Tynie Anthem other than Hearts song!

Gillyboy

..have you heard the above tune! what a anthem for the players and fans to hear before kick off. the non lyric part could generate great noise. Let's get Scott to give it a go before the next home game!

link??

No real link ..like the boys are back in town etc etc.. Tynie's atmosphere has been dire recently. I think the music get's the blood going. Something we can chant at the top of our lungs ..and unless i'm mistaken it's original for a football ground!

No real link ..like the boys are back in town etc etc.. Tynie's atmosphere has been dire recently. I think the music get's the blood going. Something we can chant at the top of our lungs ..and unless i'm mistaken it's original for a football ground!

I think he meant a web link to the song.

Such as this...

It's a good song but a bit theatrical for a football stadium.

Hey Jude is much better.

Would love to chant the 'OooooHhhoOOohhh' from arcade fire at the Hibees at Tynie, as if they aren't scared enough, this would literally make them sh!te their pants!

The italian verdi nonsense would make them laugh at us...

I for one would love to hear 'we are the hearts' more at tynecastle after a game. 'Accross your heart is a badge of pride, wear it well and we'll be at your side',Great song!

MacDonald Jardine

Would love to chant the 'OooooHhhoOOohhh' from arcade fire at the Hibees at Tynie, as if they aren't scared enough, this would literally make them sh!te their pants!

The italian verdi nonsense would make them laugh at us...

I for one would love to hear 'we are the hearts' more at tynecastle after a game. 'Accross your heart is a badge of pride, wear it well and we'll be at your side',Great song!

Has that ever been played at Tynecastle?

Has that ever been played at Tynecastle?

Don't think so. Was on the heartbeat cassette from '95 and then the most recent cd with 20 hearts 'classic's' on it. Great tune. Definately not for one for getting us up for the game, but definately one for after a titanic win. Install some passion on the way out.

MacDonald Jardine

Don't think so. Was on the heartbeat cassette from '95 and then the most recent cd with 20 hearts 'classic's' on it. Great tune. Definately not for one for getting us up for the game, but definately one for after a titanic win. Install some passion on the way out.

I know the song. Just didn't remember ever hearing it at a game.

We could do with playing more Hearts related songs.

Like everything else on the 'Jambo Tribe' cassette - this song is utter pish.

The difference between us and Hibs is that they play stuff like that (e.g. 'When I was young my daddy took me down to Easter Rd') - we don't.

The difference between us and Hibs is that they play stuff like that (e.g. 'When I was young my daddy took me down to Easter Rd') - we don't.

Disagree Massively.

We could do with some more passion and history installed at Tynie. Too many 14/15 year olds not going with their dads and going with neds and just going to abuse the other teams fans rather than support Hearts.

The "song of Tynecastle" is the best apart from hector Nichol's Hearts song.

I've only heard it once , a few years back when I asked Scott Wilson.

It was after Vlad came in and saved our home.... ..

"we will raise our voices for the team we love" <_<

"we will raise our voices for the team we love" <_<

"for the players old and new"

I forgot all about that song

The People's Chimp

Obviously the post of a man who hasn't heard "Henry Smith..." IMO.

Doctor FinnBarr

"we will raise our voices for the team we love" dry.gif

Was that not called "The Centenery March"?

:mellow:

Obviously the post of a man who hasn't heard "Henry Smith..." IMO.

"If you gotta problem like a leaky defence - last line of cover gotta have some common sense.

Instinct and precision are Henry's middle names - 11 years a Jambo - King of the keeper game"

Classic.

• 2 weeks later...

Sitting in the Wheatfield where the speakers had gone AWOL by half-time, Scott could have been playing anything. Everything was just muffled noise.

Radioactive Mince

It was also played just after the Hearts song before kickoff.

I'm a fan of the band, but I feel "Wake Up" is just a bit too dreary for the build-up at Tynecastle. I'd like to hear a Prodigy tune or something like "96 Quite Bitter Beings" by Camp Kill Yourself. Those are the sorts of tracks that make me feel up for stuff. Wouldn't mind some euphoric trance after a good win but doubt the elders would approve.

EDIT: "Nothing" by A would be cool as well.

Archived