Wage problems

Carl Weathers

shit-stirring, tabloid, wouldn't-wipe-my-arse-with-it, garbage non-story.

2 days late. HOW WILL THEY PAY DER MORGAJEEZ??

The Sun - *****

Commander Harris

shit-stirring, tabloid, wouldn't-wipe-my-arse-with-it, garbage non-story.

2 days late. HOW WILL THEY PAY DER MORGAJEEZ??

The Sun - *****

agreed, it's a shame that we keep giving them the opportunity to do so though. ?

Carl Weathers

That's a story? :laugh:

Barely.

They should have just wrote a headline and not bothered with the sentence underneath it.

Barely.

They should have just wrote a headline and not bothered with the sentence underneath it.

It'd be funny if it was sting to see who's the leak in the dressing room, dont think Vlad likes people running to the press!!!?

Right ok not ideal practice to pay 2 days late.

But ffs they have been paid. If they were still unpaid this might warrant a story but that is just ridiculous.

Sun GTF!!

The Changingman

As soon as we start getting a few good results this rag comes out with a story just before the weekend trying to bring us down. The best thing we can do is not buy their old firm loving paper, stay away from their website and treat them with nothing but the contempt they deserve, we're better than them and the sooner they realise this the better.

To call it a non-story would be doing a disservice to non-stories. Two days? Christ on a ******* bike! HMRC better keep their finger on the pulse with this one, I'm sure we're one Old Firm game away from bankruptcy.

I heard Kevin Kyle's kids had to go without packed lunches for those days, our club should be ashamed and our payroll staff burnt at the stake before tomorrows game.

jamboinglasgow

That's a story? :laugh:

my thoughts exactly. Had they still not been paid then I would agree it is a story, but getting paid 2 days late, while slightly disappointing is not a major news story.

OK. So the story is that the players got paid. 2 day late, but they got paid.

I work for the principal TV stations and the like from time to time and it can take 2 months before I see a bean. Should the (Scottish) Sun run a story on me?

This reeks of desperate journalism. Coming from the Murdoch stable there is no reason to be surprised at that.

Put any spin on it but how would you feel if your pay wasn't in on time? Yes these guys are overpaid and yes it was only 2 days but come on its a joke that we continue to do this! I know for a fact that the pay was late as my pals brother works for hearts in a non football role and even his pay was a day late FFS!

jamboinglasgow

Put any spin on it but how would you feel if your pay wasn't in on time? Yes these guys are overpaid and yes it was only 2 days but come on its a joke that we continue to do this! I know for a fact that the pay was late as my pals brother works for hearts in a non football role and even his pay was a day late FFS!

I have worked in a job before where every month, when it came to pay day you were considered lucky to get paid the correct amount on pay day. One time it took me a month to get my full pay due. So two days or even a day late is not the worst thing in the world.

Guest C00l K1d

Woow, how did he cope for that whole day?

Paid two days late! Wow! What a story! Well done whatever hack it is was :bravo:

I'm no footballer ..I'd think I'd manage all the same. :thumbsup:

Chad Sexington

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gun-to-head.jpg

Chad Sexington

I think we'll be IN ADMINISRATION by 1pm.

Source?

chicyoung.jpg

Hahahaha another great story from the sun!

Great bit of reporting there, I see they put in a lot of work on this story...

Arse holes!

These ***** sure are feard of the JT's.

Change the words "JT's to ''hoops'' and we could be on the huddle boards right now :lol: It's getting embarrassing how bad things have gotten here. What a bunch of paranoid clowns frequent this forum. It was never a bastion of football knowledge but it was at least interesting, now it's just sad. Paying wages late is never ok especially when we are supposed to be a major player in the game, just amature.

Confidant about tomorrows game never the less :)

Guest C00l K1d

Change the words "JT's to ''hoops'' and we could be on the huddle boards right now :lol: It's getting embarrassing how bad things have gotten here. What a bunch of paranoid clowns frequent this forum. It was never a bastion of football knowledge but it was at least interesting, now it's just sad. Paying wages late is never ok especially when we are supposed to be a major player in the game, just amature.

How is laughing at a pointless non-story making us paranoid :huh:

I have worked in a job before where every month, when it came to pay day you were considered lucky to get paid the correct amount on pay day. One time it took me a month to get my full pay due. So two days or even a day late is not the worst thing in the world.

Yeh and I bet you werent keen on hanging around/giving 100% to a job that couldnt be arsed fulfilling its contract.

Yeh and I bet you werent keen on hanging around/giving 100% to a job that couldnt be arsed fulfilling its contract.

oh just feck off....please!!!!

J.T.F.Robertson

Hahahaha another great story from the sun!

Great bit of reporting there, I see they put in a lot of work on this story...

You're signature sums a couple of "contributors" up, on this thread.

Arse holes!

I get the impression Hearts are having a few administrative issues related to David Southern's appointment as Managing Director and the subsequent shuffling of the pack below him. Absolute non-story though, if it was down to a liquidity issue then it surely it would taken a hell of a lot longer than two days to find the money.

well indeed, jambomickey. Hoops comment above is pertinent, it is so funnneeeeee reading all these people who think that this story was made up to 'unbalance' the team for the big match against Accies etc. The only people who are 'unbalanced' here are the ones running a business who habitually fail to pay their employees on pay day ... hands up who here has that happen to them, ever?

Guest GhostHunter

Daily Record say they were paid 3 days late, then..

Players due to be paid on Thursday, money paid in yesterday.

3 days ?

:rofl:

Oh the Maroon tinted specs brigade are out in force with thier uber defensive comments. Denying that this is a story.

OF COURSE IT'S A STORY.

I'm not suggesting it means the club are up jobby creek, but of course this is an issue / some sort of problem that needs addressed.

Why oh why does it keep happening? It's not good enough. We are giving the papers something to write about. It's our own fault. nobody else's.

My employer never pays me late? If it did happen, I bet it would happen once and something would be done to make sure this didn't happen again.

But nope! We keep making a dick of ourselves. For Christ sake Hearts, how hard can it be? Stop cocking up. Nobody else is. Stop giving the press ammunition.

It's pathetic and even more pathetic that people think it's something to be laughed at? Why are we laughing at our clubs inability to do something so straight forward? Something nobody else cocks up regularly!

It reeks of unprofessionalism at best, at worst, it makes it look like there might be a problem.

Get it sorted, Hearts.

The Suhn - like the rest of the Scottish prehss and mhedia - is a pro-tim rhag. This is just payback for us tonking their favourites. Fact. :yucky:

portobellojambo1

I find it difficult to understand why anyone still reads the Sun, even when free online. Anyone that actually goes into a shop and parts with money for it really should just be taken away to the funny farm and given a padded cell for the remainder of their life. Sitting staring at the floor in such a cell would give you a more realistic perception of life than anything the Sun ever has or will print.

It is produced by idiots for idiots.

jamboinglasgow

Well I wasn't keen on staying but that was down more to the fact I was being treated like **** with suddenly expected 12 hour shifts that went well into the small hours when it was supposed to be 8 hour shifts. Yes it was annoying and was made worse by the fact I was on minimum wage, and I can sympathise with the players if Hearts were not clear on how long it will take to repay the money. But in my current work, if I was paid two days late I dont think I would be too annoyed and wont to quit, in that previous job, it was considered good if they paid you within two days.

Leef Akademi?

I find it difficult to understand why anyone still reads the Sun, even when free online. Anyone that actually goes into a shop and parts with money for it really should just be taken away to the funny farm and given a padded cell for the remainder of their life. Sitting staring at the floor in such a cell would give you a more realistic perception of life than anything the Sun ever has or will print.

It is produced by idiots for idiots.

THIS

I want 'CLARIFICATION' :thumbsup:

:clarification:

Some belters of comments here. And perhaps one or two undercover merchants as well...

Daily Record say they were paid 3 days late

They've got a nerve :whistling:

If it was one of the OF or the Hobos who were persistently failing to pay their staff this board would be collectively creaming themselves but because it's Vlad & HMFC we slag off the Sun for a'non' story.

As already posted , how hard can it be to run a business properly and pay the staff on time ?

Chad Sexington

:clarification:

Some belters of comments here. And perhaps one or two undercover merchants as well...

Perceptive as ever, Face. B)

Funny how these piffling stories bring out the sleeper cells and the cretinous tabloid fodder.

I actually find it offensive that posters of our calibre have to read it :(

Perceptive as ever, Face. B)

Funny how these piffling stories bring out the sleeper cells and the cretinous tabloid fodder.

I actually find it offensive that posters of our calibre have to read it :(

Indeed. I haven't even read the story - just the retarded (and otherwise) comments on this thread. We should be concerning ourselves with much bigger issues, me and you.

This is so full of shan patter that ::mickeylove:: has actually made one of the most perceptive posts on the topic. :o

Archived