And the Pied Piper award

Julio

goes to Roddy Elliot who is todays EEN as the first season ticket holder to renew.

"I have faith in the set up" Well clearly there are still some taken in by VR and the regime.

"In many ways the club has never been in better shape" Go on Roddy please enlighten us on this nugget of wisdom.

"Lets face it. Things have been a lot worse" Now Roddy has been a season ticket holder for 12 years. In the last 12 years maybe he could enlighten us to when its been a lot worse.

Bet you are gutted....Sure you wanted to be 1st! :P

P&S your obsessed by us. You not got something worthwhile to post on deludedmixushoofballisthebestest.net ?

Paulandshark
P&S your obsessed by us. You not got something worthwhile to post on deludedmixushoofballisthebestest.net ?

Nope...Work firewall blocks it :cool:

goes to Roddy Elliot who is todays EEN as the first season ticket holder to renew.

"I have faith in the set up" Well clearly there are still some taken in by VR and the regime.

"In many ways the club has never been in better shape" Go on Roddy please enlighten us on this nugget of wisdom.

"Lets face it. Things have been a lot worse" Now Roddy has been a season ticket holder for 12 years. In the last 12 years maybe he could enlighten us to when its been a lot worse.

Why start a thread slagging off a fan for wanting to support his team?

Well done Roddy.

Guest Dipped Flake

was the other thread slagging of a loyal Hearts fan and his kids not enough for you

loveofthegame

My mate works for Hearts, apparently 6 ppl renewed yesterday within hours of the email being sent.

I will renew but think rushing to do it and 'be the 1st' is all a bit sad.

was the other thread slagging of a loyal Hearts fan and his kids not enough for you

What makes him any more "loyal" than the Hearts fan and his kids who choose to renew in May?

What makes him any more "loyal" than the Hearts fan and his kids who choose to renew in May?

Nothing.

Why ask?

Nothing.

Why ask?

Then why does he deserve "congratulations" and "well dones" simply for being the first to renew?

Bet you are gutted....Sure you wanted to be 1st! :P

I don't know the state we are in but still the crowds are usually in excess of 16,000 but then you look at Hibs pushing for 3rd and what do you get just over 12,000 for the Killie game.

Then why does he deserve "congratulations" and "well dones" simply for being the first to renew?

Exactly Erik. Why all the plaudits for this!?!? And as for his quotes FFS get a grip.

What other thread DF? You agree with all his quotes BTW?

Why start a thread slagging off a fan for wanting to support his team?

Well done Roddy.

What about the quotes he made? Talk about talking nonsense. Still whatever floats his boat.

As a reward will he get a seat beside Miko at our master's side:rolleyes:

H J Simpson

Maybe he wants to make sure he gets his season ticket before the 4th home game of the season!!

He might be best to judge the set up when/if Vlad actually gets around to employing one.

It's a shame Hearts fans couldn't unite and use season tickets as a bargaining tool to make sure Vlad delivers a manager. Unfortunatley the promise of cheaper prices will stop that from happening and some fans just don't seem to be concerned about the shambolic way Vlad runs the football side of the club.

I can't think of many clubs where fans would still back an owner who has made the club into a national laughing stock. Vlad has a lot to do to convince me he is capable of running a football club, employing a decent manager and giving him the authority to do his job would be a start.

Maybe they are in response to his felow supporters who are trying to slag him off for renewing.

Why ask "What makes him any more "loyal" than the Hearts fan and his kids who choose to renew in May?"?

I don't know the state we are in but still the crowds are usually in excess of 16,000 but then you look at Hibs pushing for 3rd and what do you get just over 12,000 for the Killie game.

If you could only have one of these two, which would you rather have?

What about the quotes he made? Talk about talking nonsense. Still whatever floats his boat.

Commercially we're in better shape than at any time I can remember.

As for things having been worse, well being forced to sell your ground or losing our best players for peanuts would suggest that he's right on that as well.

As a reward will he get a seat beside Miko at our master's side:rolleyes:

The master last decided to bother turning up at Tynecastle on the 11th of November last year Horse. maybe his seat could be sold as a season ticket to one of the 7,000 on the waiting list?

He might be best to judge the set up when/if Vlad actually gets around to employing one.

It's a shame Hearts fans couldn't unite and use season tickets as a bargaining tool to make sure Vlad delivers a manager. Unfortunatley the promise of cheaper prices will stop that from happening and some fans just don't seem to be concerned about the shambolic way Vlad runs the football side of the club.

I can't think of many clubs where fans would still back an owner who has made the club into a national laughing stock. Vlad has a lot to do to convince me he is capable of running a football club, employing a decent manager and giving him the authority to do his job would be a start.

Anybody buying season tickets just now are doing our great club a disservice. They give VR and the regime the wrong message.

The master last decided to bother turning up at Tynecastle on the 11th of November last year Horse. maybe his seat could be sold as a season ticket to one of the 7,000 on the waiting list?

Tongue in cheek, I hope?

Q - Are the ones on here slagging the boy off actually got a ST this season and are renewing next season?

A - Proabably not.

Usual suspects mouthing their hoboesque pash again.

Tongue in cheek, I hope?

Implanted firmly in cheek. Thre is NO longer a waiting list another myth exploded.

Q - Are the ones on here slagging the boy off actually got a ST this season and are renewing next season?

A - Proabably not.

Currently a season ticket holder. "Hoboesque" now thats a classic. Standing up to VR and what hes doing to our great club. Or meekly accepting what he does and lie on your belly and let him tickle it.

Currently a season ticket holder. "Hoboesque" now thats a classic. Standing up to VR and what hes doing to our great club. Or meekly accepting what he does and lie on your belly and let him tickle it.

So anyone buying a season ticket next season is a Romanov collaborator? That is in essence what you are saying.

Get a grip.

Walter Bishop
Anybody buying season tickets just now are doing our great club a disservice. They give VR and the regime the wrong message.

Totally agree with this. VR needs to be hit where it hurts and imo the only thing that bothers him is money, he doesnt give a feck about us Hearts fans.

So anyone buying a season ticket next season is a Romanov collaborator? That is in essence what you are saying.

Get a grip.

Hold back until the last possible moment. Why buy now? Whats the rush? All it does is send the wrong message.

Look mate, are you stupid? If you don't love the Fuhrer and his vision you're a hobo, right? Modern football is not about winning games (ask Charlie). You need to drag yourself into the 21st Century.

Hold back until the last possible moment. Why buy now? Whats the rush? All it does is send the wrong message.

Maybe the guy just likes going to the football every weekend regardless of how good or pish Hearts are.Really it's up to him when he renews,maybe he is flush just now and knows in a month or two's time the pennies are going to be a bit tight so best to get now rather than later.

Look mate, are you stupid? If you don't love the Fuhrer and his vision you're a hobo, right? Modern football is not about winning games (ask Charlie). You need to drag yourself into the 21st Century.

Then WTF is it about?

Prawn sandwiches?

Leather seats?

A - Proabably not.

Oh dear. What a foot in mouth moment.

Yes, currently have a season ticket..... next season...... undecided.

Honestly - you talk some pish. Any chance of 'saddling up' and taking your 'horse' with you?

Maybe supporting the club through thick and thin has never entered your head but it's never left mine.

Then WTF is it about?

Prawn sandwiches?

Leather seats?

Ask Charlie. He's the expert round here. Morons like me think football's all about winning games. But I'm in the minority round here. Hopefully one of the many of the Fuhrer's acolytes will be along to set us straight in a minute.

Agree Julio. Why anyone, after the season we have had would renew on the 1st day is beyond me.:confused:

That's a fair point, one that wasn't clear from your initial post.

It's still the blokes right to buy it as soon or as late as he wants though and giving him pelters isn't really helping anyone. You're basically having a pop at VR by proxy.

Cut out the middle man!:)

Then WTF is it about?

Prawn sandwiches?

Leather seats?

Surely the sarcasm smiley wasn't required for laranjinha's post.

Agree Julio. Why anyone, after the season we have had would renew on the 1st day is beyond me.:confused:

BAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaa

Can't really believe the hysteria one man buying a season ticket has caused on here.Who gives a toss either way at the end of the day you buy when you buy whatever suits you.

Walter Bishop

A - Proabably not.

Vladimir,

There are 5 season tickets currently within my family, next year there will be none.

Thanks.

Honestly - you talk some pish. Any chance of 'saddling up' and taking your 'horse' with you?

Maybe supporting the club through thick and thin has never entered your head but it's never left mine.

Luckily quite a number of us are able to differentiate between VR and the club. However, others are beyond help.

Colonel Kurtz

I have supported Hearts through thick and thin,one of the band of brothers numbering about 80 who went to out next away match after the 7 0 game.

I have had a s/t /corporate membership for about 25 years.

However I and many of my mates will not renew until we are convinced Romanov will not take the pesh out of us next season.

This is the only way we can influence what happens to our club.

If Romanov does what he said he would do in his January statement ,then we will renew,if the statement turns out to be more weasel words then we wont.

Surely the sarcasm smiley wasn't required for laranjinha's post.

Yeah, mea culpa, realise that now.

Guest Dipped Flake

Who was congratulating him??? My comment was to the numpties who started 2 different threads abusing him.

Then WTF is it about?

Prawn sandwiches?

Leather seats?

Wooooooooooossssssssssshhhhhhhhhhh!!! :peepwall:

Who was congratulating him??? My comment was to the numpties who started 2 different threads abusing him.

Numpties is it DF. Well thank you sir.

...Maybe supporting the club through thick and thin has never entered your head but it's never left mine.

I'm not going to get involved in any thread having a go at a Hearts fan for renewing, just as i wouldn't for any Hearts fan who decides NOT to renew.

But the part above saddens.

All the supporters i know who didn't renew this season and those who have decided against renewing next season have all got one thing in common....

They've all watched Hearts for at least 30 years and have all seen good and bad times watching Hearts. I found out the other day that one guy i know is considering NOT renewing and his first Hearts game was in 1953.

1953 - Now whilst he's seen some good times, can you imagine the amount of bad times he's put up with? And yet he still kept coming back. Until now that is (possibly).

This is the part that saddens me, makes me angry. It's quite obvious what the reason is that so many long-time supporters have stopped going / are considering stopping.

And it's not the fact that the last two seasons have been dreadfully bad.

As an aside, i'm intending to renew. I'm not cheap enough to be enticed into doing it when the club want's though, i won't be bought with a ?25.00 discount.

Archived