• David TEMPLETON
    • Stephen ELLIOTT
    • Kevin KYLE
    • Ryan STEVENSON
    • Craig THOMSON
    • Suso SANTANA

portobellojambo1

Time to vote again.

Think there are a fair few potential winners from last night. Thought Kyle and Elliott did a sterling job up front, the midfield performed well and the back 4 looked safe (our most inactive played was Kello, so easy did we make his night overall (although when called upon he did all that was required of him). I went for Elliott on Saturday and overlooked the overall performance of David Templeton. However I, personally think it would be silly to overlook his contribution last night. Not only was he a constant attacking threat but he helped defensively in making their left hand side look totally inept. for that reason I'll go for David Templeton.

MODS - Could you sticky this for a couple of days please. Many thanks.

Templeton for me.

Special mention to Black, Mrowiec and...in fact....everyone! Best performance of the season for me.

Hannibal Lecter

It's pleasing to say that the MOTM vote could have went to several players on Wednesday night. I'm really stuck between Temps and Black though. Decided to go with Temps.

Also really pleased with the team performance as a whole as well as many individual performances.

Black got my vote, he got kicked all over the park & still got up! Temps close 2nd but whole team played well. Just getting voice back to normal

I cant believe I'm the only one to vote for the much maligned Bouzid.

He was immense on Wednesday and solid again this afternoon. Its taken a bit of time but he's starting to really come good.

I went for Ian Black, just stood out a bit more than the rest of an excellent team.

Johanes de Silentio

I cant believe I'm the only one to vote for the much maligned Bouzid.

He was immense on Wednesday and solid again this afternoon. Its taken a bit of time but he's starting to really come good.

He was mate! :thumbsup:

I voted for Black, incidentally!

Shouts for Mrowiec, Templeton and Elliott - who were all outstanding.

My vote though, goes to Ian Black who had his best game for Hearts, three days after his best-game-to-date against Hibs.

The win was a great team performance.

Archived