Birmingham City FC - NHC

Praha06

BBC News reporting that Football Corruption Officers are searching Birmingham City FC.

It doesn't look like in investigation into the Blues dealings. More likely the police are looking for evidence to support an investigation into another club.

Isn't that skank Wully McKay James McFadden's agent?

That was the first name that came into my mind. Think the Cisse transfer to Pompey was one of the ones investigated previously.

This could be linked to the recent story re Luton Town admitting to wrong doing. I dont know if there have been any dealings between Luton and Brum in the last couple of years - does anyone else?

The reason I ask is Birmingham are insisting that the raid was related to a third party and not directly Birmingham.

Kendal Jambo
This could be linked to the recent story re Luton Town admitting to wrong doing. I dont know if there have been any dealings between Luton and Brum in the last couple of years - does anyone else?

The reason I ask is Birmingham are insisting that the raid was related to a third party and not directly Birmingham.

There was the transfer of Rowan Vine a couple of years back, Luton to Birmingham. However he's now at QPR.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rowan_Vine

Has anybody heard if anything has happened since Ibrox was raided?

Funny how when the police raided Ibrox their press statment read "it's nothing to do with club but relates to a third party".

I reckon it's got something to do with a certain agent - and that the clubs involved aren't as pure white as they would like everyone to believe.

Archived