Neil Lennon (Merged Threads)

alwaysthereinspirit

Hearts Machine

Unless he is saying on ething in public, and another in the dressing room, then he is a seriously deluded young man. They were never dominant, never in thegame, and his selection of Samaras was one of the main reasons I thought we had a chance tonight.

Under his so called leadership, Celtic have failed in the 5 hardest matches they have played. Rangers last season at Ibrox, Ross County in semi final, champions league qualifier against Braga, Europa cup qualifier against some crappy mob, and then away to us tonight. Even worse, they have failed to score in any of these games with a record of goals against 12, goals scored 0. Let him keep the job and bring them down.

AAh, the sweet little Greek girl with the beard? Seed-Spiller! Andrex share-holder. :yucky:

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But....But, he asked a question of the 4th. That`s all. All that swearing LIVE on the telly, that wasn`t him, it was the bad Poppy People.

Don`t you know anything? Refs/GFA are SO anti-"Celtc" and their "Bloostained" history. Tutt friggin` Tutt. :o

It looked like Lennon was actually wearing a poppy.

Hearts Machine

Sorry. Never saw that.

He definitley forgot his eyebrows and lashes though. I saw that much. :lol:

Geoff Kilpatrick

I look forward to Vlad's statement asking for his fines back, given Bitter Lemon's ability to rant and rave about everything. Utter arsehole!

Back of the Bus

That ginger scroat is a despicable, horrid, disgusting excuse for a human being.

"If the referee doesn't see it, the standside linesman should see it" ....... But at Tannadice the wee ginger fudball moans about linesman interfering with the refs decision....... What an absolute sack.

Just saw the highlights on ssn. Theres a great highlight of lennon and ledley in the tunnel watching the game. both sad erses!

Cant see why he's complaining about the red, shocker! Even if there was a touch on the ball.

"If the referee doesn't see it, the standside linesman should see it" ....... But at Tannadice the wee ginger fudball moans about linesman interfering with the refs decision....... What an absolute sack.

Spot on mate. Was a hand ball but nothing the ref could've done. Wrong side of linesman and referee.

Here's the interview with the wee ****** here.

Surely he has to get hauled up for this?!!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/scotland/9178026.stm

It would have been so much worse for him had the interviewer actually done his job.

Lennon says the Ledley tackle wasn't even a foul and the interviewer just carries on without even dwelling on the point.

I parked the car behind the boy over the roads car tonight but I might ring the DVLA and ask for clarification as to weather I should have parked in front of it????

What a total erse Lennon is.

He has had issues with just about every decision made involving ra sellik this season.

Hopefully won't be long before the powers that be get tired of his continual whining and hand him a substantual fine.

Fozzyonthefence

I look forward to the SFA punishing this vile little man.

You'll be waiting a long time - they haven't got the balls.

One more outburst showing him up for what he really is. Vile.

i am convinced he is an Alien, if you look at his eyes there is something strange going on :turned:

The man is a total tool...........just listened to his beeb interview and he doesnt once give us any credit, despite the fact we totally outplayed them.

He is using the ref's performances to deflect away from his teams.......it was same against the huns, when they deserved to lose also.

Mind you, he is the perferct manager for that classless mob.....vermin the lot of them!!

He said on Radio Scotland after the game, and I quote " I havent been told why I was sent off. He just came over and pointed at me. Its a scandalous decision. I'll be seeking clarification but he'll no doubt be MAKING UP HIS STORY as we speak"

Now tell me, in what way is that any different from Hearts being hammered for questioning the integrity of offficials.

What Lennon has got away with in the last 3 weeks has been shameful

I look forward to Vlad's statement asking for his fines back, given Bitter Lemon's ability to rant and rave about everything. Utter arsehole!

Totally agree and Levein should ask for his back after that Killie game a few years ago as well. Absolute disgarce that Lennon is allowed to come out with this guff.

He said on Radio Scotland after the game, and I quote " I havent been told why I was sent off. He just came over and pointed at me. Its a scandalous decision. I'll be seeking clarification but he'll no doubt be MAKING UP HIS STORY as we speak"

Now tell me, in what way is that any different from Hearts being hammered for questioning the integrity of offficials.

What Lennon has got away with in the last 3 weeks has been shameful

The SFA simply cannot turn a blindeye to this one. He's a very bitter little troll and will hopefully be given a lengthy ban for his troubles.

Nelly Terraces

If, after tonights latest slavering of garbage to spew from this human sewers gob, along with his touchline antics of a total spongo, the GFA don't throw the book at him, then they never will. No way can he get away with this.

Just wanna say well done to the ref tonight, he totally stood up both the pre match intimidation that has come from this clubs sick minded and deluded manager, and the disgraceful tactics this welts team deployed tonight.

Lennon, you're a mug. ***** do one.

Graceless prick, seems to think he can mump about every single decision without consequence. Won't be satisfied till he gets 99% of all decisions in a bloody match.

Considering Ki and Samaras both could have walked, he can't really complain about the one red card his side got. And as for that hand ball, I take it he didn't spot the dangerous high boot from 50, sorry 45 yards away?

Despicable little man, I'm so glad the result, our performance and his banishment to the stand have pissed him off so much!!!

Celtic will not win the league this season and a big part of the reason why is Neil Lennon attacking officials week in, week out.

Happened to us, it is happening to them.

Was nice to be on the other side of it tonight! :thumbsup:

Graceless prick, seems to think he can mump about every single decision without consequence. Won't be satisfied till he gets 99% of all decisions in a bloody match.

Considering Ki and Samaras both could have walked, he can't really complain about the one red card his side got. And as for that hand ball, I take it he didn't spot the dangerous high boot from 50, sorry 45 yards away?

Despicable little man, I'm so glad the result, our performance and his banishment to the stand have pissed him off so much!!!

Another top post.

Then you had Baloney waving imaginery cards in folks faces and when Thomson came on and decided to do the same Baloney started greetin at him. So there was a wee spell where they were having a go at each other....

All I'll say is: Get it right Roond ye ya cheating diving little toad.

Brick Tamland

After being sent to the stand Lennon takes a couple of steps towards the stand hits the red mist then turns and squares up to the 4th official and the lip readers amongst us will clearly see Lennon, call him a "******* dickhead"

Lets hope that gets mentioned in the referees report.

Yep. Looked to me like Stevenson was raising his hands to protect his face from the high boot. 100% red card and disgraceful behaviour from Lemon. It was always going to happen when the little t*** came under pressure and I'm sure the celtic board are aware of that. Hopefully they'll keep him long enough to bring plenty more shame on the club.

I P Knightley

One of the wee enamel ones beside the sponsor's T on his jacket. You can see it quite well in the highlights when he's bleating about being sent up the tunnel :)

John Gentleman

One of the wee enamel ones beside the sponsor's T on his jacket. You can see it quite well in the highlights when he's bleating about being sent up the tunnel :)

Lennon wouldn't know how to spell 'Remembrance Day' let alone articulate its history. I fully support him as 'ra Sellick manager though. That's because he's a nut job and the inevitable downward spiral has begun. He's simply too unintelligent to do the job.

I've no love for Rangers either, but at least Wattie can behave with some decorum.

It will be interesting to see how the SFA handle Lennon. After Tannadicegate, I don't think they'll give Lennon a 4 match ban, even though JJ got that for excessive behaviour. Whats' the bets its swept under the carpet :down::down::down:

Back of the Bus

Must be pish being Lennon though eh? Not only the manager of one of the most repugnant clubs in existence, but he has to look in the mirror every day and see an odious, Neanderthal wee toad staring back at him with the face of a scalded scrotum.

Bet ye he keeps a manky hoose as well.......

FTH

he brings nothing of any good to the scottish game. he's only a force for mayhem and disruption. any other club apart from celtic would be embarrassed to have him as manager right now and would be clamping down on him. celtic wont.

lennon is a disease. a disease which is harming the health of scottish football. why don't the SFA take their medicine?

Just been on reporting scotland that he is facing a touchline ban :)

he gets an automatic 2 match ban for his dismissal.

for what he's contributed this season alone he should be facing another 20.

he wont serve a single game more than the first two.

Steve_Jersey_HMFC

Not only the manager of one of the most repugnant clubs in existence, but he has to look in the mirror every day and see an odious, Neanderthal wee toad staring back at him with the face of a scalded scrotum.

Your description + this pic :lol:

lennon.bmp

Did anyone else notice something strange about Neil Lennon's teeth last night?

When he was having one of his many wee tantrums last night he revealed his front teeth which had some sort of black stuff all over them. It was disgusting. I can't find a picture online but I'm pretty sure you'd be able to see it from the 'extensive' highlights on the BBC website.

If you happened to notice this or can find it now, do you think it's:

a. Rotten teeth

b. Marmite

c. Loads of old bits of twiglets

d. He's chewing tobacco

e. He's just really minging and probably smells of dandruff and dead skin?

Also, why are his eyes so pink and watery?

Apart from that he's lovely.

I'm struggling to recall a series of events in one week that have pleased me more in my time as a Hearts fan.

This Lennon business is just the icing on the cake.

HAMMERED PLEASE SFA.

Thunderstruck

How likely is it that he will be busy composing an apology to Ref for getting it wrong about the Ledley tackle, for his outburst leading to his sending off and for defaming him in post-match interview?

About as likely as Ledley apologising publicly to Ian Black in the way that Black apologised to Jelavic. In other words, you have a better chance of winning lottery without buying a ticket.

Archived