Mrowiec-8 MOM for me worked his socks off chased back when needed

Black -6 worked hard but not that effective today

Rudi -6 poor game today looked a bit knackered

Elliott -6 worked hard never really got a sniff

Big Kev -8 ran for 90 min ,didnt get much from the ref never gave up

subs

Stevenson -6 scored and fitted in well

Elliot -4 showed effort

Overall team looked tired more so in decision making which was a bit slow ,but they buckled down and effort alone got

them this win . Proud of this team this week ,hope they enjoy the day off they deserve .

Agree, big pole was my motm by a mile . We were off beat today and would have lost this game under shabba, our will to win however was great.

Eggert has to be our 1st choice RB, no coincidence that we have had 5 clean sheets out of 6 and Barr is on bench

Anyone else notice that has soon as the full time whistle went calum elliot was straight down the tunnel unlike the rest of players who came over at the end. Also not sure if he even celebrated the 2nd goal after setting it up

Snake Plissken

Kello - 7 flawless

Jonsson - 7 solid

Bouzid - 7 solid

Zaliukas - 6 loses a mark for a slip in which Kello bailed him out

Palazuelos - 6 toiled a bit in the first half, better in the second

Templeton- 7 always looked dangerous and our goal came as a result of his run

Mrowiec - 8 supreme

Black - 6 decent shift

Skacel - 5 nope, not in it at all

Kyle - 6 extra mark for the penalty

Elliott - 6 looked busy

subs

Elliot - magnificent play to set up the second, what a pass

Stevenson - useful and finished his chance well

Overall - a solid win, not great football but we never looked like losing and did enough to grind it out.

scott herbertson

Anyone else notice that has soon as the full time whistle went calum elliot was straight down the tunnel unlike the rest of players who came over at the end. Also not sure if he even celebrated the 2nd goal after setting it up

Desperate for a crap?

On my usual scale of 5 average

Kello - 7 No errors

Jonsson - 6 Did what he had to

Bouzid - 7 solid

Zaliukas - 5 One or two mistakes but ok

Palazuelos - 5 Poor first half better second

Templeton- 7 looked dangerous

Mrowiec - 8 MOTM

Black - 7 Did ok in the middle

Skacel - 3 never in it

Kyle - 7 Scored and kept their defence busy all day

Elliott - 6 Did ok

On my usual scale of 5 average

Kello - 7 No errors

Jonsson - 6 Did what he had to

Bouzid - 7 solid

Zaliukas - 5 One or two mistakes but ok

Palazuelos - 5 Poor first half better second

Templeton- 7 looked dangerous

Mrowiec - 8 MOTM

Black - 7 Did ok in the middle

Skacel - 3 never in it

Kyle - 7 Scored and kept their defence busy all day

Elliott - 6 Did ok

I suspect that 3 games in 7 days is too much for Skacel now. JJ probably needs a Plan B . . .

We DID get the rub of the green but a great result in very difficult circumstances. Well done lads

Rudi has worked hard during the last three games. Although IMO apart from his hat-trick against st mirren, he hasn't actually done alot since he came. He was ineffective yesterday and never did much at ER, and never played particularly well against the tic apart from his great ball for the second. I like him and he gets the crowd going but in all honestly he hasn't played that well.

Rudi has worked hard during the last three games. Although IMO apart from his hat-trick against st mirren, he hasn't actually done alot since he came. He was ineffective yesterday and never did much at ER, and never played particularly well against the tic apart from his great ball for the second. I like him and he gets the crowd going but in all honestly he hasn't played that well.

I really have to disagree. Wasn't there yesterday so can't comment, but against Celtic I remember him slipping and giving the ball away once, apart from that his ball retention was superb, he worked his baws off and kept Ledley and Ki in check. Plus he had a brilliant assist and a decent effort . Against Hibs, again his ball retention was good and he kept Miller, who is one of their best players, extremely quiet. He's not the all action player he was before, but it's no coincidence he's came into the team and performances and results have picked up.

So essentially what you're saying is that, apart from a goal against Rangers, a fantastic assist against Celtic and a brilliant hat-trick, he's been pish?

Is this a double bluff?

I really have to disagree. Wasn't there yesterday so can't comment, but against Celtic I remember him slipping and giving the ball away once, apart from that his ball retention was superb, he worked his baws off and kept Ledley and Ki in check. Plus he had a brilliant assist and a decent effort . Against Hibs, again his ball retention was good and he kept Miller, who is one of their best players, extremely quiet. He's not the all action player he was before, but it's no coincidence he's came into the team and performances and results have picked up.

Spot on. He's been fantastic for us since he's returned. Good passing keeps the ball, scored 4 assisted a few what more can he do?

maybe rudi wasnt at his best yesterday but it was not the greatest surfaces to try and play on it was a cross between a ploughed field and a plate of porridge.

Archived