Official Heart of Midlothian Vs Hamilton match day thread

Maroon Tart

Didn't make many appearnces for Slavia Prague or Larissa before coming back here.

His form at Slavia still got him back in the Czech squad. He said so himself

And was the Larissa situation not down to them breaching his contract in some way?

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Southampton, but he was played as left-back there.

Not sure how he did in Greece.

He suffered from the emergence of a young Gareth Bale

Francis Albert

Rudi Skacel produces a moment of magic for Hearts, the ball dropping to him and he smashed a dipping volley towards the Accies goal from 18 yards out, leaving Tomas Cerny standing.

That good apparently.

Or "a goal out of nothing" according to the BBC commentary. Seems to be the standard commentary on our goals these days - as with the two goals v Hibs.

Confused.com

He's covering the Rangers Killie game, which they cut to when the half time whistle went at Tynecastle. And I think he's a knob.

Disappointed that the BBC have given him his job back to be honest.

Or "a goal out of nothing" according to the BBC commentary. Seems to be the standard commentary on our goals these days - as with the two goals v Hibs.

Beats Rangers penalty out of nothing!!!

Twice!!!

Francis Albert

He's covering the Rangers Killie game, which they cut to when the half time whistle went at Tynecastle. And I think he's a knob.

I know what you mean. The question "how did this man get to be a BBC commentator" screams at you. As would "how did this man get to be Chief Executive of the SFA?" if you didn't know all too much about the SFA.

Beats Rangers penalty out of nothing!!!

Twice!!!

I just saw the penalties on ESPN and they both looked fairly clear cut. A trip for the first and a shirt pull for the second.

I just saw the penalties on ESPN and they both looked fairly clear cut. A trip for the first and a shirt pull for the second.

Not denying that!!!

Having said that, how many shots had Rangers on target before their first penalty?

Zilch!!!

Therefore, their penalty was more "out of nothing" than Rudi's goal!!!

kingantti1874

They were definitely pens the 'out of nothing' is in reference to the fact the goalie should have put his foot through it twice instead of fannying about

Not denying that!!!

Having said that, how many shots had Rangers on target before their first penalty?

Zilch!!!

Ah! Apologies.

Hope we don't rue these missed chances.

Not denying that!!!

Zilch!!!

Rangers were really clueless until that penalty and were starting to lose the plot and moan about every decision. It was nice to see the ref book Naismith for his usual theatrics!

2-0 :)

Temps!

gggggggggggoooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllllllllll !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TEMPS :thumbsup:

Guest juvehearts

oooooofffffftt

wow 2 top quality goals today

cant wait for the highlight's

the game of the day on bbc alba is aberdeen vs st johnstone - wow eh

juve

How Templeton didn't get in what was basically a b squad for the scotland game is a mystery that even sherlock holmes would be stumped by.

Guest juvehearts

2-2 in the North London derby if anyone gives....

spurs came from 2 down aye!!!!

glad i avoided that on my coupon

juve

2-2 in the North London derby if anyone gives....

Really good game!!!!

Great way to spend a Saturday afternoon - listening to Jambos and watching a great game!!!

Mind you, I'd give it all to be able to be at Tynie today!

From BBC site.

Conor Sammon made some sort of sign when he scored for Killie earlier today. It looked like he was making the shape of a heart with his hands. Has he fallen in love or was it a message to Jim Jefferies to sign him for Hearts?

:rolleyes:

Archived