebrity hibby Andy "the bottler" Murray get pupmped off Nadal - ######!

Mac_fae_Gillie

good to see ICT doing well and a fantastic record.

And thx ICT for making my day.draw is perfect result for Hearts and lennon gonna be fuming for losing 2 goal lead.

I want us to do them when they come to EH11. Records are there to be broken, I want to stick the boot right into this one.

Gorgie Rules.

They've got there year now so let's hope they lose there next away match, who is it against? :whistling:;)

scots civil war

very impressive stuff from tel and his mob eh

n we got em at tynecastle very soon,3 from now

Remarkable record but I hope it ends in 3 weeks time when they come to tynie.

Here's hoping - but I think JJ will have to be really clever tactically if we are to beat ICT.

Got to say this record away from home is nothing short of amazing.

Archived