It's a conspiracy!

bighalders

Nearly pisssssed myself laughing, late on the Midden v Tic game, decision goes against Celtic and their fans start singing "it's a conspiracy, it's a conspiracy". I've watched Hearts for the last 30 years and I'd love to get a group of fans together of non OF teams and Celtic fans and get everyone to put down on paper a list of decisions that have gone against their teams. The Celtic fans would get half a page at most, each other teams fans would have about 20 pages easily.

We'll see how much of a conspiracy there is when Neil Lennon gets his punishment for his recent behaviour...........bet it ain't the 4 matches that JJ got for his outburst at Parkhead, when it should be many times that.

Emmmmm... that was the St Mirren fans, we were singing it on Wednesday too!

st lie down were not lieing down today :rolleyes:

Nearly pisssssed myself laughing, late on the Midden v Tic game, decision goes against Celtic and their fans start singing "it's a conspiracy, it's a conspiracy". I've watched Hearts for the last 30 years and I'd love to get a group of fans together of non OF teams and Celtic fans and get everyone to put down on paper a list of decisions that have gone against their teams. The Celtic fans would get half a page at most, each other teams fans would have about 20 pages easily.

We'll see how much of a conspiracy there is when Neil Lennon gets his punishment for his recent behaviour...........bet it ain't the 4 matches that JJ got for his outburst at Parkhead, when it should be many times that.

oh dear, do keep up ...

Lennon clearly told the forth official to got forth & multiply at least twice on camera on Wednesday night. Maybe the SFA should extend his touchline ban for wasting time. On second thoughts the SFA wouldn't wan to look basis. :unsure:

I take it you don't attend Hearts games?

Funny, i read an article on Thursday saying much the same thing. Just shows the standards of journalism these days. Some of them report on games from the comfort of their own armchairs!

Snake Plissken

Emmmmm... that was the St Mirren fans, we were singing it on Wednesday too!

It got a bit of a rendition on Saturday after the rather dubious penalty award too. :)

Meanwhile, Sportsmail understands that Celtic chairman Dr John Reid is considering his position and could stand down at this week?s Parkhead agm. :whistling:

Nice to see that it's catching on. If clubs are singing it to them every weekend, it'll drive them completely round the bend. :biggrin:

I do so enjoy a furious 'tic supporter tantrum or two.

Archived