Hospitality today

Jambomb

Absolutely fantastic!!

The hearts are having a party.....

Most of those in the Gorgie Suite missed the second goal. Too many prawn sandwiches

2 for ?99.

They were all having a good time in front of us. A few solo song efforts as well.

:rolleyes:

Decent offer and good to see supporters responding to it. Did that include free drink?

Decent offer and good to see supporters responding to it. Did that include free drink?

Complimentary drinks. Hence, the solos!

:D

Yes it did, fantastic time in the Gorgie Suite. Will post some photos and vids later. Mega sing songs in the Gorgie Suite.

Poor Rudi and Kello must have thought they had walked into the bar in star wars or something when they came to get their respective Man of the Match awards, it was a sight to behold, grown men pushing each other out the way to get a photo with them.

Great day, if Hearts repeat that offer, even if it's 10-20 per person more, I will definitely do that again.

:thumbsup:

Hope they do the offer again!

Me & my old man are in as well.

Superb stuff in the hospitality for that price.

Yes it did, fantastic time in the Gorgie Suite. Will post some photos and vids later. Mega sing songs in the Gorgie Suite.

Poor Rudi and Kello must have thought they had walked into the bar in star wars or something when they came to get their respective Man of the Match awards, it was a sight to behold, grown men pushing each other out the way to get a photo with them.

Great day, if Hearts repeat that offer, even if it's 10-20 per person more, I will definitely do that again.

Superb in hospitality yesterday. :thumbsup:

I missed both goals though. :down: Away to the toilet at the 1st and still drinking at the 2nd. The only good thing about missing them was hearing the roar. :thumbsup:

Rudi was looking a wee bit scared with everybody trying to get a piece of him but Kello and Bouzid took it in their stride. :thumbsup:

The songs were superb too. Good that the majority joined in. All in all it was excellent.

The Old Tolbooth

God I'm dying today, did we make the most of that or what???? :ninja:

What an absolutely fantastic day, everything from the set up, table layouts, atmosphere, service, and the food were top notch, and I would definitely do that again!!

To all at table 38, thanks for making it such a brilliant day, your company was first class and I'm blaming you all for my severe hangover today, and also a big thanks to Graygo who made a point of coming over and introducing himself to us, and then it was just bedlam from there :lol:

Tynie Arms after it was superb crack too, and we ended up getting the last train home at 11.20pm, resembling pieces of rubber! I've not been as pished as that for a long time, thank god I don't do it much these days. :wacko:

My heeeeeiiiiiiiddddddddd !!!!!

Great day, bargain of the year so far and it was jumping !!

Met some scary characters in the Tynie Arms after it ;)

Funny so did I..... :lol:

fanstastic time in hospitality, first time there and would defo go again :thumbsup:

It was a good turn out in Corporate today - probably the biggest in a while.

Attendance 303. Scott Wilson said biggest crowd in hospitality for 2 years.

Great day, missed the 2nd goal though like about 200 others....

Temps goal was in the 52nd minute too. :whistling:

I thought Scott Wilson was absolutely excellent in the GS yesterday,was a great atmosphere as well. Only negative was trying to get a waiter for bar service....took ages.

I too missed the 2nd goal as still sitting at the table drinking and eating pies and cakes, thought it was scored straight from KO, only found out today reading the reports that it was 7 mins into the 2nd half. Oops....no wonder 2nd half seemed to fly by, missed quite a lot of it.

Couple of shoogly videos from Gorgie Suite:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_r-_5Zup8g

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bl4Xelr6trA

The Old Tolbooth

:lol:

That wouldn't be me by any chance would it? :whistling:

Wow, what an absolutely fantastic day / night (just home lol) it was yesterday. :thumbsup:

Free bars are not good for your health though. :whistling:

John / Linda, great to meet you guys and wasn't the Tynie Arms jumping? :lol:

Next time this offer is repeated I'm going to be first in the queue. :thumbsup:

I assume you lot belted out proper traditional songs like "hello hello"? That's what we did when we were there for the last game against Unemployed Steelmen. :thumbsup:

I assume you lot belted out proper traditional songs like "hello hello"? That's what we did when we were there for the last game against Unemployed Steelmen. :thumbsup:

I hope anyone that did would be immediately arrested. rolleyes.gif

God I'm dying today, did we make the most of that or what???? :ninja:

What an absolutely fantastic day, everything from the set up, table layouts, atmosphere, service, and the food were top notch, and I would definitely do that again!!

To all at table 38, thanks for making it such a brilliant day, your company was first class and I'm blaming you all for my severe hangover today, and also a big thanks to Graygo who made a point of coming over and introducing himself to us, and then it was just bedlam from there :lol:

Tynie Arms after it was superb crack too, and we ended up getting the last train home at 11.20pm, resembling pieces of rubber! I've not been as pished as that for a long time, thank god I don't do it much these days. :wacko:

Saw you on Gorgie Road before the game. Never seen you move so fast. Was that your court suit you were wearing?

:)

The Old Tolbooth

Saw you on Gorgie Road before the game. Never seen you move so fast. Was that your court suit you were wearing?

:)

It has many purposes mate :D

Drunken Bums

You're only jealous cos we called you from the pub to rub it in, Doug's auld man was hilarious, he was steaming and coming away with some superb lines, I've never seen Doug cringe so much :lol:

I hope anyone that did would be immediately arrested. rolleyes.gif

Quite the contrary - the whole Gorgie Suite joined in. :thumbsup:

It was the full array of songs being sung. :thumbsup:

And it was good that basically everybody was singing. Good effort everyone. :thumbsup:

It was the full array of songs being sung. :thumbsup:

And it was good that basically everybody was singing. Good effort everyone. :thumbsup:

Excellent - glad you had a top day. :thumbsup:

Excellent - glad you had a top day. :thumbsup:

Sure did. It was much better than last year, probably because it was so much busier. :thumbsup:

Already looking forward to the next time.

I smell someone that can't afford the busfare.

Why would any hearts fan want to sing any song that connects us with they manky primates from the west.

Perhaps the poster has altered his/her post count??

Only an arse hole would do that.

Still not a proper response.

I used to sing that song too. Before i grew up.

Haha only 13 posts and you have Walter down to a tee! :thumbsup:

portobellojambo1

Still not a proper response.

I used to sing that song too. Before i grew up.

Don't take this the wrong way but if you have really grown up you would realise communism is a thing of the past (unless you are the offspring of Boris) and you would alter your logonid to New Labour, or summat along those lines. :teehee:

Thinking of doing the corporate thing around about Christmas time, with the rest of PHSC, so hopefully this post will give HMFC time to stock up on bottles of vodka and get in a large supply of Strongbow cider.

Haha only 13 posts and you have Walter down to a tee! :thumbsup:

Seems like it.

Alot of his posts seem to be about promoting primitive protestant traditional nonsense and basically things not to do with HMFC in the present. Its 2010, not 1690. Lets leave this sh*t in the past where it belongs.

nice avatar stoddy. awesome album.

Don't take this the wrong way but if you have really grown up you would realise communism is a thing of the past (unless you are the offspring of Boris) and you would alter your logonid to New Labour, or summat along those lines. :teehee:

Thinking of doing the corporate thing around about Christmas time, with the rest of PHSC, so hopefully this post will give HMFC time to stock up on bottles of vodka and get in a large supply of Strongbow cider.

Hm, you both seem to have to resort to picking faults with post counts and usernames, without really responding.

just an observation.

Seems like it.

Alot of his posts seem to be about promoting primitive protestant traditional nonsense and basically things not to do with HMFC in the present. Its 2010, not 1690. Lets leave this sh*t in the past where it belongs.

nice avatar stoddy. awesome album.

Aye canny fault a word of what you wrote there mate.

Lets leave this sh*t in the past where it belongs.

One should never lose sight of one's roots and traditions. :thumbsup:

Arse licking Bigot, imo! Clear enough?

No, I like the song at Hearts matches and I personally hand on heart have never met a Hearts fan that hasn't sang that song. Anyone that travelled with the Hearts during their youth would know that it is an extremely tame song.

Not that I have to justify myself to you, but I have catholic and protestant ancestery and will be going to midnight mass this christmas as per tradition. (although i'm not religious -work that one out!...Life is full of little hypocrisies).

I await your reply preferably without abuse, thanks.

portobellojambo1

Hm, you both seem to have to resort to picking faults with post counts and usernames, without really responding.

just an observation.

Sorry, I was unaware you'd asked me to respond to anything, it is normally an action associated to a question.

I was merely commenting, and although it was meant very much tongue in cheek it appears to have struck a nerve.

Sorry, I was unaware you'd asked me to respond to anything, it is normally an action associated to a question.

I was merely commenting, and although it was meant very much tongue in cheek it appears to have struck a nerve.

not at all. you'd do well to anger me.

i was merely pointing out the fact, that you and therapist take more from someones username or post count than the actual post itself.

and your comment (which is factually incorrect) about my username didnt relly add anything to the thread.

Archived