Offishul Hearts V StJohnstone thread

Jack Torrance

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will take any sort of a win today, but gutt feeling is 2-0, Big Kev to bang one in & Temps to carry on his great form with another goal. Come on the JAMBOS!!!

Jack Torrance

Be happy with a win of any kind TBH

Ditto, but what's wrong with bigging ourselves up now and again. Hope we can build some momentum.

:thumbsup:

Jack Torrance

I will take any sort of a win today, but gutt feeling is 2-0, Big Kev to bang one in & Temps to carry on his great form with another goal. Come on the JAMBOS!!!

I'm really excited by wee Temps. Maturing into a great player. Takes everything that's thrown at him and just gets on with it.

Be happy with a win of any kind TBH

Have to agree, 3 points would be massive today. It's been an up and down season so far, after two great wins this week its important that we win today to make a push at a third place finish.

Captain Scarlett

Confident of a win but it wont be easy we seem to struggle against them lately but our away form is good so 2-0 :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Jack Torrance

Any win will do.

I fancy 1 - 0. Big Zal feeding off the scraps from a corner.

I love it when he does his mazey donkey Dave McPherson runs.

scott herbertson

3-0 Temps first to score :D please

1-2

Think we'll have a poor first half and JJ will gee them up

Elliot (sub) and Kyle

With our recent record against this lot, any win will do, not bothered who scores as long as we score. We're way behind in the League table from the bigottbrothers, Motherwell just go along steadily so the priority is catching them first. To think where we would've been had we not dropped all those stupid home points against St Johnstone, Dundee Utd, Motherwell and Kilmarnock, the Rangers game was always going to be destined for a Rangers victory with the usual helping hand from the GFA's beloved men in black.

Anyway, nothing less than a victory will do today.Saints form is poor so losing shouldn't be an option.

winston churchill

Mon the Hearts

Any less than 3 won't do.

:thumbsup:

motherwell

kilmarnock

falkirk

dundee hibernian

stjohnstone.

just some of the teams we have not beat yet this season.

Have to agree, 3 points would be massive today. It's been an up and down season so far, after two great wins this week its important that we win today to make a push at a third place finish.

I think we'll get 3rd place anyway. Motherwell will eventually hit a bad spell

berrathanhibs

motherwell

kilmarnock

falkirk

dundee hibernian

stjohnstone.

just some of the teams we have not beat yet this season.

i am up in Perth for the game already and hoping for three points. Mon the jambos

I love it when he does his mazey donkey Dave McPherson runs.

Just wish he would try passing the ball at the end of them - give it to Temps or Rudi and get in the box.

im confident we will do the business today. the team have been looking good recently and confidence is high. just hope the lads ain't over confident and become complacent.

I'm at work so I'm going for a skive and listening to it on my phone.

cmon the jambos!!!!

Team news . Kello; Jonsson; Bouzid; Zaliukas; Palazuelos; Mrowiec; Black; Templeton; Skacel; Elliott; Kyle. Subs not used: Balogh; C Thomson; Barr; Stevenson; Novikovas; Glen; Elliot

Were all getting carried away with ourselves again,seen all this before :ninja:

cue the j.j is a dinosaur and "i'll no be back as long as Romanob runs the show" threads at 17:45.

in all seriousness people should remember our record there something like one win in 10 years.

Team news is in. Kello; Jonsson; Bouzid; Zaliukas; Palazuelos; Mrowiec; Black; Templeton; Skacel; Elliott; Kyle. Subs not used: Balogh; C Thomson; Barr; Stevenson; Novikovas; Glen; Elliot

winston churchill

Team news . Kello; Jonsson; Bouzid; Zaliukas; Palazuelos; Mrowiec; Black; Templeton; Skacel; Elliott; Kyle. Subs not used: Balogh; C Thomson; Barr; Stevenson; Novikovas; Glen; Elliot

same starting eleven

have we suddenly turned into some other club?

hearts fans taking a league game for granted? deary ****.

It's bizarre.

I'll be pleasantly surprised if we win today.

Saints looked dreadful against well mid-week...so they will be up for the game today. Hope we are up for it as well. Early goal would be nice to settle the team down.

Kalamazoo Jambo

Team news is in. Kello; Jonsson; Bouzid; Zaliukas; Palazuelos; Mrowiec; Black; Templeton; Skacel; Elliott; Kyle. Subs not used: Balogh; C Thomson; Barr; Stevenson; Novikovas; Glen; Elliot

Good to see a consistent team selection :thumbsup:

Tiberius Stinkfinger

yep. a draw up there is a good result.

For a Hobo maybe !!!

I DEMAND 3 POINTS......

Got a radio link please !!!

Pretty please..

Nelly Terraces

Their home record is pants, our away form is very good. I'm optimistic for today. If we show the attitude from the last 2 games then we can have this.

Saints won't be able to live with the Hearts team of the last two games.

Let's hope that's the Hearts team that turns up today.

The Real Maroonblood

Were all getting carried away with ourselves again,seen all this before :ninja:

Correct. The kiss of death has now been established on this thread.

Its been a long time baby

There you go, just said on RS that St Johnstone looking to put a end to 4 defeats in a row!!

Mmmm...not so sure of a Hearts win now!!

Archived