Do you intend to Renew/buy Season ticket after or before new manager in place???

Walter Bishop

Which one?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Which one?

• BEFORE MANAGER IN PLACE
    • AFTER MANAGER IN PLACE

Walter Bishop

Seems to be the main theme amongst fans. The promise of a new manager will go along way to season tickets being renewed imo.

Seems to be the main theme amongst fans. The promise of a new manager will go along way to season tickets being renewed imo.

It might help people vote in your poll if you could tell us when the new manager will be in place.

I will buy mine at the end of the month, but cant vote in your poll unless you can tell me if he will be in place before or after then.

Guest JamboRobbo
It might help people vote in your poll if you could tell us when the new manager will be in place.

I will buy mine at the end of the month, but cant vote in your poll unless you can tell me if he will be in place before or after then.

You expect a Hearts fan to tell you when the new manager is gonna be appointed? :rofl:

Isn't that Charlie Mann or David Southerns job?

Some people won't renew UNTIL or UNLESS we appoint a manager, regardless of the date. Will be interesting to see how many.

Sounds to me like you are one of those who'll renew regardless, so effectively you'll renew even even if we don't appoint a new manager. I think option 1 is for you.

From my point of view it all depends on who this 'new manager' is and whether he is anywhere near what we were told in the January statement. To simply replace him with another nonentity from elsewhere in the 'pyramid' will be worse than sticking with Frail and will drive more people away rather than see them renew ST's.

Guest Dipped Flake
From my point of view it all depends on who this 'new manager' is and whether he is anywhere near what we were told in the January statement. To simply replace him with another nonentity from elsewhere in the 'pyramid' will be worse than sticking with Frail and will drive more people away rather than see them renew ST's.

Although I will renew, probably before the end of April, I would be seriously ****ed off if our new manager came from the Vlad pyramid. Would much rather see Frail given the job full time than that

Although I will renew, probably before the end of April, I would be seriously ****ed off if our new manager came from the Vlad pyramid. Would much rather see Frail given the job full time than that

I'm not a big Frail fan but that's more because I feel he has been fast tracked into a job he is not nearly ready for but I do agree with that sentiment. We would be much better with him than some nobody from elsewhere. However, I cannot comprehend either option and watching Hearts regularly next seaon with either Frail or a 'pyramid' guy in charge as things will be as bad if not worse than this season.

That is why I will hold off any renewal and will just have to bite the bullet of the extra cost if a recognised manager is appointed.

peebles jambo

i'm not frails biggest fan, but i suppose he's better than nothing, i'll be renewing anyway, with or without a manager

I voted before a manager is named purely because i don't think we'll have one in place until the summer

Archived