5 wins out of last 6

Rudi's Left Peg

Rudi's Left Peg

If someone was to tell me 2 months ago that we'd take 15 points from 18 in 6 matches I would have bitten their hand off!

Please note that apart from the mare against Killie, we have not conceded a single goal in the other 5 matches, zally has made a massive difference.

Only Celtic have a better goals against record and we're in the top 3 I believe for goals scored this season.

To show just how good we've become let's dismantle Hamilton on Sunday!

Hearts Heritage

If someone was to tell me 2 months ago that we'd take 15 points from 18 in 6 matches I would have bitten their hand off!

Please note that apart from the mare against Killie, we have not conceded a single goal in the other 5 matches, zally has made a massive difference.

Only Celtic have a better goals against record and we're in the top 3 I believe for goals scored this season.

To show just how good we've become let's dismantle Hamilton on Sunday!

Err, It's 13:00 on Saturday. :whistling:

Another early kick off, is it on ESPN ?

No, Scotland are playing at Murrayfield the same day. I can remember when football and rugby was on at the same time!

Hearts Heritage

No, Scotland are playing at Murrayfield the same day. I can remember when football and rugby was on at the same time!

Not very often.

Rugby normally kicked off earlier because there were no floodlights at Murrayfield.

Jambof3tornado

5 wins out of 6 and we haven't played as well as we can! Plenty more to come and 2 massive players to come back into the team. Begs the question of whether we could afford to lose shooter and driver if the money is good?

1williegibson

inevitable we will lose driver and wallace at some point.doubt it will be this january as clubs may question their fitness and will not take a chance this time round. great news for us if they are still here in january as we will need a large pool of players to choose from. just like any other team with ambitions to finish in top 3 and good cup run

scott herbertson

Not very often.

Rugby normally kicked off earlier because there were no floodlights at Murrayfield.

About 1 - 2,000 fans would arrive in Tynie at half time (when they used to open the gates and you could come in for free) on rugby days in the early 70s

Great current form but of course we will win some and we will lose some.

Hopefully (and the signs are there that) we'll win more than we'll lose.

I'm just delighted that we have Jim, Billy and Gary in charge. They care passionately about the club and they get the best out of players.

That's good enough for me; and that's what makes me put the odd defeat into perspective.

Not very often.

I can remember going to a Hearts match and a Scotland match on the same day

Hearts 1-0 Dunfermline?? I think Alan Mclaren maybe. And Scotland v Ireland (Rugby world cup 1991) :thumbsup:

Just checked it was 12th October 1991 :P

I remember lots of Taffies turning up at Tynie, when Wales were at Murrayfield and we were playing Aberdeen at Tynie ... They'd obviously followed the red scarves ... 70s ...

Archived