Why are Hibs fans bothered ???

stephanepaille

RockyBalboa
We're not talking about rangers we're talking about your club.

Can you guess who the two registered directors of the company that is raking in cash on interest payments are?

Is that not the same as Vlad owning all Hearts debt? Difference is Hibs have no debt, only repayments on stadium (they own) and training ground (they own) and Hearts debt goes up and up and owned by a radge who looks like he has either lost interest or just wants to showcase Lithuanians to sell to fishermen and own no training complex.

Nucky Thompson
Where the debt? Where's the proof for this debt? Honestly your just making up stuff as you go along.

5 years ago we were nearly 20million in debt - same as Hearts. Now we run at a profit with 3 million debt at our last count (before Brown and SW left)

We run at a profit, including payments for the West Stand and training ground - our debt has fallen from ?20 million to 0. Hearts on the other hand.....

It's all Hobonomics:rolleyes:

J.T.F.Robertson

Can you guess who the two registered directors of the company that is raking in cash on interest payments are?

Me sir, me sir. :P

Where the debt? Where's the proof for this debt? Honestly your just making up stuff as you go along.

5 years ago we were nearly 20million in debt - same as Hearts. Now we run at a profit with 3 million debt at our last count (before Brown and SW left)

We run at a profit, including payments for the West Stand and training ground - our debt has fallen from ?20 million to 0. Hearts on the other hand.....

Nip down to meadowbank House and ask them (for a small fee) to do a search over east mains and easter road. Ask them to look for securities.

Going by your hobonomics, is it ok if i say that i'm debt-free despite having a mortgage and owing thousands to a building society?

Is that not the same as Vlad owning all Hearts debt? Difference is Hibs have no debt, only repayments on stadium (they own) and training ground (they own).

Why are making payments on a stadium that you own? You did say that you've no debt afterall.

.....Just clearing it up.

Sure you are.

And watching hibs is just like watching the Holland side of the 70's.

RockyBalboa
Nip down to meadowbank House and ask them (for a small fee) to do a search over east mains and easter road. Ask them to look for securities.

Going by your hobonomics, is it ok if i say that i'm debt-free despite having a mortgage and owing thousands to a building society?

No, but you would still own your house. ;)

No, but you would still own your house. ;)

Not if i stopped making the payments to my lender i wouldn't.

Now why would you have a lender if you had no debt?

RockyBalboa

Because we didnt have the money to pay outright no? I never said we had a spare ?10million in the bank did I?

So every club in the world whos' payments include stadium and training complex's dont actually own them? Ok then. Rangers and Celtic dont have there own places also then.

RockyBalboa

And why would you stop making payments to your lender if you had no other money due to anyone else and were walking away with a profit every month? :mw_rolleyes:

rudi_is_a_goal_machine

they care because we can only get better, they've lost their brown and thomson. if they had kept that squad together then yes, you would be looking at a pretty decent team but the fact is they're not.

their ability to retain, or even replace players is very poor so they know last seasons team is the closest they are going to get to silverware for years to come. (oh and a wee cup doesnt count!)

its all simple when u thnik about it reall;):)

:107years:

Because we didnt have the money to pay outright no? I never said we had a spare ?10million in the bank did I?

So every club in the world whos' payments include stadium and training complex's dont actually own them? Ok then. Rangers and Celtic dont have there own places also then.

Rocky, Rocky, Rocky - you seem determined to drag other clubs into this discussion.

This is about hibs and your claim that you have no debt.

But we are getting somewhere though. Now, when you say that you didn't have the money to pay outright, do you mean that you had to borrow money?

Also, can you confirm how much you've made in player sales and spent in player purchases in, say, the last 5 years.

I Difference is Hibs have no debt, only repayments on stadium (they own) and training ground (they own).

Haha

See I have to try and be funny but it comes so naturally to RB.

I wonder if he even realises how stupid that statement is.

And why would you stop making payments to your lender if you had no other money due to anyone else and were walking away with a profit every month? :mw_rolleyes:

Again, why would you be making payments to anyone if you owed no one any money i.e. no debt?

Any guesses as to who the two registered directors of the company that is raking in cash on interest payments are?

Haha

See I have to try and be funny but it comes so naturally to RB.

I wonder if he even realises how stupid that statement is.

I have visions of him sitting with a fez on his head. :P

RockyBalboa
Again, why would you be making payments to anyone if you owed no one any money i.e. no debt?

Any guesses as to who the two registered directors of the company that is raking in cash on interest payments are?

I know who borrowed Hibs the money.

You have also turned the "hibs dont own the training ground" arguement into a "hibs have no debt" arguement. :)

****in Dancer

Damo Gray!!! Good Hibee lad :cool:

I know who borrowed Hibs the money.

You have also turned the "hibs dont own the training ground" arguement into a "hibs have no debt" arguement. :)

****in Dancer

Damo Gray!!! Good Hibee lad :cool:

Who do you think owns the company that's raking in the interest payments?

And TBF Rocky, i never turned this into a hibs have no argument. That was you....

.....our debt has fallen from ?20 million to 0...

...Difference is Hibs have no debt...

RockyBalboa
Who do you think owns the company that's raking in the interest payments?

And TBF Rocky, i never turned this into a hibs have no argument. That was you....

I reckon we're boring the c..t out of everyone too mate :)

I know who owns the company, and it's not HBOS or someone similar it would be - with higher interest rates than it would have been if it wasnt STF :cool:

I reckon we're boring the c..t out of everyone too mate :)

Aye your right RB. At least it wasn't another feckin' season ticket thread though.

We can pick it up again the next time i'm bored. ;)

RockyBalboa
Aye your right RB. At least it wasn't another feckin' season ticket thread though.

We can pick it up again the next time i'm bored. ;)

Deal ;)

Calum Anderson
As an aside RB, i looked into that matter re ownership of your training *ahem* complex.

Hibernian FC are the registered owners. But you won't actually own it until you repay the mortgage.

The training centre doesn't have a mortgage. It's been paid for.

Was reading through this and couldn't help but find this a bit weird.

OP says that Hibs fans have more interst in Hearts than they do in their own silly little team.

This "RockyBalboa" guy who in all fairness I have read some of his other posts and he doesn't seem as much of a banger as the rest of the wee teams creepy, methadone ridden fans has made the most noise on this thread and also has a total of 5'347 posts on this board ( thats dedication by the way)

What is that all about, any time you speak to a hibs fan (thankfully not very often) they have more to say about Hearts than their own team, you go on the Evening News site to see whats happening and they are cawling all over the place talking about debt (they can barely even count unless talking in grams), they steal mobiles and call phone ins and talk about us. Get a Grip

I could not care less about Hibs and i'm sure the majority of Hearts fans are the same. all I really know about them is that they have always been poor to average on the pitch, their fans are a bit camp or steal stuff, they have not won the scotish cup in ages and there last few managers have all had funny shaped heads.

Someone make them stop

Mr Quagmire
Farmer doesn't run Hibernian and doesn't control what players come/go and managers are there etc so I reckon there's a lot more reason why Vlad should be seen rather than Farmer no? :rolleyes:

How do you know what goes on if its not been in the Sun ? :rolleyes:

Farmer doesn't run Hibernian and doesn't control what players come/go and managers are there etc so I reckon there's a lot more reason why Vlad should be seen rather than Farmer no? :rolleyes:

No but he certainly keeps them going, as they would not exist if he didn`t bail them out when Mercer tried to buy them over.

The training centre doesn't have a mortgage. It's been paid for.

Yes.

It does have a mortgage.

Unless Hibs are telling porkies to both the Registers of Scotland and Companies House.

A lot of Hobos are obsessed with Hearts going to the wall.

There's 2 reasons for this;

1/ We were a ballhair away from shutting them down so they want the same fate to befall us, and;

2/ Having bitterly lived in our shadow for over 130 years they know us going tits up is the only way that they will ever be the top team in Edinburgh.

I should really pity them, but I don't, I can't fecking stand them.

They've been saying for three years that Hearts will be out of business in the immediate future.

they've also been saying the debt when announced would be ?40m.

Don't you find it a little ironic that you post a thread about why Hibbies are interested in the goings on at Hearts when you look on the Hibs forum and post about Hibs fans on here?

And I will put it to you that Hibs fans are "bothered" because Hibs fans are football fans, and the last time I checked Hearts are a football club, our derby rivals, play in the very same league as HFC and claim to play football as well (although this last point is up for some discussion). :P

they've also been saying the debt when announced would be ?40m.

It hardly took the mind of Stephen Hawking to work that one out.

Its the mere fact that the Hobos have been going on and on and on about it ad nuaseam that's relevant here.

Don't you find it a little ironic that you post a thread about why Hibbies are interested in the goings on at Hearts when you look on the Hibs forum and post about Hibs fans on here?

And I will put it to you that Hibs fans are "bothered" because Hibs fans are football fans, and the last time I checked Hearts are a football club, our derby rivals, play in the very same league as HFC and claim to play football as well (although this last point is up for some discussion). :P

Just a pity for you then that your derby rivals have had far more success than your wee scabby team. Of course you'll talk about Hearts as you need to organise all your clutching at straws attempts like Hearts failures to try and better yourselves as you have very very little over your derby rivals.

Keep clutching ya ballooon!!:107years::)

Just a pity for you then that your derby rivals have had far more success than your wee scabby team. Of course you'll talk about Hearts as you need to organise all your clutching at straws attempts like Hearts failures to try and better yourselves as you have very very little over your derby rivals.

Keep clutching ya ballooon!!:107years::)

I love you, man. Let's elope.

Archived