Jesus gie us a wave, and the fat St J fan.

Munch

2 funny moments from todays game, the jesus lookalike who got it tight as he walked by, and the chant went up :lol: good of him to wave and take it on the chin.

Also the fat bloke purple top that got it tight in the away end, he seemed to dissapear half way through the 2nd half, probably at the pie stand going by the size of him.

ps the white stripes song went well before the game started :lol:

Alos thought when the it was funny when the goalkeeper was taking a goal kick and someone shouted goalie you have no hair. 20 minutes later when he was taking another goal kick the same guy shouted out. goalie you still have no hair.

2 funny moments from todays game, the jesus lookalike who got it tight as he walked by, and the chant went up :lol: good of him to wave and take it on the chin.

Also the fat bloke purple top that got it tight in the away end, he seemed to dissapear half way through the 2nd half, probably at the pie stand going by the size of him.

ps the white stripes song went well before the game started :lol:

the chap with the purple top was very large. the white stripes was nice as was the selection of ska music before kick off :thumbsup:

the chap with the purple top was very large. the white stripes was nice as was the selection of ska music before kick off :thumbsup:

Agreed, it makes you wonder if they knew what they were doing playing the hibees are gay song though. :thumbsup:

pupstersajambo

My fave moment of the game was the announcer, clearly struggling with some of the foreign player names, appologising in advance of Novikovas and then thanking the crowd for thier thanks1

Back of the Bus

Alos thought when the it was funny when the goalkeeper was taking a goal kick and someone shouted goalie you have no hair. 20 minutes later when he was taking another goal kick the same guy shouted out. goalie you still have no hair.

That was a real hoot. Think even the keeper had a laugh at that.

The fat dude in the purple top seemed very happy with himself.

That was a real hoot. Think even the keeper had a laugh at that.

The fat dude in the purple top seemed very happy with himself.

eye so happy he got lost for most of the second half :thumbsup:

Snake Plissken

eye so happy he got lost for most of the second half :thumbsup:

I enjoyed the rendition of

Where's the fat boy gone?

and Jesus gies a wave

:thumb:

The young scallywags turning the telly off at half time then one of them saying "this will be on kickback the morns" made me chuckle!!

Creepy Lurker

I almost felt sorry for the fat guy. :lol:

Was just over from him, he wasn't actually getting wide at all and was still getting it tight. Top stuff.

Edit to add: oddly, the skinny guy next to him seemed much more angry about it. Also, what was with the one guy in our end who, apparently apropos of nothing, got up about half way through the second half and screamed: "GET A ******* GRIP, YOU!" in a really angry tone in the general direction of the St. Johnstone fans before sitting back down again and not uttering another sound all game?

I enjoyed the rendition of

Where's the fat boy gone?

and Jesus gies a wave

:thumb:

it makes you wondwer where did the fat boy go ? was the abuse to nuch for him :mellow: or did he hit the food stall :lol:

Snake Plissken

I almost felt sorry for the fat guy. :lol:

Was just over from him, he wasn't actually getting wide at all and was still getting it tight. Top stuff.

Edit to add: oddly, the skinny guy next to him seemed much more angry about it. Also, what was with the one guy in our end who, apparently apropos of nothing, got up about half way through the second half and screamed: "GET A ******* GRIP, YOU!" in a really angry tone in the general direction of the St. Johnstone fans before sitting back down again and not uttering another sound all game?

I was nearby and heard that rather puzzling outburst.

Not a peep from him all game then he goes ballistic then silent again.

Strange.

Creepy Lurker

I hope that he's like that all the time. It'd be good to see him doing it in a restaurant, for example, or maybe a shoe shop.

I was nearby and heard that rather puzzling outburst.

Not a peep from him all game then he goes ballistic then silent again.

Strange.

Tourettes ******* Supporters ******* Club

Coburg Hearts

Tourettes ******* Supporters ******* Club

**** off !!!!!!

I'll get ma coat :-)

I was told he was shouting at his mate in the St Johnstone end who text him some abuse. Cannot confirm if that was true or not. Was funny all the same!!

Archived