Scotland V Croatia

Patrick Bateman

Patrick Bateman

Is anyone going along to this match? I'd quite fancy going to see Croatia play their silky stuff, but the minimum price for a ticket seems to be ?20, which is extortionate for a friendly.

What on earth are the SFA thinking?

Aye it's expensive but I'll be there, proudly sporting my smashing maroon Scotland third kit.

As a side point, the SECC ticket service is awful - it's like Tickemaster, whereby there is no option to select your own seats. It's a case of you can have these ones, take it or leave it. The old Hearts one was better, with a Javascript showing the available seats.

I go to most competitive Scotland home games but i gave up on friendlies during the Brown and Vogts years. They are usually the most boring and pointless bunch of baws it's ever been my misfortune to watch. I've seen Scotland being almost casually overwhelmed by footballing luminaries such as Ireland, Australia, Hungary, Denmark and Austria. Some terrible, terrible nights.

I know it's a whole new Scotland, but i think i'll stay and watch it at home.

Guest Dipped Flake
Is anyone going along to this match? I'd quite fancy going to see Croatia play their silky stuff, but the minimum price for a ticket seems to be ?20, which is extortionate for a friendly.

What on earth are the SFA thinking?

I will be there. On the cost front, think the SFA are trying to get in as much money as possible due to us not having as many qualifying games as usual (only 4 home games). Agree, it is a bit steep for a friendly

I'll be there as always.

Be careful what you add to this thread. It might come back to haunt you when the "its so unfair I can't get tickets for the Holland game even though my mate's in the SSC and has been getting me tickets for years I go to all the games blah blah boo hoo" thread starts next year!

I'll be there as always.

Be careful what you add to this thread. It might come back to haunt you when the "its so unfair I can't get tickets for the Holland game even though my mate's in the SSC and has been getting me tickets for years I go to all the games blah blah boo hoo" thread starts next year!

I'll defo be at the Holland game.

Prob the away leg as well.

Im going through.

I do think theyve got the prices wrong for a friendly though and wouldnt imagine there will be much more than 25,000 there which is a shame really since its Burleys 1st match in charge and the opposition is of a decent standard.

I'll be there.

Looking forwrd to it. Burleys first game and Berra in for a kick.

Always nice to have Hearts interest in the national team.

Archived