• Skacel
    • Elliott S
    • Kyle
    • Stevenson
    • Elliot C
    • Thomson C

portobellojambo1

Apologies for delay in posting this.

Time to vote on last Saturday's game. Overall, in comparison with the previous two games against Hibs and Celtic, it was a bit more low key on Saturday. Sort of game we often end up losing, but even at low key level we still produced the goods and came away with a very good 3 points.

One or two good individual performances, including Templeton, who is beginning to put it together regularly. On Saturday night I indicated I thought Adrian Mrowiec had a stormer, which in hindsight, was maybe overstating things. However, I thought he got through a bucket load of work in midfield, broke up a lot of their moves, and delivered some decent passes. For that reason I've gone for him this week.

MODS - Could you sticky this for a couple of days please. Thank you.

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Templeton. Thought he caused the defence problems all game. Mrowiec a very close second.

Black for me ,did not expect him to play after that tackle on wed, that forced him to go off....he returned and gave a good another good performance...:thumbsup:

Temps. Looked a danger on the right all day at times he had 3 or 4 defenders chasing him to get the ball and they couldn't get near him

Archived