Four wins in a row?

Ryan Gosling

think we can easily acheive 5, team will need to tighten up a bit for next week though. if we play like we have the last couple of games i can see the well exploiting our weaknesses. let's get a good support through to show the team we're behind them!

Our midfield will need to be a lot better than it was today if it's going to be 5 in a row.

Yup. We didn't really get going until Mrowiec started to win the ball and press the ball better.

He was quietly effective today.

Same team for next week? Did Black get injured? The current formation should be pretty flexible 4-5-1/4-3-3. Not too many options to change things at the moment I guess.

Not the easiest of games next at a ground I honestly cant remember seeing us win at for a while now. Hopefully we can make it 5 in a row though. :thumbsup:

Frankenstein Jambo.

Rudi ran the show today IMO. Temps was superb. Adrian was solid.

Though the defence was the biggest worry today and attack was fairly average.

Drylaw Hearts

Rudi ran the show today IMO. Temps was superb. Adrian was solid.

Though the defence was the biggest worry today and attack was fairly average.

Really ?

I though the game mostly passed him by.

Frankenstein Jambo.

Really ?

Well, maybe not so much ran it but in the patches of magic that he often shows, he produces some of the best play we will ever see at Hearts.

Still, a fine performance and we cannot afford not to offer him a new contract at the end if the season.

No complaints from me; not the greatst performance but happy with the win/goals/effort.

Touch of class from Rudi and Temps . . . and Kello.

Really ?

He didn't look up for it at all today, particularly in the early stages.

Victor Meldrew

It's not just 4 wins in a row though - it's 6 wins (with clean sheets) in 7 games. That's awesome form - probably the best in the league over that period.

It's not just 4 wins in a row though - it's 6 wins (with clean sheets) in 7 games. That's awesome form - probably the best in the league over that period.

Definitely the best in the league.

In fact, I've just checked it and over the last seven matches, we are the top form team in all eight top Scottish and English Divisions.

The Mighty Thor

I was wondering today while making my weekly donation to Ladbrokes what the odds were on Hearts wining 4 in a row by 2-0

Archived