Hospitality today

Jambomb

RoussetsShorts

This thread has led me to two conclusions:

1) A small cover charge bar inside Tynecastle would be a roaring success (pie at half time etc)

2) Therapist is the biggest troll/wannabe unionist on the planet. I bet he would never troll his boring/attention seeking views on here in a professional environment. FACT.

This thread has led me to two conclusions:

1) A small cover charge bar inside Tynecastle would be a roaring success (pie at half time etc)

2) Therapist is the biggest troll/wannabe unionist on the planet. I bet he would never troll his boring/attention seeking views on here in a professional environment. FACT.

I wouldn't fancy going to that bar with all the blood around everyone's knees nearby! :whistling:

No, I like the song at Hearts matches and I personally hand on heart have never met a Hearts fan that hasn't sang that song. Anyone that travelled with the Hearts during their youth would know that it is an extremely tame song.

Not that I have to justify myself to you, but I have catholic and protestant ancestery and will be going to midnight mass this christmas as per tradition. (although i'm not religious -work that one out!...Life is full of little hypocrisies).

I await your reply preferably without abuse, thanks.

Not knowing you or how old you are i can only assume that

IMO You've not met many hearts fans , or the 1s you have maybe are all off a certain type.

IE the type that think its still acceptable to sing certain songs, at of all places HOMFC Hospitality.

As for it being sung in your or other peoples 'Youth' of course it was and still is, but you must admit at some stage you must Grow up?#

As for it being 'tame' ,maybe if sung in a room of Huns or diet huns yes i would agree but in a room full of Tims.............er no thanks!

At no point did i ask you to justify yourself or your religion(not an issue for me) but anyone who backs up or panders to the resident JKB bigot surely would expect accusations of Brown nosing.

Finally, i am, like a few other Hearts fans 'Catholic' and would maybe find certain songs offensive if sitting at the same table as anyone singing certain songs.

As would any Asian or jewish hearts fans sitting beside/near fans singing the 'Oh Edinburgh song'

Stew mc

Brill day. Scott Wilsons patter was top drawer "Hamilton your shite" :thumbsup: The food, bar and sing song was excellent...Good to see everyone joining in. 18 of us from Peebles started saving to fund the next one already! :lol:

Brill day. Scott Wilsons patter was top drawer "Hamilton your shite" :thumbsup: The food, bar and sing song was excellent...Good to see everyone joining in. 18 of us from Peebles started saving to fund the next one already! :lol:

Alright Jamie. That was superb yesterday eh?

The next time they do an offer we've ot to go. Whose phone was left on the bus? I think Kevan has it.

:lol:

That wouldn't be me by any chance would it? :whistling:

Not at all ... Linda maybe but not you ;) haha

Great party!! Glad you both survived the train journey!

The Old Tolbooth

Your table was quite noisy, it was superb! :thumbsup:

I know Breed who was at yer table mate, known him for years, nice guy.

Not at all ... Linda maybe but not you ;) haha

Great party!! Glad you both survived the train journey!

To be honest, neither of us can really remember the train journey :wacko:

(oh, and yer in trouble :lol: )

Seems like it.

Alot of his posts seem to be about promoting primitive protestant traditional nonsense and basically things not to do with HMFC in the present. Its 2010, not 1690. Lets leave this sh*t in the past where it belongs.

nice avatar stoddy. awesome album.

Pretty confrontational for such a new poster to the board.

Wind your neck in.

Not knowing you or how old you are i can only assume that

IMO You've not met many hearts fans , or the 1s you have maybe are all off a certain type.

IE the type that think its still acceptable to sing certain songs, at of all places HOMFC Hospitality.

As for it being sung in your or other peoples 'Youth' of course it was and still is, but you must admit at some stage you must Grow up?#

As for it being 'tame' ,maybe if sung in a room of Huns or diet huns yes i would agree but in a room full of Tims.............er no thanks!

At no point did i ask you to justify yourself or your religion(not an issue for me) but anyone who backs up or panders to the resident JKB bigot surely would expect accusations of Brown nosing.

Finally, i am, like a few other Hearts fans 'Catholic' and would maybe find certain songs offensive if sitting at the same table as anyone singing certain songs.

As would any Asian or jewish hearts fans sitting beside/near fans singing the 'Oh Edinburgh song'

Stew mc

Haha,

Lads, Stew Mc is accusing me of BROWN NOSING to Therapist. woot.gifwoot.gifwoot.gifwoot.gif

It is not HOMFC. It is HMFC, how can you get that wrong? I can only assume you started supporting the team in 05/06. Not got an issue with that, if you seek further clarification on your own clubs history then fire away.

Were they serving alcohol at half time? A couple of the posts above imply that they were, but they used not to.

They sure were!! This greedy bugger had 4 JD and cokes. :whistling:

On the singing, the only song we were told was unacceptable was "oh the hibees are gay" :woot:

Edit: But it got belted out anyway! :lol:

They sure were!! This greedy bugger had 4 JD and cokes. :whistling:

On the singing, the only song we were told was unacceptable was "oh the hibees are gay" :woot:

Edit: But it got belted out anyway! :lol:

Thanks.

One should never lose sight of one's roots and traditions. :thumbsup:

I know where my roots and traditions are from and they have nothing to do with religion!!!!

Haha,

Lads, Stew Mc is accusing me of BROWN NOSING to Therapist. woot.gifwoot.gifwoot.gifwoot.gif

It is not HOMFC. It is HMFC, how can you get that wrong? I can only assume you started supporting the team in 05/06. Not got an issue with that, if you seek further clarification on your own clubs history then fire away.

Double post!!

Im all flustered as scott_ uberjambo ripping me.:whistling:

Haha,

Lads! seems folk are ignoring you ,wonder why?

Its HOMFC when talking about or booking Hospitality, check the Hearts site!

You must be a better Hearts fan than me , well done!

Supported the team for years about 35 years, you?

Care to reply to my post, as you requested Mr brown nose?

Lads , lads what do you think??:o

Were they serving alcohol at half time? A couple of the posts above imply that they were, but they used not to.

Yes they were, that was the reason 200 of us missed the second goal 7 minutes into th 2nd half :teehee:

Wind your neck in.

Why? Do you need a certain post count before you can speak up?

Let him talk, if he's hibs then he'll give himself away (they're pretty thick) if he's not then he should be able to post as he likes. Not hurting anyone...

Why? Do you need a certain post count before you can speak up?

Let him talk, if he's hibs then he'll give himself away (they're pretty thick) if he's not then he should be able to post as he likes. Not hurting anyone...

I know eh?

Best not upset someone with more than a few hundred posts. They have reputations - you've got to earn your stripes in this gaff. :rolleyes:

Guest Dr. Pepper

I smell someone that can't afford the busfare.

Why would any hearts fan want to sing any song that connects us with they manky primates from the west.

The song is a fan favourite, great stuff.

The Treasurer

My heeeeeiiiiiiiddddddddd !!!!!

Great day, bargain of the year so far and it was jumping !!

Met some scary characters in the Tynie Arms after it ;)

A wee request the next time any hospitality trough users stagger into the Arms after stuffing themselves on free drink, please try and have the full order for your round ready and don't spend about half an hour ordering each drink one at a time and stopping to ask each person individually what they want and do they want ice etc

This only serves to piss off the staff and holds up the regulars trying to get served.

I thank you in advance thumbsup.gif

The Old Tolbooth

A wee request the next time any hospitality trough users stagger into the Arms after stuffing themselves on free drink, please try and have the full order for your round ready and don't spend about half an hour ordering each drink one at a time and stopping to ask each person individually what they want and do they want ice etc

This only serves to piss off the staff and holds up the regulars trying to get served.

I thank you in advance thumbsup.gif

Oooooh, get her!

Your table was quite noisy, it was superb! :thumbsup:

I know Breed who was at yer table mate, known him for years, nice guy.

To be honest, neither of us can really remember the train journey :wacko:

(oh, and yer in trouble :lol: )

Both our tables were noisy. :thumbsup:

What table were you at John? We were at table 35. The table of choice. :lol:

Not been to corporate hospitality since 2005 but due to a bit of fortune at the Royal Scots club recently, I will be back in corporate on 22 January! :thumbsup:

Not been to corporate hospitality since 2005 but due to a bit of fortune at the Royal Scots club recently, I will be back in corporate on 22 January! :thumbsup:

I think you got my tickets by mistake. <_<

The Old Tolbooth

Both our tables were noisy. :thumbsup:

What table were you at John? We were at table 35. The table of choice. :lol:

I was at table 38 mate, the one closest to the bar funnily enough :whistling:

How did you get this 2 for ?99 deal? I got 2 for 1 a couple of seasons ago, and it was brilliant as well, but never had any offers since.

The Old Tolbooth

How did you get this 2 for ?99 deal? I got 2 for 1 a couple of seasons ago, and it was brilliant as well, but never had any offers since.

Mine was by pure chance mate, they had 16 places left on Thursday and advertised them on Facebook, so I made the phone call and got 2 tickets.

It's on the Hearts web site under the hospitality tab. I also got an email about it because I have booked hospitality before.

I am sure that I heard that there will be a deal (not quite as good value) for the Inverness game for season ticket holders, ?75 plus VAT but Hearts will re-sell your season ticket seat. There's nothing about that on the website yet, but if it is the case I think a few of us might be up for it again. Last saturday before Xmas, should be a good atmosphere.

Thanks for that. Even ?75+ Vat is a good deal.

I wondered why the hospitality section was so busy on Saturday!!

?50 + vat it was on Saturday, top deal!! :thumbsup:

The Treasurer

While I'm no fan of hospitality myself, this is obviously a great idea by the club especially for the less glamorous games that are unlikely to sell out.

Better to fill the place with cheaper offers than have it half empty.

Nucky Thompson

I am sure that I heard that there will be a deal (not quite as good value) for the Inverness game for season ticket holders, ?75 plus VAT but Hearts will re-sell your season ticket seat. There's nothing about that on the website yet, but if it is the case I think a few of us might be up for it again. Last saturday before Xmas, should be a good atmosphere.

The normal price is only ?85 plus VAT for anyone at the Inverness game so season ticket holders aren't really getting much of a deal :rolleyes:

I was at table 38 mate, the one closest to the bar funnily enough :whistling:

When we done it last year that bar wasn't even open. I'd reckon maybe 60 were in the last time so they only had the bottom bar open.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm tempted, they are charging this price each for the sheeps game. :whistling:

Scottish Cup: Hearts v St Johnstone

Sunday 9th January, 2pm kick-off

Welcome from 12pm

Be up for the cup with a supporter-friendly package in our magnificent Gorgie Suite and meet some fantastic Hearts Scottish Cup heroes of the past.

Your itinerary is as follows:

* Drinks reception

* Two-course meal

* Wine, coffee and liqueurs

* Complimentary bar

* Meet Hearts Legends and current stars

* Prime location seats in the Gorgie Stand

* Half-time buffet and refreshments

* Complimentary Matchday Programme and team sheets

* Man of the Match Presentation

* Bar closes one hour after final whistle

This package is priced at only ?125 plus VAT for TWO people!

The Old Tolbooth

Awwww nawww, not again, my liver's still fecked from last time! :lol:

I'd need to pull some major strings for that one and can't see me making the hospitality day sadly :(

My man is taking me to hospitality for my christmas but we're not sure whether to do the inverness game or the cup game!

Nucky Thompson

Went down and booked 4 places this morning for the Inverness game. Christmas day and night out. Can't wait :thumbsup:

Wind your neck in.

Maybe he reset his post count smiliz64.gif

I'm tempted, they are charging this price each for the sheeps game. :whistling:

Scottish Cup: Hearts v St Johnstone

Sunday 9th January, 2pm kick-off

Welcome from 12pm

Be up for the cup with a supporter-friendly package in our magnificent Gorgie Suite and meet some fantastic Hearts Scottish Cup heroes of the past.

Your itinerary is as follows:

* Drinks reception

* Two-course meal

* Wine, coffee and liqueurs

* Complimentary bar

* Meet Hearts Legends and current stars

* Prime location seats in the Gorgie Stand

* Half-time buffet and refreshments

* Complimentary Matchday Programme and team sheets

* Man of the Match Presentation

* Bar closes one hour after final whistle

This package is priced at only ?125 plus VAT for TWO people!

Excellent deal - will be there!!

Archived