Official Match Thread - The Famous HMFC Vs The Hobos

Toxteth O'Grady

Toxteth O'Grady

Here we go, I've only started one of these before and we won.

Greetings to all Jambos all around the world.

No sleep til we gubb the Hobos.

Come on the Jam Tarts.

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cannie sleep. Sitting here with the ipod on singing badly and loudly!

Got a good feeling about today. Found my lucky socks as well so it's all good.

'Mon The Hearts!!

Cannie sleep. Sitting here with the ipod on singing badly and loudly!

Got a good feeling about today. Found my lucky socks as well so it's all good.

'Mon The Hearts!!

For 40 years i've never been able to sleep before a derby!!! when i was younger used to have the boys in for an all night and all day session! Now that i don't have access to the mates i just start a session on my own and have the time of my life! Especially in the hibby land called Peebles!!!!!!!!!

Don't think you'll need the lucky socks today!

C'mon the Hearts

For 40 years i've never been able to sleep before a derby!!! when i was younger used to have the boys in for an all night and all day session! Now that i don't have access to the mates i just start a session on my own and have the time of my life! Especially in the hibby land called Peebles!!!!!!!!!

Don't think you'll need the lucky socks today!

C'mon the Hearts

you have lucky socks??

that scares me slightly:eek:

It's when they were last washed that's worrying me.

i'm sure it was just before the 98 cup final ;)

I hate these early ko times. See you all at 4am.....

Nice time for us ozzies though for a change :)

It's 02.05am here on the East Coast, I'm having my 2nd Appletini before going to bed for 5 hours, then up, coffee on and start all over again!

effin FTH

Commander Harris

Looking forward to this one, getting ready to head round to gorgie just now.

hoping for a 3-1 victory. :)

FTH

Toxteth O'Grady

The pre match routine has started for me.

Had my bacon rolls, an orange juice and mug of tea.

A wee look on Kickback will be followed by a stroll up the road for a pre match refreshment or two, before wandering along to Tynie to see the Famous.

It's a decent day weather wise and with Jennys lucky socks and my lucky old scarf which hasn't had an outing for a few years I think we could be in for a good game.

:Hearts Man spotrun:

you have lucky socks??

that scares me slightly:eek:

Indeed I do! Bizarrely they were given to me for my birthday by my Hobo sister which explains the fact that they are Hibs Green in colour! She dared me to wear them to the derby game so I did...the derby game in question happened to fall the next day...02/04/06! (the day we first crossed paths chick!)

I declared them lucky after that....she said I was talking bollox so I wore them to the cup final and to Fester a year later...01/04/07.

I lost them after that but had them returned to me by my niece (who'd pinched them!) a fortnight ago. Derby day is here again...and so are the lucky socks! Bring on the Hobos!

Right I'm away to start the journey to Tynie. Wherever you are and however your taking in the game...enjoy people!

MON THE HEARTS!! FTH!!!

well, i suppose the fact you were wearing them when you met me WOULD make them lucky

did we win that day?

i think i might just have to torture myself by watching that youtube vid all over again

its a beautiful day hey hey...........

lets get stuck into those vermin right from the off and rip them a new arsehole

after the last few months in particular give us a game to remember and show those twonks how to REALLY play football :D

Geoff Kilpatrick

C'mon the famous. My first game outside the UK so looking forward to watching it online. Take a 2-1 right now!!

I'd take a scrappy 1-0 with the ball hitting velicka's ass before dribbling over the line

anyway FTH

Mon the JT's! 3-0 to the hoofball merchants. Wipe the flair with them.

Enjoy the game everyone!

Hahahaha! Excellent!

Get right into them, jt's!

Nephilim Scotty

Just hears Mixu Tumpshyhied sound like Squarehied on the radio, spouting pesh about how We played catch to them when he was there!!!!, the guy's an erse!!!!!, I give him to the end of the season.

Andrew Gilbert Wauchope
Atmosphere is electric

Anyone else managing to get the BBC live commentary to work? When I click on the link, the player loads but then does nothing. Bug-gers.

Anyone else managing to get the BBC live commentary to work? When I click on the link, the player loads but then does nothing. Bug-gers.

Seems to be working alright for me

Andrew Gilbert Wauchope
Seems to be working alright for me

Managed to get it by clicking on the Celtic-Kille link. Good call, BBC. Confuse the Jungle Jims into listening to good stuff. I hope.

Archived