Anyone buying a season ticket just now doesnt care for Hearts....

Walter Bishop

Agree, this is the opportunity. I think it's an individual decision for all and it's certainly a difficult thing not to renew - it goes against the grain.

For my part, I'll wait till they appoint a manager, or I'll wait till the last day for renewal if they fail to appoint a manager. Same as I did last year.

If that costs me an extra 30 or 40 quid to do so, thats a small price to pay to get the message accross IMO.

So personally, I will renew, but I'll hold out till the last moment before I do. Just like last year.

If enough people do the same, I think it could make a difference.

At the same time, if the management do what they promised (appoint an experienced manager and let him get on with it), I'd renew in an instant.

Totally agree with the above and i will be doing the same. Hope many others follow.

Walter Bishop
Just don't renew your season ticket then Jamie.

You'll be doing all the people that sit around you a favour anyway. from the evidence of your thoughts on here you will be sparing them having to listen to your p*sh at every home match.

What thoughts are those? The ones of the majority of Hearts supporters? I rater voice my concerns than sit back and have the utter pish ripped out of me!!

OPEN YOUR EYES!

What thoughts are those? The ones of the majority of Hearts supporters? I rater voice my concerns than sit back and have the utter pish ripped out of me!!

OPEN YOUR EYES!

Can you tell me where your evidence is that this is the thoughts of the majority of Hearts supporters?!

Walter Bishop
Can you tell me where your evidence is that this is the thoughts of the majority of Hearts supporters?!

if you can Prove otherwise i will stand up in the wheatfield on saturday and expect every else to join me in a renditon off VLAD-IMIR ROMA-NOV!!!

if you can Prove otherwise i will stand up in the wheatfield on saturday and expect every else to join me in a renditon off VLAD-IMIR ROMA-NOV!!!

Ha ha, how I would love to see that! I'm not saying one way or the other to be honest, I just think people take opinions on Kickback as a "majority" when really, it's nowhere near!

Clerry Jambo

A united statement from all the Hearts fans groups / federation bla bla to NOT buy season tickets is surely the only chance we have as fans of getting to the Romanov's. Threads on Kickback won't put the heat on Vlad but maybe a more publicised "protest" may bring a reaction / statement!!

He Who Cannot Be Named
I'm far from convinced that he actually knows what he's saying / trying to say.

Im far from convinced your over the age of 12.

Pants Shaton

I agree with the sentiments of the original poster. Renew by all means but at least delay and send out the message that we demand a manager.

I can see both sides of this barney - must be a liberal !

However, I cannot for a moment imagine that a multi-millionaire living in Lithuania and running umpteen large businesses across the continent gives a flying toss whether a few thousand fans delay buying their ST or not.

He KNOWS we need a manager (CM will have made that abundantly clear) and I am pretty sure that the rumours that we will get one after the end of the season are true.

He KNOWS we need decent players but . . I doubt that we will see these until after the stadium redevelopment. No point in taking on huge weekly wages when the crowd sizes in 2009/10 will be sharply reduced.

So it really comes down to - are we prepared to watch a bunch of journeymen players managed by a decent manager for a couple of years ?

I am - let's face it, we've done it for decades

5th of May.

Why renew before then? You dont have your money they do. You'd be better having it until the latest possibe date which still provides value for money ie the 5th of May.

imo of course.

Why would you want to give that cant any money whatsoever. He is a liar and a fake.

The more encouragement he gets from deluded :sheep::sheep: the more he will think he can get away with!!!

Romanov GTF. (or bring in real players, a real manager and win us the league as you said you would!)

Your thread is bull****** IMO

grumpyjambo
imo of course.

Why would you want to give that cant any money whatsoever. He is a liar and a fake.

The more encouragement he gets from deluded :sheep::sheep: the more he will think he can get away with!!!

Romanov GTF. (or bring in real players, a real manager and win us the league as you said you would!)

:sobored::sobored::blahblah::blahblah:

Commander Harris
As usual, the salient point dissapears in a blur of abuse back and forward.

there was no salient point in the first place, just abuse. Saying that anyone buying a season ticket doesn't care about hearts is abusing fellow supporters - nothing else.

If the OP had a salient point about whether it was counterproductive to renew given the current situation he should have made it without accusing hearts fans that chose to renew of not caring about the club.

there is a debate to be had about the best way forward, but to undermine loyal fans who want to support their team as not having a care about the club is deeply offensive.

john brownlee
imo of course.

stupid boy

See, if you only started supporting Hearts because you thought we would win the title then you might be better off following another team, same goes for all the 'fans' that are not going back because our team is not the best.

The 'we want de best team and best manager and best youth set-up or we are not buying season tickets brigade'should find another team that suits their needs.

I'll keep supporting The Maroons. ;)

jambosean75

while not being happy with everything going on at the club , i will renew mine and my nephew's next week when i get paid. i can't afford to turn down the ?60 or so i will save.

one thing though , thanks to vlad i will be sitting in the same seat , in the same stand , in the same stadium supporting the team i love.

not everthing in life is black and white.

wether you buy your ticket early , late or not at all that is your own choice. it doesn't make you a good or bad supporter.

personally , i can't imagine not being there cheering on the hearts wether we're challenging for the league or in a relegation dogfight.

mon the hearts

The way I see it -

Of the people who don't buy Hearts season tickets this year some will care for Hearts but the majority will not

Of the people that do buy a season ticket every single one will care about Hearts.

What side do you want to be on ;)

portobellojambo1

Find it all a bit sad really, people trying to push their own agendas whilst complaining because they reckon Romanov is trying to push his own agenda.

I could find myself in a quandary if I were to take the content of the OP too seriously.

If I choose to renew now it is because I am in cahoots with Romanov, not really a Hearts fan, but more inclined towards perpetuating the status quo, because if I give him money now I am effectively stating that I agree with everything that has happened since Burley left for example. It's tempting, because I doubt I have ever been referred to on JKB as a supporter of Romanov before, and it would be interesting to see what it is like from another angle

Or I have a choice, I can delay my purchase and make a statement, not 100% sure what that statement would be, and not even 1% sure the owner would listen to my statement anyway. But I could wait, and stay onside with the OP.

I want to renew because I follow HMFC every week, come what may, through s h y t e, through muck, through rain, hail, snow and sunshine, in good times and in bad and intend doing so again next season, and the timing of my renewal has got absolutely feck all to do with my opinion of Romanov.

Therefore I think I will adopt the approach of "I don't give a feck what others on JKB say, I will renew when I want to, and not when people on JKB want me to", (assuming that is OK with the masses :rolleyes:).

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

It's a personal choice, can't criticise anyone either way.

Can anyone tell me what delaying it till the last minute is really going to do though? Do you think he gives a feck? The money still reaches him in the end.

I personally am going to pick and choose matches unless we get a proper manager in.

Prince Buaben

So we leave renewing season tickets to the last possible minute( So Romanov doesnt have our money early) and miss the 5th May deadline. Then we we go to renew we have to pay MORE money!!

Real fans should care how the club is being run.

By lining Romanov`s pockets before we have a manager in place etc is imo showing him he can do what the feck he wants.

Sorry, I'll be buying my ticket as usual. What you do is up to you, however suggesting that "real fans" should not buy a season ticket is opening yourself up to a fair amount of vitriol from those of us who reckon that supporting the team on the park is the important thing.

So we leave renewing season tickets to the last possible minute( So Romanov doesnt have our money early) and miss the 5th May deadline. Then we we go to renew we have to pay MORE money!!

Pay on the 5th. Through protest or not.

Why pay for it before then?

You dont pay for you're shopping a week before you go.

imo of course.

An here's me thinking pancake day had passed...

imo of course.

You're right of course. I'm a cold unfeeling barsteward who cares about nothing but himself.

An here's me thinking pancake day had passed...

yes but it would appear that fruitcake day hasn't!!!!!

Pete Seeger
imo of course.

I've never read such a load of pash in all my life. Who the feck are you to say I don't care about hearts. Would I plough a very large percent of my income into hearts if I didn't care about them. Your entitled to protest against him by not renewing but don't come on here all high and mighty telling people they don't care about the club if they renew. It's my choice if I renew and I'll make that decision myself.

Dirk Diggler

Nah, Until uefatrophy.jpg is in Gorgie (As he said it would) I won't be back.

Rotten thread by the way.

Walter Bishop
I've never read such a load of pash in all my life. Who the feck are you to say I don't care about hearts. Would I plough a very large percent of my income into hearts if I didn't care about them. Your entitled to protest against him by not renewing but don't come on here all high and mighty telling people they don't care about the club if they renew. It's my choice if I renew and I'll make that decision myself.

Thanks for the abuse. Im posting an opinion as a member of this forum about how i feel about Hearts and our current situation that is all. Fair enough i could have been less passionate in my post and hidden my anger but why should i?

And why does this give people the right to call me a spastic for posting my opinion? The personal abuse is getting worse on this forum, it seems certain posters are free to say what they like to whom they like.

Mods can you close this thread and i apologise for having an opinion.

Pete Seeger
Thanks for the abuse. Im posting an opinion as a member of this forum about how i feel about Hearts and our current situation that is all. Fair enough i could have been less passionate in my post and hidden my anger but why should i?

And why does this give people the right to call me a spastic for posting my opinion? The personal abuse is getting worse on this forum, it seems certain posters are free to say what they like to whom they like.

Mods can you close this thread and i apologise for having an opinion.

Where's the abuse? You posted a new thread that was clearly set out to cause offence then you get hacked off when posters tell you your talking out your council gritter. I'm no Romanov fan but I'm a hearts fan and I sure as hell will be renewing to help support the club I love whether a nobody like you agrees or not.

Walter Bishop
Where's the abuse? You posted a new thread that was clearly set out to cause offence then you get hacked off when posters tell you your talking out your council gritter. I'm no Romanov fan but I'm a hearts fan and I sure as hell will be renewing to help support the club I love whether a nobody like you agrees or not.

Where have i tried to cause offence exactly? Where have i lied or not spoke the truth? Where have i mentioned doing anything that will affect HMFC?

My point is all about hurting Romanov in the pocket. Quite simple really.

Where have i tried to cause offence exactly? Where have i lied or not spoke the truth? Where have i mentioned doing anything that will affect HMFC?

You have said that those who renew don't care for Hearts and you are suprised you have prompted some abuse?

Pete Seeger

See post 85. Your intentions were maybe ok but look at how you worded the first post. Kind of reaction did you expect?

Archived