Celtic v Aberdeen

Paolo

It is not often I will take amusement from a Celtic win but this could be an exception.

Mark McGhee deserves everything he gets.

Hope we do not leak as many on Wednesday or tomorrow for that matter.

7-0.

How do you like them apples McGhee.

He can't survive much longer, although I hope he does, taking them nowhere but down the way.

Its been a long time baby

Get on to aberdeenmadMB,its a good read!

Kind of agree wi the guy for enough aberdeen players to be sent off for the game to be abandoned! If this were Hearts I would, just get the players to chop down every celtic player that goes past them and the game will be abandoned, proberly win the re match and it would be a hit across the world on youtube!!

Kind of agree wi the guy for enough aberdeen players to be sent off for the game to be abandoned! If this were Hearts I would, just get the players to chop down every celtic player that goes past them and the game will be abandoned, proberly win the re match and it would be a hit across the world on youtube!!

There wouldn't be a re-match. Celtic would be awarded the win, and Aberdeen would be hit with a fine.

The game doesn't get replayed. A 3-0 win is given, although I'm not sure what the situation is if the score is higher than that already.

Toxteth O'Grady

And Celtic have only had SEVEN shots on target, according to the BBC stats...

Now that's what you call good refereeing :rolleyes:

How can u possibly score 9 goals when you have to play against all 4 officials aswell as your opponents!!?? Celtic have done the impossible!!! :blink:

As has been said many times before on here, i'm glad he went all B A Baracus on us and didn't want to get on that plane. :thumbsup:

Is this Aberdeen's worst ever defeat?

Not sure. Did they not get humped 6-0 of Celtic a few seasons ago as well?

How can u possibly score 9 goals when you have to play against all 4 officials aswell as your opponents!!?? Celtic have done the impossible!!! :blink:

It's a miracle!

:rolleyes:

BangkokHearts

A heavy Aberdeen defeat is cause for celebration IMO.

Cheers!

Seymour M Hersh

Is this Aberdeen's worst ever defeat?

Don't know about that but cannot be far off the biggest ever SPL win.

Its been a long time baby

The game doesn't get replayed. A 3-0 win is given, although I'm not sure what the situation is if the score is higher than that already.

Didnt know that,mind us losing 4 players at ibrox and think i heard if we lost one more the game would be abandoned, (bookies wouldnt have paid out on a rangers win).

Is a 3-0 win given as penalty for any abandonment in cases like this? What if the score was 0-0? Would the team who had no one one sent be given 3pts? Dunno the rules on this!!

Archived