Neil Lennon (Merged Threads)

alwaysthereinspirit

jamboinglasgow

Can someone at Celtic please buy Lennon a book with the rules of football in it. Its a common misconception that just because you get the ball first then it is perfectly fine. If the tackle is persumed as dangerous then regardless of getting the ball or not it is a foul and most likely a red card.

And I love the comment I read from a Celtic fan yesterday who claimed if that was a foul even though Ledley won the ball then it should have been a penalty against Dundee United. Well no, one is a dangerous tackle the other is a legitimate move to get the ball away. Face it that was never a penalty.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Paulie Walnut

Did anyone else notice something strange about Neil Lennon's teeth last night?

When he was having one of his many wee tantrums last night he revealed his front teeth which had some sort of black stuff all over them. It was disgusting. I can't find a picture online but I'm pretty sure you'd be able to see it from the 'extensive' highlights on the BBC website.

If you happened to notice this or can find it now, do you think it's:

a. Rotten teeth

b. Marmite

c. Loads of old bits of twiglets

d. He's chewing tobacco

e. He's just really minging and probably smells of dandruff and dead skin?

Also, why are his eyes so pink and watery?

Apart from that he's lovely.

The Old Tolbooth

Can you believe the absolute front of that horrible little ******, in the Daily Ranger he's quoted as using Jim Jefferies in his defence! :o

He states "Jim Jefferies is currently serving a touchline ban, we can't all be wrong" :o

The bare faced cheek and hypocrisy of that is galling! Jefferies is serving a touchline ban because we were wronged at Parkhead with all the major decisions going for Celtic that day, is he really THAT thick to come out and state something like this which would effectively mean that he disagrees with the refs decisions at Parkhead in their 3-0 win and that Celtic's goals should have been chalked off, and Temps should have been awarded a penalty for assault in the second half?

You couldn't make it up! :lol:

Can you believe the absolute front of that horrible little ******, in the Daily Ranger he's quoted as using Jim Jefferies in his defence! :o

He states "Jim Jefferies is currently serving a touchline ban, we can't all be wrong" :o

The bare faced cheek and hypocrisy of that is galling! Jefferies is serving a touchline ban because we were wronged at Parkhead with all the major decisions going for Celtic that day, is he really THAT thick to come out and state something like this which would effectively mean that he disagrees with the refs decisions at Parkhead in their 3-0 win and that Celtic's goals should have been chalked off, and Temps should have been awarded a penalty for assault in the second half?

Problem is, as a player, he got away with murder up here. No referee was ever willing to stand up to him. And like an unruly child he now thinks he can do whatever he wants.

The irony of course being that JJ came out and APOLOGISED for being wrong in his criticism that day :lol:

Lennon is a complete tit.

Hearts Heritage

As I've said on other threads. It is very odd that Celtic have started questioning referees decisions now.

For years they have maintained a silence over most things around dodgy decisions . Witness the Andy Davis affair . That cost Celtic the title in the end.

Hopefully they will reap what they sow.

Snake Plissken

Most pleasing.

If he wants to blame officials for his side's poor performance, I say long may it continue. I hope the board and supporters blame the referee rather than look inwardly and address any problems the side have.

Rangers also lost, I didn't hear anything untoward from Smith who seemed to accept his side deserved to lose and will no doubt be looking to rectify the situation. This is why Rangers will win the league and Celtic will not. One will realise his team have been beaten fairly and will look to improve, the other will blame everyone but himself.

One of the wee enamel ones beside the sponsor's T on his jacket. You can see it quite well in the highlights when he's bleating about being sent up the tunnel :)

Could he have gotten a smaller one? :geek:

Toad!

Archived