TV in the Tunnel

Ross992

Apologies if this has been posted elsewhere but couldn't see it and thought it deserved a mention! Favourite moment of the game last night when the TV camera cut to Lennon and Ledley watching the game on the small TV!

The look on both their faces was priceless!!

Steve_Jersey_HMFC

That was funny!

Its interesting all these things ESPN get to do like filimg the dressing room at half time or talking to the managers pitchside during a game, or filming that last night

You wonder whether they asked the Premiership about these innovative new features, probably got told where to go, but the SPL desperate for cash said aye

Must admit I love when they interview the managers during the game, just waiting for the time there is a goal or a bad tackle during the interview and the manager starts going mental "**** sake ref"!!

That was funny!

Its interesting all these things ESPN get to do like filimg the dressing room at half time or talking to the managers pitchside during a game, or filming that last night

You wonder whether they asked the Premiership about these innovative new features, probably got told where to go, but the SPL desperate for cash said aye

it's possibly came from the espn us side as they have cameras in the dug outs and interview coaches during the game as part of the baseball coverage.

it's possibly came from the espn us side as they have cameras in the dug outs and interview coaches during the game as part of the baseball coverage.

I recorded both games on my v+ box, and Sky also interviewed JJ on the touchline during the derby on Sunday. So it seems to be becoming the done thing with SPL games, don't know about any others.

Big_Hearts_Runner

The best part was that they knew they were being beamed out to the live audience as the when the camera panned to the mini tv it was the same feed so they must have saw themselves.

The best part was that they knew they were being beamed out to the live audience as the when the camera panned to the mini tv it was the same feed so they must have saw themselves.

Took a pic of them on my phone and put it on this thread earlier :sweat:

It was priceless seeing them stand their in all their tic gear with their heads dropped, arms miserably crossed and their wee sad faces looking at the wee sh*tty telly on the floor. Brilliant.

Anyone else spotted the bottle of bubbly behind the telly? :thumbsup:

That was funny!

I noticed last Sunday against the welts that they interviewed JJ once each half(I think) but no interview with Mr Blooms(not that hes got **** all interesting to say anyway). So can managers say yae or nae to these impromptu interviews or is it "part of the deal" with ESPN? Seen McCoist giving one or two as well.

Archived