Highland Hearts possible bus to New Year Derby

Rudi Hates Hibees

Rudi Hates Hibees

I'm trying to get numbers together for a bus to the New Year game. If there is anyone interested please let me know as soon as possible.. The bus would be leaving from Inverness with pick-ups on route if requested.

Thanks.

Rudi Hates Hibees

pick up in newtonmore and you can put me down for a seat :thumbsup:

That wouldn't be a problem. There are a few showing interest but nothing definate as of yet. I'll keep you informed.

the windae cleaner

That wouldn't be a problem. There are a few showing interest but nothing definate as of yet. I'll keep you informed.

good man .. maybe a couple more but will let you know :thumbsup:

I'm trying to get numbers together for a bus to the New Year game. If there is anyone interested please let me know as soon as possible.. The bus would be leaving from Inverness with pick-ups on route if requested.

Thanks.

Definitely interested, Paul. Me plus one. Would get on in inverness if you manage to sort something out.

Cheers

Rudi Hates Hibees

Ok, A wee update on the New Year bus. I've found a company willing to do it at a reasonable price. Everyone interested please PM me with names and number of seats required as well as where you live so i can try sort out pick up points. The sooner the better guys. :thumbsup:

Thanks.

What time do you reckon leaving Inverness? I will advertise it up my way and maybe could get a group from Ulla to get down to meet bus :)

Thanks.

Pick up in Rosyth? A certain mr F was meant to sort it out :whistling:

Thinking of doing bus for Aberdeen game on the 11th dec so if anyone interested please let me know and also if you want seats on the NY day derby bus please let Paul know by Wednesday as need to get it booked and numbers confirmed.

the windae cleaner

deffo in for this one ... pick up in newtonmore ... need rough times as i will be a bit hungover

p.m me the details please :thumbsup:

deffo in for this one ... pick up in newtonmore ... need rough times as i will be a bit hungover

p.m me the details please :thumbsup:

you travelling back or staying at mine?

the windae cleaner

you travelling back or staying at mine?

depends on times and stuff ... might have a darts tourney on the 2nd so may be coming home ...unless a mighty win and the prospect of stayin out on the pishh all night keeps me in the burgh :thumbsup:

Rudi Hates Hibees

I will probably be in Grantown On Spey so would be interested.

A pick up can be made in Aviemore. :thumbsup:

Rudi Hates Hibees

Any chance of a stop for a drink on way back, possibly in perth?

A stop can be arranged for the way home if it's something everyone whould be interested in :thumbsup: Can I count you in sir?

Rudi Hates Hibees

Ok a few PMs have been sent. Looks like the bus will be departing from Alness between 6 and 6.30ish. I will get the other pick up points and times posted when I hear back from the bus company.

Anyone still interested PM me or email [email protected]

Thanks.

:thumbsup:

New to kickback but i have 8 possibly 10 season ticket holders from perth looking for transport to new years day game. Is there space in your bus?

Rudi Hates Hibees

New to kickback but i have 8 possibly 10 season ticket holders from perth looking for transport to new years day game. Is there space in your bus?

You have a PM. :thumbsup:

• 3 weeks later...
Rudi Hates Hibees

Just a wee update.

There are limited seats left on the bus. So if anyone is still interested they better be quick.

I'll get pick-up times sorted at the start of the week and will post them on here and our Facebook page.

Thanks.

Rudi Hates Hibees

Bus times are as follows:

Rileys Inverness 7am

Co-op Newtonmore 8am

Dunfermline Town Train Station 10am

There are still 3 seats available so if anyone is interested get in touch asap. Additional pick-ups can be made if required.

Cheers.

the windae cleaner

Bus times are as follows:

Rileys Inverness 7am

Co-op Newtonmore 8amDunfermline Town Train Station 10am

There are still 3 seats available so if anyone is interested get in touch asap. Additional pick-ups can be made if required.

Cheers.

Nice one m8 :thumbsup:

remaining seats should go :thumbsup:

Archived