Official Match Thread - The Famous HMFC Vs The Hobos

Toxteth O'Grady

Brick Tamland
cesnaukis loves a dive.

His heels were klicked as per Morais by Goncalves in first half, SFA wink wink wink

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chesney was well clipped, absolute joke that we didnt get a free kick. And that Booth **** needs to get to Feck!

His heels were klicked as per Morais by Goncalves in first half, SFA wink wink wink

good player but goes down too easily and can see the tackle coming. He should just stay on his feet, avoid the tackle and skin the hobo's.

The Puppeteer

Thank fork Kenny Clarke retiring at the end of the season, couldn't come soon enough. There's been several dodgy decisions gone to the Hobos and the only one I can think of that went our way was when the linesman gave us a corner right at the start when the ball was nowhere near over the line.

Thank fork Kenny Clarke retiring at the end of the season, couldn't come soon enough. There's been several dodgy decisions gone to the Hobos and the only one I can think of that went our way was when the linesman gave us a corner right at the start when the ball was nowhere near over the line.

To be fair that was the linesmans call.

I personally think he's the best of a bad lot of referees in Scotland.

I think another goal will kill them off. However we really need to get a second as we have been very vulnerable when defending any lead this season.

Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

Palazuelos for Nade??

Risky move, But i guess i can see the reason why. Hero if it pays off, Will get it in the neck if it doesn't.

Brick Tamland
Palazuelos for Nade??

Palazuelos and Eggert have been my MOM's strange sub in my opinion.

BangkokHearts

Great stuff from Karapidis to put off the Hibs player there.

Is it just me or is Mixu more repulsive in a suit and tie than in his playing days?

Sir Digby Chicken Caesar
Palazuelos and Eggert have been my MOM's strange sub in my opinion.

I agree with that. For me Reuben would get the call, because he's just looked hungry for it all game.

Nade on for Palazeulos :/ WTF?

I think Frail is hoping that velicka and Nade can hold the ball up and therefore play in Hibs half more as the ball is just coming back at us currently with one up front.

Is it just me or is Mixu more repulsive in a suit and tie than in his playing days?

Yes. For some reason, he reminds me of Baron Silas Greenback.

Na its no just u mate.

The Puppeteer

Karapidis is excellent at defending set-pieces, he just throws everything at getting to the ball!

Sir Digby Chicken Caesar
Yes. For some reason, he reminds me of Baron Silas Greenback.

Have you ever seen the two of them in the same room at the same time?... :camera:

Make of that what you will.

Archived