Anyone buying a season ticket just now doesnt care for Hearts....

Walter Bishop

Walter Bishop

imo of course.

Why would you want to give that **** any money whatsoever. He is a liar and a fake.

The more encouragement he gets from deluded :sheep::sheep: the more he will think he can get away with!!!

Romanov GTF. (or bring in real players, a real manager and win us the league as you said you would!)

Blah blah, boring.

You don't want a season ticket, that's your choice. Others do, that's their choice. No-one's any more or less of a fan for making said choice, so stop being such a sanctimonious ****wit. Cheers.

Blah blah, boring.

You don't want a season ticket, that's your choice. Others do, that's their choice. No-one's any more or less of a fan for making said choice, so stop being such a sanctimonious ****wit. Cheers.

what he said

Walter Bishop
Blah blah, boring.

Thanks your input. I will sleep better tonight knowing i have been shot down in flames by the famous Makween. :confused:

Silly statement. Clearly those buying up already DO care for the club.

Personally, i think its foolish / stupid / pointless. But I wouldnt say they dont care.....

Walter Bishop
'If you buy a season ticket for Hearts, you're not a real fan.'

I've seen it all now.

who said that? it`s got feck all to do with supporting HMFC its all about giving the pyscho in charge of our club more ammunition to do what he wants and continue slavering constant lies and pesh!!!

imo of course.

Why would you want to give that cant any money whatsoever. He is a liar and a fake.

The more encouragement he gets from deluded :sheep::sheep: the more he will think he can get away with!!!

Romanov GTF. (or bring in real players, a real manager and win us the league as you said you would!)

I've seen lots of "urine" posted on this site, but this is defintely up there with the best of it. Absolute classic.

As it's close to Easter all I can add is

"Jesus wept"

Peer pressure on kickback for people NOT to renew ST's?

OK, here's one for you. "People who don't renew their ST's are Hibs fans"

There, that's pitched about the right IQ level for you to understand.

who said that?

Its all about timing. Your right buying now sends out totally the wrong message. Hold fire for as long as possible.

who said that?

Eh...you did!

"Anyone buying a season ticket just now doesnt care for Hearts...."

so from that statement it can be deduced that a "real fan" cares for Hearts ergo they wouldn't buy a ST.

Walter Bishop
I've seen lots of "urine" posted on this site, but this is defintely up there with the best of it. Absolute classic.

Expain away then im not sure i follow? Are you above pish by the way? Just curious.

Walter Bishop
Eh...you did!

"Anyone buying a season ticket just now doesnt care for Hearts...."

so from that statement it can be deduced that a "real fan" cares for Hearts ergo they wouldn't buy a ST.

So where does it say you are not a real fan?? Feck sake the delsion on here is unbelievable. Its got feck all do with HMFC but all to co with that **** Romanov.

OPEN YOUR EYES!!!!!!!!!!

Its all about timing. Your right buying now sends out totally the wrong message. Hold fire for as long as possible.

There are those that believe holding off wll force his hand into giving us what we want.

There are those that believe no matter what we do he will do what he likes.

Therefore buying an ST now or in May to some will make no difference to the outcome.

Some may also have the cash available now but not in several months time so elect to get it while they can.

But dont let that stop having a dig at each other afterall this is KB.

Thanks your input. I will sleep better tonight knowing i have been shot down in flames by the famous Makween. :confused:

I'm totally mystified as to what you're on about.

Colonel Kurtz
imo of course.

Why would you want to give that cant any money whatsoever. He is a liar and a fake.

rather intemperately put,and in language which will polarise.

The sentiments expressed are however,correct.

Romanovs people would shet themselves if say no manager was appointed and only 3000 sts sold.

This is an opportunity ,perhaps the only one for Hearts supporters to demonstrate their feelings.

There will be gimmicks and spin from Charlie and the boys,do not fall for them

Rick Grimes

the OP's point is utter baws.

that said, no credible manager before the ticket deadline = no season ticket for me.

imo of course.

We'll support you ever more!

;)

proper manager or i am not renewing next season,not saying i wont be back just cant be ersed with the way things are. frail is a decent man but hearing the players referring to him as SHAGGY shows there is something far wrong .Can you imagine Stein,Ferguson, etc being spoken about in such terms. need a manager to sort out the mess.

Guest JamboRobbo
rather intemperately put,and in language which will polarise.

The sentiments expressed are however,correct.

Romanovs people would shet themselves if say no manager was appointed and only 3000 sts sold.

This is an opportunity ,perhaps the only one for Hearts supporters to demonstrate their feelings.

There will be gimmicks and spin from Charlie and the boys,do not fall for them

Agree, this is the opportunity. I think it's an individual decision for all and it's certainly a difficult thing not to renew - it goes against the grain.

For my part, I'll wait till they appoint a manager, or I'll wait till the last day for renewal if they fail to appoint a manager. Same as I did last year.

If that costs me an extra 30 or 40 quid to do so, thats a small price to pay to get the message accross IMO.

So personally, I will renew, but I'll hold out till the last moment before I do. Just like last year.

If enough people do the same, I think it could make a difference.

At the same time, if the management do what they promised (appoint an experienced manager and let him get on with it), I'd renew in an instant.

I (like many others) will be waiting until the last possible minute and then making a decision based on the current state of affairs. Romanov has to understand that the way he has run the club over the last 2 years is unacceptable. And the only language he understands is money. There is no doubting the passion of supporters who renew as soon as the tickets become available. But there is perhaps something to be gained from holding back and seeing what develops.

Admittedly this only has limited impact given that the deadline for the early bird offer is prior to the end of this season. That also raises suspicions about whether they plan to make any ?unpopular? announcements soon after the season closes. E.g. selling players or lack of a proper manager. On reading this back it comes across as a little paranoid. But then again it?s hard not to be given how things have gone over the last 2 years.

proper manager or i am not renewing next season,not saying i wont be back just cant be ersed with the way things are. frail is a decent man but hearing the players referring to him as SHAGGY shows there is something far wrong .Can you imagine Stein,Ferguson, etc being spoken about in such terms. need a manager to sort out the mess.

Agree completely.

Especially the likes of Clum doing it...

Some may also have the cash available now but not in several months time so elect to get it while they can.

I've seen this argument a few times over the last day or two and i really am struggling to understand it.

If you have money to part with NOW, then how on earth in the world could you not put that money in your piggy bank / under your bed / in your account and keep it for another month or two????

I see no reason why folk could afford it now, but not in 2 months time - if you can afford a season ticket, you can afford a season ticket. If anything, your LESS likely to be able to afford it now than in 2 months time when you'll have had extra time to save for it.

I fail to see ANY advantage or possible reason for wanting to part with cash now rather than in may.....

Does missing the "early bird" rate and waiting till the last day to renew not make you a better Hearts supporter,after all you are giving Hearts FC more money.

Walter Bishop
the OP's point is utter baws.

that said, no credible manager before the ticket deadline = no season ticket for me.

:107years:

Walter Bishop
are you implying i'm a hibs fan?

Well you are showing clear signs of delusion!!!

You slag of my post then in your next sentence say virtually the same along different lines of course!!!

hobo.

are you implying i'm a hibs fan?

I'm far from convinced that he actually knows what he's saying / trying to say.

Guest JamboRobbo

You slag of my post then in your next sentence say virtually the same along different lines of course!!!

To be fair, he's saying what you said in a more pallatable way. Whilst I agree with the sentiment to an extent, you're OP was quite confrontational in it's wording.

Dr. Bapswent
imo of course.

25054644.JPG

Rick Grimes

hobo.

no, I'm just making a personal decision based on what's happening right now. you're slagging everyone off & telling them what they think & what they should be doing.

by your line of logic i guess that makes you a Rantic fan.

fud.

Walter Bishop
I'm far from convinced that he actually knows what he's saying / trying to say.

Pretty simple,

Hit Romanov where it hurts dont buy your season ticket until he fulfils his promises.

Buying now shows him that he can get away with what he wants and imo shows you dont geve a feck how the club is being run.

Walter Bishop
no, I'm just making a personal decision based on what's happening right now. you're slagging everyone off & telling them what they think & what they should be doing.

by your line of logic i guess that makes you a Rantic fan.

fud.

Where im a telling anyone what they should be doing? Im posting my opinion (wihout personal insults) that is all. Its a forum is it not?

Buying now shows him that he can get away with what he wants and imo shows you dont geve a feck how the club is being run.

And by implication are therefore not a real fan as real fans give a feck.

Blah blah, boring.

what he said with bells on

Walter Bishop
And by implication are therefore not a real fan as real fans give a feck.

Real fans should care how the club is being run.

By lining Romanov`s pockets before we have a manager in place etc is imo showing him he can do what the feck he wants.

Where im a telling anyone what they should be doing? Im posting my opinion (wihout personal insults) that is all. Its a forum is it not?

indeed it is and im sorry if the post i agreed with was over the line personal but to sujjest anyone bying a ticket for hmfc is not a supporter is not accurate nor relevent to our present problems

ToadKiller Dog

You could just as easy argue that showing loyalty to the club buy renewing yer season ticket will encourage the owners of the club to get back to investing in the first team as much as you can argue that not renewing sends out a point that you are not happy and want change.

most polls on here show that there is a big split between at least kickback folk who are fans and it is a big dilemma for some what to do,its a personal choice in my opinion.

Its a shame it gets lost in the petty name calling and look at me one line cliches that seem to be thought of as debate by some.

Hilary Briss
imo of course.

Could be the most ridiculous post ever on here and thats some achievement.....what a clown :rolleyes3:

Guest JamboRobbo
You could just as easy argue that showing loyalty to the club buy renewing yer season ticket will encourage the owners of the club to get back to investing in the first team as much as you can argue that not renewing sends out a point that you are not happy and want change.

most polls on here show that there is a big split between at least kickback folk who are fans and it is a big dilemma for some what to do,its a personal choice in my opinion.

Its a shame it gets lost in the petty name calling and look at me one line cliches that seem to be thought of as debate by some.

That is indeed the argument, and it is a shame it was lost in a sea of name calling etc.

The point I would make, is that the fans have backed the club massively over the past 2 seasons, and it appears the response to that unconditional backing has been to take the **** out of us.

Which suggests to me, that the "make them sweat" approach is worth a try.

Real fans should care how the club is being run.

By lining Romanov`s pockets before we have a manager in place etc is imo showing him he can do what the feck he wants.

Which takes me back to posts 7&11 of this thread.

Its an opening post which is obviously going to create a huge negative response. I'm not sure blame should be put at the feet of fans spending their money.

It remains an interesting point though.

Is giving a heroin addict more money for heroin the right thing to do?

Take heroin out of the equation

Is giving more money to a conman or extortionist who "works" under the alias of Hearts FC the right thing to do?

Is it helping Hearts?

Or is it actually perpetuating the damage being done to the club?

Walter Bishop
Could be the most ridiculous post ever on here and thats some achievement.....what a clown :rolleyes3:

Thanks, and how do you work that out?

Just don't renew your season ticket then Jamie.

You'll be doing all the people that sit around you a favour anyway. from the evidence of your thoughts on here you will be sparing them having to listen to your p*sh at every home match.

ELIBURN JAMBO(THE ORIGINA
Thanks, and how do you work that out?

Have to agree with everything Jamie has said....us Hearts fan's must be the most tolerable and softest fans on the planet to put up with our baw bag of an owner and yet we still buy season tickets:confused:

ELIBURN JAMBO(THE ORIGINA
Yup, we the fans should definitely show the owners that we too don't care about the club and that there's definitely not enough interest around to justify him continuing to fund us.

Of course, by denying the club any of our money, we'll be helping our huge debt no end as well.

As for people who are renewing straight away...how dare they simply enjoy going to see the football every second Saturday and follow the team they love with unstinting loyalty while possibly being disinterested by the political side of things.

The whole thing makes me sick. Protest anyone?

Protest?? No we only seem to do that we we have scottish guy at the helm that had a better team on the park!! :)

Archived