Aberdeen Board Meeting Today

Gigolo-Aunt

Do you know where I can find the MM after-match interview? Heard he was adamant they did well. blink.gif

Its on the BBC Scottish football part of the site.

TBH, its not that good. I was wanting him to lose it - but he is still in denial.

down.gif

An Aberdeen fan phoned up Jim Traynor last night with his three top candidates for the job.

Fat Jimmy Tango ******* Calderwood

or

wee Ginger ****wit Gordon Strapon

or

BINGO SHOOOSH

oh how I laughed...

It's hilarious just how badly this guys career has gone since he decided against taking the Hearts job.

He left Motherwell with the fans hating him and calling him all sorts of horrible things and now he's taken Aberdeen to their heaviest ever defeat.

Good job Mark. :thumbsup:

It's hilarious just how badly this guys career has gone since he decided against taking the Hearts job.

He left Motherwell with the fans hating him and calling him all sorts of horrible things and now he's taken Aberdeen to their heaviest ever defeat.

Good job Mark. :thumbsup:

We love the Magoo! ;)

Miller Jambo 60

NEWFLASH

Paul Gascoigne has just been spotted outside Aberdeen manager Mark McGoo's house with 2 fishing rods, 4 cans of lager, and a bucket of KFC.

:whistling:

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Luv that bud

letsmakesomenoise

An Aberdeen fan phoned up Jim Traynor last night with his three top candidates for the job.

Fat Jimmy Tango ******* Calderwood

or

wee Ginger ****wit Gordon Strapon

or

BINGO SHOOOSH

oh how I laughed...

Stuart Milne is a tight@rz - I predict the Bearded Maestro will be appointed Player Manager!

Archived