Bronze seats in lower Gorgie Stand

gibby1874

according to the seating plan on official site the Bronze cat seat in the lower Gorgie stand are going to be silver cat next season anyone know if this is correct. ?

Mate

it will be correct, 2 seasons ago the 2 outer wing sections of the Gorgie stand whr bronze:), last year 1 section:cool: and this year it looks like a section are silver:sad:

We are being shafted big stlye IMO

portobellojambo1
according to the seating plan on official site the Bronze cat seat in the lower Gorgie stand are going to be silver cat next season anyone know if this is correct. ?

Think someone posted this on another thread last night gibby1874, i.e. they sit in the area which you are referring to, and as a family there season tickets would be increasing at ?85 per adult and ?50 per kid. Can understand why you might have missed it, as the board is drowning under the number of ST threads which are running at the moment.

Jambof3tornado

Its supply and demand. Same thing happened a couple of years back with the wheatfield too,hard to take given how poor we have been but what else is there to do on a saturday.;)

Imeantasong

I emailed the club via Ticketmaster yesterday as Ticketmaster had them at the same price as this season, albeit only with the Cup top-up included.

Haven't heard from Hearts, and Ticketmaster have now increased to ?335.

Crap price for those seats. Looks like I've got to renew (if I decide to), then use the 2 day window to change to a decent seat for the money.

I mailed the club yesterday and pointed out thier advertising campaign of buy now and save money crap, it will cost me 33% more this season to gety wet and a crap view...unbelievable....

The reply was either but the silver at ?120 more or move to the main stand...:mad:

I mailed the club yesterday and pointed out thier advertising campaign of buy now and save money crap, it will cost me 33% more this season to gety wet and a crap view...unbelievable....

The reply was either but the silver at ?120 more or move to the main stand...:mad:

move to a better silver area i am sure there will be spaces :)

terrible_groaning_noise

They adopt this stealth approach, every year, section by section. Last year it was section F upgraded to Platinum, cost me best part of 800 quid for an adult and child. Understand we may not be world beaters every season but a lot of money to watch possible bottom 6 matches

Archived