Plans for tomorrow?

Beats

Getting the bus at 7.40 into Diannes pool hall for a few refreshments :thumbsup:

Taxi along to the Station bar about 12 with a few vodkas to make the journey more enjoyable.

Wander down to the dump and 3 points :thumbsup:

Off Monday so tomorrow night could be messy.

What about the rest of you?

Any decent pubs around princess street to watch the game tomorrow?

Dunno but there's a wee shite green structure 10 mins away from town that is showing it. :thumbsup:

Dunno but there's a wee shite green structure 10 mins away from town that is showing it. :thumbsup:

Wish i had a ticket, unfortunatley i am confined to watching the game in a pub.. besides i can't handle the stress of being at the game not good for my ticker! :ahhhhhhh:

Guest jambomickey

got a game against leith athletic tommorow morning, from there into the shandon, from there down to the dark side of town for another famous victory.

Guest juvehearts

all meeting up in lloyds bar at 11:30 sharp for a few light refreshments & then onwards over the bridge of doom to this shitehole to watch he thrashing of hibs.

Diane's for 10, pop along to Middletons a wee bit before opening at 12.30.

Afterwards, it's once more unto the breach, dear friends.

Up for 7.30 to watch the first half of the Arsenal-Newcastle game and get the fry up on the go, before a couple of mates come round for the 8.15 kick-off. Not quite as good as going to the match, but as good as it gets for me the now.

Archived