Why are Hibs fans bothered ???

stephanepaille

stephanepaille

Just having a wee squint to see what the dregs of the earth are saying over on Hibs.net and there seems to be alot of interest in us....???

Wonder why they want to talk about our planning application for a new stand when the have a shed of there own that hasnt been redeveloped yet ??

Our planning application has been sent...it isnt a hoax...pure 100% ligit !!

And why do they seem so fasinated at what Romanov is doing and how much we are in debt....surely they should maybe have a wee look at themselves.

I had a Hibbie say to me the other day...when was the last time yous heard from Romanov....simple answer is we havent but when was the last time Hibs heard from Farmer and other clubs heard from there main money men....the list could be fairly long.

So if your a Hibbie maybe reading this get back to your celebrations...and a happy 107th from me x.

They've been saying for three years that Hearts will be out of business in the immediate future. The clock keeps ticking. I honestly think when the Sun eventually explodes in fourty five gazillian years some Hobo will pop up from the rubble and let out a final "told you so" before collapsing.

In short - its tough being wrong. Over and over again.

How does the song go?

Flats, flats glorious flats.

Not long left on those countdown timers huh guys.

stephanepaille

I think it may just have a wee something to do with the Great Wallace Mercer... after he tried to kill them off....he was unlucky at the time in not doing so....pity realy then we wouldnt have to put up with these cretins.

You would think if you hadnt won the Scottish cup in 107 years you would feel silly by now....but nope they keep coming back for more.

chester copperpot
I honestly think when the Sun eventually explodes in fourty five gazillian years some Hobo will pop up from the rubble and let out a final "told you so" before collapsing.

Quote of the night.

Had me doubled over mate, nice one.:107years:

Drylaw Hearts
They've been saying for three years that Hearts will be out of business in the immediate future. The clock keeps ticking. I honestly think when the Sun eventually explodes in fourty five gazillian years some Hobo will pop up from the rubble and let out a final "told you so" before collapsing.

How does the song go?

If the development goes ahead there will actually be flats on the site afterall.

RockyBalboa

How does the song go?

:rofl:

RockyBalboa
Just having a wee squint to see what the dregs of the earth are saying over on Hibs.net and there seems to be alot of interest in us....???

Wonder why they want to talk about our planning application for a new stand when the have a shed of there own that hasnt been redeveloped yet ??

Our planning application has been sent...it isnt a hoax...pure 100% ligit !!

And why do they seem so fasinated at what Romanov is doing and how much we are in debt....surely they should maybe have a wee look at themselves.

I had a Hibbie say to me the other day...when was the last time yous heard from Romanov....simple answer is we havent but when was the last time Hibs heard from Farmer and other clubs heard from there main money men....the list could be fairly long.

So if your a Hibbie maybe reading this get back to your celebrations...and a happy 107th from me x.

Farmer doesn't run Hibernian and doesn't control what players come/go and managers are there etc so I reckon there's a lot more reason why Vlad should be seen rather than Farmer no? :rolleyes:

Dirk Diggler
W*nkers.

Each and every one of them.

FTH

Posts number 8 and 10 being a case in point.

On average, one-third of all threads on page one of vermin.net are about Hearts. Of the two-thirds left, half will eventually make reference to Hearts in some way or another.

The remaining third will solely be about hibs. and Real Madrid. and the Dutch team of the 70's.

It's an obsession.

Farmer doesn't run Hibernian and doesn't control what players come/go and managers are there etc so I reckon there's a lot more reason why Vlad should be seen rather than Farmer no? :rolleyes:

As an aside RB, i looked into that matter re ownership of your training *ahem* complex.

Hibernian FC are the registered owners. But you won't actually own it until you repay the mortgage.

Similarly, Easter Road stadium is registered in the name of your football club but again you wont actually own that either until you repay that mortgage.

Guess the only two registered directors of the company that holds the securities (mortgages) over both sites.

p.s. So much for hibs having no debt.

Nucky Thompson
Jealousy :rofl:
What was the word you were feeling after the biggest derby in 100 years? I would say suicidal:BigSemi:

Guest Freewheelin' Jambo

Who cares what those needlepoppingmethswillingmotherlustingsistersh*ggigdolemonkeyslumdwellingdadinjailvisitingneanderthalfeckwits think?

I don't.

Jealousy :rofl:

Well there is the fact of............ Two Scottish Cups in 8 years humiliating the weeteam 4-0 in one of the semis and the other one being when Hibs went down,all our Euro trips in the last 10 years or so including being in the champions league qualifiers and Uefa Cup group stages,finishing above hibs 17 times out of 20,having had Tynecastle filled 37 times on the bounce whereas Easter Rd is lucky to fill once in a blue moon,seeing Hearts unbeaten for 22 games in a row extending Hibs woeful derby record which could easily be the worst in Europe...............I'll leave it there as I'm sure the faces down Lochend will be turning green already?!!:107years::cool::rolleyes:

J.T.F.Robertson

Because some still have that nagging doubt, Romanov could yet become their worst nightmare. (as opposed to our's, that is :confused:) Mind you, I doubt they have too much to worry about, on that score.

RockyBalboa
What was the word you were feeling after the biggest derby in 100 years? I would say suicidal:BigSemi:

I would say more like devasted :(

Im honest though and will say it like it is. I'm not jealous of Hearts, that's just crazy talk. If I was I'd support them no?

I would say more like devasted :(

Im honest though and will say it like it is. I'm not jealous of Hearts, that's just crazy talk. If I was I'd support them no?

Envious then.;)

RockyBalboa
Well there is the fact of............ Two Scottish Cups in 8 years humiliating the weeteam 4-0 in one of the semis and the other one being when Hibs went down,all our Euro trips in the last 10 years or so including being in the champions league qualifiers and Uefa Cup group stages,finishing above hibs 17 times out of 20,having had Tynecastle filled 37 times on the bounce whereas Easter Rd is lucky to fill once in a blue moon,seeing Hearts unbeaten for 22 games in a row extending Hibs woeful derby record which could easily be the worst in Europe...............I'll leave it there as I'm sure the faces down Lochend will be turning green already?!!:107years::cool::rolleyes:

Im not Jealous you won 4-0, was devastated. Wasn't at any of the matches in a row and finishing stone last of a European group in front of about 10 fans at Muddyfield as tynie wasnt up to scratch isnt exactly worth being jealous about. Scottish cup twice I'll grant you, but same as I'd be jealous if Dundee Utd (the team thats hammered you about 5 times in a row) won it. Im also not jealous of having a mad owner, selling your best player to a team of fishermen and having Calum Elliot up front. :107years:

portobellojambo1
Who cares what those needlepoppingmethswillingmotherlustingsistersh*ggigdolemonkeyslumdwellingdadinjailvisitingneanderthalfeckwits think?

I don't.

Agree totally FWJ. I don't care what they say, don't care what they think, just don't care at all.

Cannot understand why people are so interested in what Hibs fans think of Hearts, and if truth be told vice versa. It appears to go under the heading of good banter, I class it as a waste of fecking time and effort responding to their fecking sh y te, so ignore it.

Perth to Paisley

Sorry the real question is - Why are we bothered what the wee team fans think?

Don't go to dark places you only encourage them.

Well summed up mate.

It's enjoyable to watch the way they go on.

We all know it's because of the above!

:mw_rolleyes:

RockyBalboa
Because some still have that nagging doubt, Romanov could yet become their worst nightmare. (as opposed to our's, that is :confused:) Mind you, I doubt they have too much to worry about, on that score.

We do? I knew long ago Romanov was a nut job playing real life football manager. unfortunate but true. How come it took Hibs a couple of weeks to find a replacement for JC and it's now 4 months since an annoucement that Vlad was going to hang up his control pad?

Gigolo-Aunt
We do? I knew long ago Romanov was a nut job playing real life football manager. unfortunate but true. How come it took Hibs a couple of weeks to find a replacement for JC and it's now 4 months since an annoucement that Vlad was going to hang up his control pad?

How come it has been over 100 years since a SC win??

Time is a bitch aint it.

RockyBalboa
How come it has been over 100 years since a SC win??

Time is a bitch aint it.

Bad luck I would say. We have won the League cup a few times which is same kind of knock out competition that up until a few years back teams tried just as hard. When we won it last year we also knocked you's out and you cannae say you never tried, more like ****e management lost you it.

Bad luck I would say. We have won the League cup a few times which is same kind of knock out competition that up until a few years back teams tried just as hard. When we won it last year we also knocked you's out and you cannae say you never tried, more like ****e management lost you it.

RB, you don't seem that keen on discussing ownership of your ground or training centre anymore.

Why not?

Gigolo-Aunt

We were a shambles that day. Mad Eddie was tripping like a day tripper. It did hurt as we were SO bad.

However, rewind not long before - the big one and it wa 4-0.

You probably watched it, I believe it was on SKY Sports.

RockyBalboa
RB, you don't seem that keen on discussing ownership of your ground or training centre anymore.

Why not?

I don't? You're the one that came up wi some pish that an independent company owns the training centre and not Hibs. Prove it. :cool:

RockyBalboa
Hibernian Football Club - Unlucky since 1902:)

Well at least our neighbours and rivals understand :)

Hearts fans - taken for mugs since 2005 :eek:

I don't? You're the one that came up wi some pish that an independent company owns the training centre and not Hibs. Prove it. :cool:

See my earlier post.

It is in your name but you won't own it fully until you repay the mortgage to the independant company that holds the security.

Debt free! Another hibs myth.

Tick tock.

We've not had a proper manager now for 2 years but we've enjoyed pummeling you lot including 4-1,4-0,4-0 (biggest derby of the century) and a few more.We've also seen Scotland's most prestigious cup paraded along Gorgie and split the old firm finishing 2nd in the league.I'd be careful what you say about Vlad and his control pad as he seems to have done far better than any of your managers have recently.Roll on when we do get a manager though as it could get a little scary for weeteams!!:107years::rolleyes:

J.T.F.Robertson

Rocky, the key words in my post were "some" and "could yet", so don't be going all offensive on me.

And since you seem to be looking for me to somehow validate Vlad, :rolleyes: you're asking the wrong guy. I knew what you say you knew, a long time ago anaw, but for purely selfish reasons, still hold out hope your "compatriots" over on beatenlikearentedmule.net have their fears come to fruition. If not, we'll just have to settle for taking most of the responsibility for them being as damaged as they are, to this point in time.

Toxteth O'Grady
Well at least our neighbours and rivals understand :)

Hearts fans - taken for a Big Cup since 2005 :eek:

There thats better

RockyBalboa
See my earlier post.

It is in your name but you won't own it fully until you repay the mortgage to the independant company that holds the security.

Debt free! Another hibs myth.

Tick tock.

So it's in the name of Hibs and we won't own it until our mortgage is repaid?

So your house is in your name does that mean you dont own it until you repay the mortgage? :rolleyes:

At Straws Clutching. Re-arrgane please. The training complex is part of our expenditure with part being paid off through transfer sales. Did you expect Santa to plant the training ground down and give Hibs it for nothing?

Diff is, you pay for Herriot Watt every year which is owned by the Uni. Nice one.

RockyBalboa
We've not had a proper manager now for 2 years but we've enjoyed pummeling you lot including 4-1,4-0,4-0 (biggest derby of the century) and a few more.We've also seen Scotland's most prestigious cup paraded along Gorgie and split the old firm finishing 2nd in the league.I'd be careful what you say about Vlad and his control pad as he seems to have done far better than any of your managers have recently.Roll on when we do get a manager though as it could get a little scary for weeteams!!:107years::rolleyes:

Course he has. Doing a great job last couple of season pal eh :)

1 year out of 3 aint bad - until he started pocketing the ? for all your decent players.

So it's in the name of Hibs and we won't own it until our mortgage is repaid?

So your house is in your name does that mean you dont own it until you repay the mortgage? :rolleyes:

Did you not see the word "fully" in my post.

Tell you what RB, stop paying your mortgage - just tell them their not getting anymore money from you. Then we'll see who actually owns your house.

I was going to say that even you couldn't be that daft. But then again....

RockyBalboa
Rocky, the key words in my post were "some" and "could yet", so don't be going all offensive on me.

And since you seem to be looking for me to somehow validate Vlad, :rolleyes: you're asking the wrong guy. I knew what you say you knew, a long time ago anaw, but for purely selfish reasons, still hold out hope your "compatriots" over on beatenlikearentedmule.net have their fears come to fruition. If not, we'll just have to settle for taking most of the responsibility for them being as damaged as they are, to this point in time.

Fair play, good post and I appologise :)

...until he started pocketing the ? for all your decent players.

Ha ha ha.

Black. Kettle. Pot.

Re-arrange please.

RockyBalboa
Did you not see the word "fully" in my post.

Tell you what RB, stop paying your mortgage - just tell them their not getting anymore money from you. Then we'll see who actually owns your house.

I was going to say that even you couldn't be that daft. But then again....

Does that not happen with every club and every training ground? Rangers for instance paid 10 mill for theyre training ground and have a 30 million debt. If they dont pay that who will own the training ground? ;)

RockyBalboa
Ha ha ha.

Black. Kettle. Pot.

Re-arrange please.

Nobody has pocketed our money. It is still in the club.

We still have an adequate side for the SPL too, easily made the top 6 and looking for 3rd in the league. :)

J.T.F.Robertson
Fair play, good post and I appologise :)

There's nae need, RB. When I said "offensive" I meant it as in, "going on the .... "

It's the other one you're no' allowed. ;)

Nobody has pocketed our money. It is still in the club.

We still have an adequate side for the SPL too, easily made the top 6 and looking for 3rd in the league. :)

Still in the club?

You've made how much by selling your best players and yet you still have debt?

Plenty space in your trophy room but surely the cash can't just be sitting there, surely it would make more sense to actually pay off your debts and become the debt-free club that your fans already claim to be.

Does that not happen with every club and every training ground? Rangers for instance paid 10 mill for theyre training ground and have a 30 million debt. If they dont pay that who will own the training ground? ;)

We're not talking about rangers we're talking about your club.

Can you guess who the two registered directors of the company that is raking in cash on interest payments are?

RockyBalboa
Still in the club?

You've made how much by selling your best players and yet you still have debt?

Plenty space in your trophy room but surely the cash can't just be sitting there, surely it would make more sense to actually pay off your debts and become the debt-free club that your fans already claim to be.

Where the debt? Where's the proof for this debt? Honestly your just making up stuff as you go along.

5 years ago we were nearly 20million in debt - same as Hearts. Now we run at a profit with 3 million debt at our last count (before Brown and SW left)

We run at a profit, including payments for the West Stand and training ground - our debt has fallen from ?20 million to 0. Hearts on the other hand.....

Archived