Todays Matches,

benny

7-0 by FT I reckon :whistling:

Wouldn't be the 1st time either.

I'd hate to be a sheep. Matching Rangers time and again and lying down to their ugly sister time and again.

Celtic 4-0, a second penalty and goal from Stokes.

the sellic really do get the shity end of the stick from referees.

thank god he never got on that plane :thumbsup:

Sounds of things they were deserved. They will be calling for the ref to be sacked as he didnt send off langfield though!

How often over the last few seasons have Motherwell got a loan signing wrong ?

Not much I wouldn't have thought.That Blackman looks a great piece of business just as the guy from Everton was before him.

Commander Harris

I'm not very keen on Celtic(to say the least) but absolutely delighted that their northeast counterparts are getting a doing. ?

I'm not very keen on Celtic(to say the least) but absolutely delighted that their northeast counterparts are getting a doing.

What's good is that they'll get a false sense of confidence and will be all the more ready for a hammering on Wednesday night thumbsup.gif

Snake Plissken

I'm not very keen on Celtic(to say the least) but absolutely delighted that their northeast counterparts are getting a doing. ?

That's the way I see it.

Let's face it, they get results like that all the time and while seeing them lose is most pleasing, it's delighful to see the sheep take a hammering. I would love for them to go down as they should have in 2000, though I fear they'll be saved by league reconstruction again.

Aberdeen are absolute shite.

There's going to be a reasonably "big" side going down this year I reckon.

8-0 now

Archived