Seriously?

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Guest Bilel Mohsni

What the feck was the wee clip of Mr Potatohead's hat-trick -from about a decade ago- all about? What did that have to do with anything that they were talking about?

The bitterness is strong tonight! We must be doing something right!! :thumbsup:

bit of a sickner and i do see your point, but Id be more than happy if they showed De vries' goals if he was on it. Hypothetical i know.. Plus the fact is that is their only decent victory against us in donkeys so might as well let them have their moment.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

bit of a sickner and i do see your point, but Id be more than happy if they showed De vries' goals if he was on it. Hypothetical i know.. Plus the fact is that is their only decent victory against us in donkeys so might as well let them have their moment.

No, I take your point dude... it just seemed to come out of nowhere and was completely unrelated to anything that was being discussed... Like I said though, when the bitterness is so strong that we go back a decade in order to spread some Hobo joy then...

We must be doing something right. B)

Talk about Celtic fans being paranoid? He is a guest on the programme. They showed him scoring. It happened to be against Hearts in a game he no doubt enjoyed.

Big deal.

exactly! And im waiting with baited breath till next time Paul Hartley is on the show (Im pretty sure he's a regular?) for them to roll the clip of his couple of derby goals :rolleyes:

Anyone fancy putting all the highlights of sportscene up on here?? I cant get acces to bbc sport over here in Australia

Ta

Don't have a problem with it... Well, I wouldn't - if they had half decent coverage of the fecking games that were on this week. The time they spent showing Mixu's goals was probably longer than our entire game. :down:

These highlights and analysis are atrocious. "Good finish, wasn't it Mixu?" "Yes, good finish... right in the top corner."

Christ, thanks for the insight.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Talk about Celtic fans being paranoid? He is a guest on the programme. They showed him scoring. It happened to be against Hearts in a game he no doubt enjoyed.

Big deal.

Really it was more the way it just came out of nowhere... i am more astounded at the poor production value and lack of any continuity in the program to be honest... Like I said, it was just a wee bit right out of the left-field that is all.

Now leave me to moan in peace, there's a nice chap. :thumbsup:

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Don't have a problem with it... Well, I wouldn't - if they had half decent coverage of the fecking games that were on this week. The time they spent showing Mixu's goals was probably longer than our entire game. :down:

These highlights and analysis are atrocious. "Good finish, wasn't it Mixu?" "Yes, good finish... right in the top corner."

Christ, thanks for the insight.

:lol:

I just watch the highlights online. There's more of them and you don't have to get annoyed at the piss poor patter on show.

I suggest everyone does the same...would save a lot of bandwidth with the weekly moan thread about how crap it is.

Big deal.

That's the way I see it.

On the plus side, they have just offered repeated viewing of Plug Diamond soaring to bullet a magnificent header past Jamie Langfield.

:thumbsup:

Really it was more the way it just came out of nowhere... i am more astounded at the poor production value and lack of any continuity in the program to be honest... Like I said, it was just a wee bit right out of the left-field that is all.

Now leave me to moan in peace, there's a nice chap. :thumbsup:

I am not watching it but from what has been said it seems that Mixu is a guest.

Not really out of nowhere then.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

I am not watching it but from what has been said it seems that Mixu is a guest.

Not really out of nowhere then.

Okay, I'll explain...

Twonk in tach': Well that raps up those highlights Mixu.#

Potatohead: For sure.

Twonk in tach': Most of your fans at Killie will be too young to remember this but here is some pictures of you scoring a hat-trick a decade ago.

Twonk in tach': Heres some more highlights.

Just pretty shoddy linking and seemed as though it was chucked in at the last minute so that they could avoid showing anything crazy like more highlights of this weekends games. it was poorly linked and then moved on from a second or two later... if they want to go down this route then the show should be longer with proper links and some background info of a comprehensive nature on the guest and someone with more personality linking the features.

All just IMO. B)

Guest Dr. Pepper

With Mixu being the guest on the show I would imagine the Sportscene team thought it would be nice to relive the highlight of what was a pretty grim footballing career, no big deal at all IMO.

I just watch the highlights online. There's more of them and you don't have to get annoyed at the piss poor patter on show.

I suggest everyone does the same...would save a lot of bandwidth with the weekly moan thread about how crap it is.

Yes. This is what I usually do, but sadly caught them tonight thinking that MOTD would be coming on. Sad times for sports highlights afficionados around the world when that pish goes out on a national broadcast.

I tell you what ICT could and should have had about eight against the tramps. Rooney looks similarly confident to Temps at the moment. A player to keep an eye on.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

I tell you what ICT could and should have had about eight against the tramps. Rooney looks similarly confident to Temps at the moment. A player to keep an eye on.

The Hibs defence clearly agree... Just stood there gawping from what I could make out. :thumbsup:

I just came to this thread to say exactly the same. Jaw-droppingly bad team. Calderwood will be wishing he'd stayed in Newcastle.

As for Mixu, I quite like the guy. He's made some horrible errors of judgement in the past, but when Rob McLean asked him about Hibs it was clear Mixu couldn't stomach talking about them.

Thinking the same myself, how the hell did they scored three with no reply at Ibrox

He's just a fat, useless, Finnish tramp, milking a few good results by showing his fat puss on the box all the time right now.

Give it a few weeks when normality resumes and we'll not see his fat gob anywhere.

What I really can't stand is the commentary.

To dub the same voices over every game - and pretend to get excited when a goal is scored is as convincing as when they dubbed canned laughter over Top Cat. Complete shambles.

They have radio commentators live at every game. Why don't they just dub the radio commentary on the TV pictures ?

Drylaw Hearts

What I really can't stand is the commentary.

To dub the same voices over every game - and pretend to get excited when a goal is scored is as convincing as when they dubbed canned laughter over Top Cat. Complete shambles.

They have radio commentators live at every game. Why don't they just dub the radio commentary on the TV pictures ?

Commentary for Radio is very different to commentary for TV.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

TV commentary is expected to have more Razz-m-tazz but...

The boy who does the com'-dub for Sportscene has all the vigor and charm of something that has just crawled out of the Pet Cemetery... Anything would be an improvement to be fair... Two Cockneys fighting over the last jellied eel in a West End Pub would be an improvement.

Maiden Gorgie

This programme is embarassing. The "T.N.T." link they did was Cringe City. I was doing better stuff in Media Studies 20 years ago, with only a ZX Spectrum and tissue paper to work with.

This programme is embarassing. The "T.N.T." link they did was Cringe City. I was doing better stuff in Media Studies 20 years ago, with only a ZX Spectrum and tissue paper to work with.

This! :woot::woot: LMFAO :thumbsup:

Aye! You get more words per minute on TV coverage!

Archived