Official Heart of Midlothian Vs Hamilton match day thread

Maroon Tart

Really hoping we turn up today & grab another three points, with two tricky away games coming up it's a must that we carry on our top form and get the win today.

I'll take 1-0 right now, hopefully 3-0, Kyle, Rudi & Elliott.

Come on the HEARTS!!!!

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think we will see another 2-0 win today.

I really hope we have learned from the Kilmarnock game. For what it's worth, i think we will have.

Having spoken to my Dad and some older Hearts fans last night they have requested that I post something along the following lines in the hope that enough people know about it :

After the minute's silence has ended, and the roar of the crowd has subsided, let's start - from all the stands - the chant which older KBackers will remember well - "Cruickshank for Scotland". For younger KBackers, they used to chant this regularly in the hope that the corrupt (yes, even then!) GFA would select the best goalkeeper in Scotland !

Having spoken to my Dad and some older Hearts fans last night they have requested that I post something along the following lines in the hope that enough people know about it :

After the minute's silence has ended, and the roar of the crowd has subsided, let's start - from all the stands - the chant which older KBackers will remember well - "Cruickshank for Scotland". For younger KBackers, they used to chant this regularly in the hope that the corrupt (yes, even then!) GFA would select the best goalkeeper in Scotland !

This needs it's own thread. Tremendous idea!!

We desperately need to be able to convert seemingly routine home matches into routine wins. The spl being what it is means that there are no 'easy' matches per se but if we can't bully a match like this then somethings wrong. Hopefully we can get back to the days of the 'fast starts' and win games in the first 20 mins.

I'm a bit worried the focus will naturally be on Kello today. What the club is doing is great but the pressure on him to keep a clean sheet now is high. I have faith but it can't be easy as a goalie having a legend to do your best for in respect for at a game. What do you all think?

I'm a bit worried the focus will naturally be on Kello today. What the club is doing is great but the pressure on him to keep a clean sheet now is high. I have faith but it can't be easy as a goalie having a legend to do your best for in respect for at a game. What do you all think?

I think you are over-thinking things.

They've only won twice this season, and if they defend anywhere near as badly as they did earlier in the season against us, we should win comfortably. That said, we need to be professional and play at a tempo that induces mistakes.

Kello;

Jonsson; Bouzid; Zaliukas; Palazuelos;

Mroweic: Black; Templeton; Skacel;

Elliott; Kyle.

Subs : MacDonald; Barr; C Thomson; Stevenson; Novikovas; Glen; Elliot

Absolutely gutted to not be going today, took the weekend off and everything, only to come down with stomach flu! :down:

Really hoping we turn up today & grab another three points, with two tricky away games coming up it's a must that we carry on our top form and get the win today.

I'll take 1-0 right now, hopefully 3-0, Kyle, Rudi & Elliott.

Come on the HEARTS!!!!

Hearts 4 Hamilton 0

Kyle

Skacel

Templeton

S. Elliot

Along with Kello taking out a black No.1 Goalie shirt with Cruickshank on it, he should also take a packet of fags and the racing section.

RIP JC

scott herbertson

Along with Kello taking out a black No.1 Goalie shirt with Cruickshank on it, he should also take a packet of fags and the racing section.

RIP JC

and a transistor radio (allegedly)

Was that story actually true Bill? I remember guys shouting the results of the races to Cruickie from behind the goals at the School End, and I remember my fear as he chatted away to them with his back to the game!

Come on Midlothian, destroy!!

Oh, and Dex, get the shoutbox on!!

thumbsup.gif

Is the Hearts game on the radio on line?

thumbsup.gif

Is the Hearts game on the radio on line?

I've been looking for a link, but can't seem to find it.

Anyone got a link - don't have Hearts World so I'm looking for the Radio Scotland Coverage.

Along with Kello taking out a black No.1 Goalie shirt with Cruickshank on it' date=' he should also take a packet of fags and the racing section.

RIP JC[/quote']

I kinda agree with Kits, big day for Kello as our current keeper being the focal point of the clubs tribute to Cruickie.

But well done Bill, that got three of us in N lower laughing waiting for kick off.

2-1 us I reckon.

Geoff Kilpatrick

Allan Preston is actually a plant to encourage people to subscribe to HW.

DEX, SHOUTBOX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where is the shoutbox???

Nae HeartsWorld, nae telly, nae radio, nae internet links.

Here's an oxymoron........ Would love to hear the minute's silence for JC, followed by the crowd singing.

Geoff Kilpatrick

Where is the shoutbox???

Nae HeartsWorld, nae telly, nae radio, nae internet links.

Here's an oxymoron........ Would love to hear the minute's silence for JC, followed by the crowd singing.

Bill, if you install expatshield.com you can get a UK VPN, meaning you can listen to Radio Glasgow, if you are that desperate!!

Archived