Where is the new manager we were promised ?

Dazzle

Where is this new manager ?!!! FFS, I haven't even heard rumour of an interview let alone a "I had so and so in my taxi and dropped him off at ..". Is Romanov even trying ?!!

YOU'RE RIGHT!

I can't believe this has slipped under the radar on here. I can't recall it being discussed once.

Where is this new manager ?!!! FFS, I haven't even heard rumour of an interview let alone a "I had so and so in my taxi and dropped him off at ..". Is Romanov even trying ?!!

shight... he's right here, popped in for some sugar about 2 months ago.... (he moved in next door) since then he's been addicted to JKB.

I'll remind him he's got a job to do.

Ray Winstone

I see its time for the hourly "where the new manager" thread.

Excellent.

Thanks for having it brought to our attention.

I see its time for the hourly "where the new manager" thread.

Excellent.

Thanks for having it brought to our attention.

Maybe a I missed the previous posts but has there even been word of an interview for the job ? Frail is a nice and and all but we need to get rid of him ASAP and start the rebuild.

Ray Winstone
Maybe a I missed the previous posts but has there even been word of an interview for the job ? Frail is a nice and and all but we need to get rid of him ASAP and start the rebuild.

Oh I see.

We should get rid of Frail right now and rebuild the squad without the use of a transfer window.

This is definitely something that we all should have considered.

Oh dear oh dear.

I think the general consensus seems to be

Optimist - We are waiting till the end of the season to allow Mark McGhee time to finish his job at Motherwell before appointing him

Pessimist - It is the usual smoke and mirrors in order to get people to renew their STs. We will get an announcement a few days before the season starts telling us that Frail has got the job on a permenant basis.

Official - We are working towards a new appointment. Nobody has been interviewed as of yet.

Glad I could clear that up.

Nah, you're not being serious are you?!

What's the odds of us getting foisted another Eastern European fud?

Ex-Kaunas? Ex-RIPO?

Where's the name we seek?

This is a feckin' joke!

Oh I see.
No, I don't think you do actually.

We should get rid of Frail right now
Frail should have been ditched months ago and should never have been put into this position in the first place. Not his fault but not mine either.

Optimist - We are waiting till the end of the season to allow Mark McGhee time to finish his job at Motherwell before appointing him

Is there any substance to that ?

Ray Winstone
No, I don't think you do actually.

Frail should have been ditched months ago and should never have been put into this position in the first place. Not his fault but not mine either.

I think we all understand that you have just ignored the countless daily posts on this topic to have a moan about it yourself.

You then go on to say we should ditch Frail and rebuild when it is coming to the end of a season and the transfer window is not open.

Are you sure you are not on the wind up?

I had Martin Jol in the back of my taxi last night. Took him from Riccarton to the Airport. Happy now?

I had Martin Jol in the back of my taxi last night. Took him from Riccarton to the Airport. Happy now?
It's a start. :)

He Who Cannot Be Named

Incredible that someone is being slated for showing concern at the state of the clubs management set up.

McGhee is who they are after.

While I don't disagree with the person they are after, I am against the way they are going about it. As it stands McGhee would take the Hearts job. But one week, nevermind three months, is a long time in football. If McGhee gets a good offer from down south he'll be gone in a flash, no doubt about that.

As soon as McGhee made it clear he would see out the season at Motherwell, our attention should have turned elsewhere. We have been left gambling, I hope it turns out for us.

monkfish1979

While I don't disagree with the person they are after, I am against the way they are going about it. As it stands McGhee would take the Hearts job. But one week, nevermind three months, is a long time in football. If McGhee gets a good offer from down south he'll be gone in a flash, no doubt about that.

As soon as McGhee made it clear he would see out the season at Motherwell, our attention should have turned elsewhere. We have been left gambling, I hope it turns out for us.

Let's hope so! Let's also hope that we did the smart thing and tied his contract up on the quiet and that Charlie Mann was fibbing when he said there'd been no interviews. Maybe a lot to hope for, but hey, stranger things have happened....

cobbyshambles

what we don't have a manager?where have you been when these millions of posts have been flying about?

Ewan Murray reckons McGhee is the clear frontrunner.

Why would he want to come to us, lower in the league, mediocre squad, interference, no budget, no youth policy. On the plus side the playing surface is better at Tynecastle.

Just because people are bored of the question does not mean that the question isn't valid.

How many other clubs take 3 months not to find a manager?

Clerry Jambo

Firstly if it is McGhee then fair enough but I don't think he is anything to be shouting from the rooftops about - has a average record in British fitba and thats it.

As for Motherwell, if they qualify for the Yoofa Cup would he want to leave to come to us. In normal circumstances he would as Hearts are by far a club with more potential, but and a BIG BUT we he want to join the current circus - I think he would need lots of assurances. As it happens he appeared to agree to work with Leitch at Motherwell when he arrived there rather than bring his own team in - now didn't our statement on the 1st say the new guy ( or girl - don't rule it out:) ) would have to work with Frail:mw_rolleyes:

cobbyshambles
Just because people are bored of the question does not mean that the question isn't valid.

How many other clubs take 3 months not to find a manager?

all these posts actually are the source behind global warming.

No Nonsense
I think the general consensus seems to be

Pessimist - It is the usual smoke and mirrors in order to get people to renew their STs. We will get an announcement a few days before the season starts telling us that Frail has got the job on a permenant basis.

Official - We are working towards a new appointment. Nobody has been interviewed as of yet.

Glad I could clear that up.

Think i'm somewhere between optimist and pessimist; midimist... thats me! Time will tell though. Wonder where we will be a year today? :Hearts Man dance: or:sterb147:

Horatio Caine

The way things are going at the Tattie Bowl, Strapon will be moving on come the end of the season, and McGhee may fancy the Mhanks a lot more than us.

The way things are going at the Tattie Bowl, Strapon will be moving on come the end of the season, and McGhee may fancy the Mhanks a lot more than us.

McGhee is way down the list of candidates for the Celtic position in the Summer. Moyes and Mowbray are both higher and there are some foreign managers on there as well.

I can't see him being offered that position any time in the immediate future.

He's in the post or lost in planning application papers!! He joins the list of world cup stars on their way as well??

McGhee is way down the list of candidates for the Celtic position in the Summer. Moyes and Mowbray are both higher and there are some foreign managers on there as well.

I can't see him being offered that position any time in the immediate future.

Craig Levein too.

hearts_crazy

You know I think if I ever log onto Kickback and the customary 'where's the new Manager:mad: thread has somehow slipped off the first page I will start a 'Where the where's the new Manager thread' thread.

I know a forum is about debate but do we really have to debate the same thing 20 times a day?

Archived