And the Pied Piper award

Julio

I'm not going to get involved in any thread having a go at a Hearts fan for renewing, just as i wouldn't for any Hearts fan who decides NOT to renew.

But the part above saddens.

All the supporters i know who didn't renew this season and those who have decided against renewing next year have all got one thing in common....

They've all watched Hearts for at least 30 years and have all seen good and bad times watching Hearts. I found out the other day that one guy i know is considering NOT renewing and his first Hearts game was in 1953.

1953 - Now whilst he's seen some good times, can you imagine the amount of bad times he's put up with? And yet he still kept coming back. Until now that is (possibly).

This is the part that saddens me, makes me angry. It's quite obvious what the reason is that so many long-time supporters have stopped going / are considering stopping.

And it's not the fact that the last two seasons have been dreadfully bad.

As an aside, i'm intending to renew. I'm not cheap enough to be enticed into doing it when the club want's though, i won't be bought with a ?25.00 discount.

Great post mate. The sooner folk start realising the TRUE consequences of whats going on the better.

Agree Julio. Why anyone, after the season we have had would renew on the 1st day is beyond me.:confused:

Somebody had to be first either on the first day or sometime in May!

Just because he is deluded and blind to Romanovs lunacy he doesnt deserve the stick he is getting.

Any bets his comments will have been 'lost in translation' or 'taken out of context'?

Just because he is deluded and blind to Romanovs lunacy he doesnt deserve the stick he is getting.

LMFAO oh the irony.

He doesnt deserve the stick he's getting from everyone else - but....... its ok for YOU to call him deluded and blind?!?

I'm not going to get involved in any thread having a go at a Hearts fan for renewing, just as i wouldn't for any Hearts fan who decides NOT to renew.

But the part above saddens.

All the supporters i know who didn't renew this season and those who have decided against renewing next season have all got one thing in common....

They've all watched Hearts for at least 30 years and have all seen good and bad times watching Hearts. I found out the other day that one guy i know is considering NOT renewing and his first Hearts game was in 1953.

1953 - Now whilst he's seen some good times, can you imagine the amount of bad times he's put up with? And yet he still kept coming back. Until now that is (possibly).

This is the part that saddens me, makes me angry. It's quite obvious what the reason is that so many long-time supporters have stopped going / are considering stopping.

And it's not the fact that the last two seasons have been dreadfully bad.

As an aside, i'm intending to renew. I'm not cheap enough to be enticed into doing it when the club want's though, i won't be bought with a ?25.00 discount.

Well said that man (or woman)

totally agree everyone to there own and I am in the catagory of probably will renew at some time but instead of showering us with offers and trying us to renew early why not show us something (on the playing side) we can believe in and get behind. Surely even Vlad must realise moral is at an all time low and when guys who have had STs since the 50s are considering chucking it then something is badly wrong

Well said that man (or woman)

totally agree everyone to there own and I am in the catagory of probably will renew at some time but instead of showering us with offers and trying us to renew early why not show us something (on the playing side) we can believe in and get behind. Surely even Vlad must realise moral is at an all time low and when guys who have had STs since the 50s are considering chucking it then something is badly wrong

Cheers.

But i'm not saying the elderly gent i know has had a ST since the fifties, that's just when his first game was.

You don't know him but you know both his sons. I'll tell you who it is the next time i bump into you. ;)

Somebody had to be first either on the first day or sometime in May!

Any bets his comments will have been 'lost in translation' or 'taken out of context'?

A bit sad he felt the need to get his name in the paper for it though. Any relation to Smeaton you think?:P

Hold back until the last possible moment. Why buy now? Whats the rush? All it does is send the wrong message.

Agree with this.

I am a Hearts supporter and will only do what is right for Hearts and buying a season ticket right now would do more damage than good IMO

Just look at the reaction of the Liverpool fans when their owner started undermiming the manager. Compare that to us and it's embarassing.

The only way Vlad will change his ways is when the fans show a bit of backbone and stop accepting his shambolic management. If the fans could only unite and delay buying season tickets until a suitable manager is in place perhaps we would all have team to get behind instead of arguing with each other.

Each to their own, but I really hope most people wait until he delivers the manager we have been promised.

Guest Dipped Flake
A bit sad he felt the need to get his name in the paper for it though. Any relation to Smeaton you think?:P

Get a grip....Hearts made a bit if PR by trumpeting the first Jambo to renew. The guy himself didn't have a lot to do with it, apart from actually renewing his ST

Walter Bishop

Does anyone actually know/heard of this guy? Wouldnt put it past Vlad to have sneeked him into the country via Kaunas!!! :confused:

Get a grip....Hearts made a bit if PR by trumpeting the first Jambo to renew. The guy himself didn't have a lot to do with it, apart from actually renewing his ST

Was he forced to appear in front of the papers? Was he forced to give quotes? As Horse says our very own Smeaton........

Does anyone actually know/heard of this guy? Wouldnt put it past Vlad to have sneeked him into the country via Kaunas!!! :confused:

LOL. And has him put up in deepest darkest Liberton.

Just look at the reaction of the Liverpool fans when their owner started undermiming the manager. Compare that to us and it's embarassing.

I mentioned that at the time

"Are Liverpool fans more intelligent than Hearts fans?"

From the arguments on this thread it would appear that such Liverpool fans were in actual fact Evertonians

Was he forced to appear in front of the papers? Was he forced to give quotes? As Horse says our very own Smeaton........

Exactly, he should have said, I'll buy the ST but dont dare put my F**** name in the papers.:cool:

I mentioned that at the time

"Are Liverpool fans more intelligent than Hearts fans?"

From the arguments on this thread it would appear that such Liverpool fans were in actual fact Evertonians

A scary thought that the scallies have more upstairs than some of our own support.........hang on a minute the pied pipers piping again.........best get along and renew........

Bloody hell - I'm going to renew ASAP, if only because then I won't have to queue for ages in May with the LOL PROTEST goons.

Luckily quite a number of us are able to differentiate between VR and the club..

So do you normally buy a season ticket in support of the owner or to support the club Heart of Midlothian FC?

Drylaw Hearts
I have supported Hearts through thick and thin,one of the band of brothers numbering about 80 who went to out next away match after the 7 0 game.

I have had a s/t /corporate membership for about 25 years.

However I and many of my mates will not renew until we are convinced Romanov will not take the pesh out of us next season.

This is the only way we can influence what happens to our club.

If Romanov does what he said he would do in his January statement ,then we will renew,if the statement turns out to be more weasel words then we wont.

I'm slowly warming to you CK.

Now if you'd only paid attention earlier........

Why do I get the feeling that Roddy has attended far more Hearts games in his time than our friend Julio.

He may not deserve congratulations but he certainly doesn't deserve a bunch of keyboard hardmen calling him all the names under the sun. Perhaps they should have went along today and made their points on not renewing to the paper? Then they could have discussed it with Roddy to his face.

Julio - if you do indeed go and renew at the last minute all you are doing is proving what a fool you really are. If you want to take the stance that you will not renew till we have a credible manager then you have to follow it through. Otherwise you are exactly the same as the Hearts season ticket holder you are criticising.

Really cringing at this thread in all honesty.

Why do I get the feeling that Roddy has attended far more Hearts games in his time than our friend Julio.

He may not deserve congratulations but he certainly doesn't deserve a bunch of keyboard hardmen calling him all the names under the sun. Perhaps they should have went along today and made their points on not renewing to the paper? Then they could have discussed it with Roddy to his face.

Julio - if you do indeed go and renew at the last minute all you are doing is proving what a fool you really are. If you want to take the stance that you will not renew till we have a credible manager then you have to follow it through. Otherwise you are exactly the same as the Hearts season ticket holder you are criticising.

Really cringing at this thread in all honesty.

I can't speak for Julio, but I am 100% sure he will not renew until we have a manager in place.

Many of us have long enough memories to recollect that you are far from the even-handed character you now seek to portray yourself as.

As a confirmed Vladroid, over the past couple of years you have: Only a confirmed Heat of Midlothian supporter.

- defended the Burley sacking on the basis that 'we didn't know the facts', and that Vlad was merely taking action to ensure a steady flow of trophies; Never defended the sacking as, as you said, i did not know the facts, just the same as i never put the boot into VR as i did not know the facts..........big difference.

-suggested, certainly by implicationl that will be your interpetation, that VR is now the Club;

- blamed Andy Walker and assorted media types for their outrageous suggestions that VR had a hand in team selection; that will be the allegations around the Burley era? the same time we were playing well? the same time as VR asked Burley for reasons why JB was in the team? this is what i don't understand about the AW is god thing..................everyone raves about the Burley team, yet some of those ravers go on about VR picking the team then, hence the reason GB left..................so what was/is it......was it Burleys team that were that great?(if so you must think AW was talking tosh), was it a Burley team influenced by VR (if so that is the team we all supposedly wish to see again), was he 'sacked' because he was a drunk?.............................see i never claimed to know what happened i just gave opinions unlike some who spouted facts.

- led the hysterical tendency that had Pressley conspiring to work his ticket in order to sign for his boyhood favourites, Cellick. again, unlike some who knew nothing but spouted facts, i gave another senario of what may have happened (that went against the grain at the time so you can call it what you want), i never once claimed VR or Pressley were right or wrong as i did not know the facts, in fact i said there was probably faults on both sides (again this went against the grain at the time of VR is 100% to blame for everything)! ps Never once claimed SP supported Celtic so you adding that wee snippet says it all for your reply.

More recently, and before he disappeared, you asserted that Zaliukas was the best defender we had (and no mean midfielder).

I may have said he was the best defender in certain games but never the best we had (Tall is that). I rate him as a defender in the squad we have just now as i do not rate Berra or Karipidis that highly. Never rated him as a midfielder.

While even you have been unable to defend/justify the shambles of this season, I think you still utter the expression Baaaaaaaaaaaa!! when you think no-one is listening.

Now next time you want to reply to my posts you should try ignoring who the poster is, but if you do want to go back over things that poster has allegedly said before, try reading those posts instead of interpeting the posts to suit.

Charlie-Brown

This guy decided to re-new his season ticket - you might not agree with him or his reasons why..... but what's the problem? Or are people now against freedom to choose?

Gigolo-Aunt
This guy decided to re-new his season ticket - you might not agree with him or his reasons why..... but what's the problem? Or are people now against freedom to choose?

Kickback is going to be full of this in the coming months, NMH.

I dont know how anyone can have a pop at a fan for renewing/not renewing. Some will renew as they always will, some will renew as they like the social side of the day. Some wont renew,and it will hurt them as they have had one for x years. Some wont renew as they have had enough and want a manager.

Each and everyones own decision.

I just hope punters on Kickback can respect each others decision.

I can't speak for Julio, but I am 100% sure he will not renew until we have a manager in place.

You cant speak for him, but are 100% sure. Thats a contradiction.

Either that or you are Julio.:107years:

Drylaw Hearts

You can't speak for him but you went ahead and did so anyway.

:confused:

:P

You cant speak for him, but are 100% sure. Thats a contradiction.

Either that or you are Julio.:107years:

Possibly a cyber schizophrenic, especially after all that tosh about alter egos.

Francis Albert
If you were honest enough to just cough to being a VR apologist (which you are, of course, quite entitled to be), then people like me could simply disagree with your position.

Why should someone have to "own up" to your opinion of their position, just so you can disagree with it? Would you please own up to being an irrational Vlad-hater.

The wonders of Kickback.

A guy wants to renew his season ticket as soon as possible, causing the usual f*nnies to have a go at him/VR.

You really couldn't make this stuff up.

I'd renew tomorrow if I had the money, that's my choice to do so.

letsmakesomenoise
Nope...Work firewall blocks it :cool:

Must be a follower of the Might JT's running your IT department! :107years::107years:

goes to Roddy Elliot who is todays EEN as the first season ticket holder to renew.

"I have faith in the set up" Well clearly there are still some taken in by VR and the regime.

"In many ways the club has never been in better shape" Go on Roddy please enlighten us on this nugget of wisdom.

"Lets face it. Things have been a lot worse" Now Roddy has been a season ticket holder for 12 years. In the last 12 years maybe he could enlighten us to when its been a lot worse.

Sheeez ...... this takes the biscuit. Slagging of a fan who wants to renew his (and his kids) season tickets for next season.

There is an alleged team across the city that needs supporters like you.

You will enjoy the retail experience.

Archived