Shoutbox !

Tiberius Stinkfinger

I concur.

I'm assuming they're not about, poor show. Could've had it open for the Manure match....

:down:

Better off without the shoutbox tbh. I enjoy reading back over a 'match thread' after a game, some good laughs in there, not the same in shoutbox as it disappears after the game.

Better off without the shoutbox tbh. I enjoy reading back over a 'match thread' after a game, some good laughs in there, not the same in shoutbox as it disappears after the game.

Good point and I like to do same!

Also, the 1st week or so it seemed quite good but this week there were so many completely inane/childish "patter" posts, it was just a waste of time!

Good point and I like to do same!

Also, the 1st week or so it seemed quite good but this week there were so many completely inane/childish "patter" posts, it was just a waste of time!

Colin, the shoutbox is for young people. :thumbsup:

Colin, the shoutbox is for young people. :thumbsup:

"Childish" isn't really about age, and some of the most inane infantile rubbish was coming from those who, whatever they might think, have left youth far behind.

Point is, as a quick fire alternative to the match day thread, it's degenerated into something that bears absolutely no relationship to its original purpose!

Point is, as a quick fire alternative to the match day thread, it's degenerated into something that bears absolutely no relationship to its original purpose!

A thought-provoking observation, IMO.

How busy was the match thread today?

Tiberius Stinkfinger

He is actually correct, it was extremely childish at certain points.

I did contribute to the stupidity of it all as well at certain points and feel thoroughly ashamed.

Sorry JKB.

He is actually correct, it was extremely childish at certain points.

I did contribute to the stupidity of it all as well at certain points and feel thoroughly ashamed.

Sorry JKB.

Get that cilice on! :ninja:

Tiberius Stinkfinger

Get that cilice on! :ninja:

Been on since 5pm.

Just about to dip my gonads in a pot of boiling water (salted) to complete the days punishment.

Reasonably busy!

Don't know if anyone else was in the same boat as me, and gave up on Shoutbox because the only place you could get anything on the game/other game score etc. was on the Match Thread.

According to Shoutbox at one point, I think Motherwell had scored a barrowload of goals to beat Hibs -

it was absolutely "hilarious"!!! (NB For those who don't recognise sarcasm, please be warned, that last statement is loaded with it!!!)

Geoff Kilpatrick

Reasonably busy!

Don't know if anyone else was in the same boat as me, and gave up on Shoutbox because the only place you could get anything on the game/other game score etc. was on the Match Thread.

According to Shoutbox at one point, I think Motherwell had scored a barrowload of goals to beat Hibs -

it was absolutely "hilarious"!!! (NB For those who don't recognise sarcasm, please be warned, that last statement is loaded with it!!!)

Some people in Shoutbox think that is amusing. TBH, they are soon ignored.

Some people in Shoutbox think that is amusing. TBH, they are soon ignored.

To be honest, that kind of skubala is, in a way, manna from heaven for me!

It gives me the opportunity to show what I've learned getting my Phd in Extreme Grumpiness!

If it wasn't for that tripe, what with the results and refs over the past week, what the hell is there left to grump about!!!

Guest GhostHunter

Shoutbox is open - but with a warning.

Any repetition of yesterday will see warnings handed out and the Shoutbox Closed.

Archived