So who is our ?19,000 a week player ?

Paulie Walnut

Dr Ian Malcolm

He didn't actually say the player was on a ?19k p/w wage. It's including team bonuses, indivdual bonuses, flat and car. Granted its a lot of money, but to say we're paying some that much per week is a bit misleading.

Miller Jambo 60

He does say that it includes flat, car and bonuses.

Not that it makes it ok but at least we save on bonuses most weeks :whistling:

(It always astonishes me that somebody who may be paid >?500k per year is offered allowances for flats and cars but I guess that's all part of the package)

Right enough cant affiord a flat and car at 19000 a week :woot: :woot: MUP

Paulie Walnut

He didn't actually say the player was on a ?19k p/w wage. It's including team bonuses, indivdual bonuses, flat and car. Granted its a lot of money, but to say we're paying some that much per week is a bit misleading.

What is misleading about it, the player is getting all of this so he is still earning ?19k. If you get a company car and house with your job its still part of your salary.

The real reason Neil Jancyk left is because he was on ?95k per week and we decided to cut costs. True story.

So you're guessing Lee Wallace then.

must have held a gun to romanovs head if it is him.

No way is it ruben, our most readable player, seeing as he only uses one foot and even the dumbest oposition player can read the way he opens his body to pass the ball, dead give away, every time. Maybe the claim was past tense. As VR was shipping high earners on, might not be here anymore.

Footballfirst

The person on the reputed 19K is actually on a relatively low basic, but this is ramped up significantly by appearance money and win bonuses, together with the value of a car and flat.

The payment in question was a single one boosted by back to back wins and is NOT his typical salary.

Sauce? HP preferrably :whistling:

Ginger God Is Back

I love it when someone posts this kind of a thread..

Utter rubbish based on hearsay....I mean we are almost at the stage in threads like these when...My Cousins Nieces Boyfriends Grannys Third Nephew Removed.....had tapas with Ruben and Suso and when both got pished on two bottles of Cerveza started singing Paul Harcastles song 19....and the next thing is someone is on ?19K per week and its on here....

I love it when someone posts this kind of a thread..

Utter rubbish based on hearsay....I mean we are almost at the stage in threads like these when...My Cousins Nieces Boyfriends Grannys Third Nephew Removed.....had tapas with Ruben and Suso and when both got pished on two bottles of Cerveza started singing Paul Harcastles song 19....and the next thing is someone is on ?19K per week and its on here....

But that's not it this time, is it. This time, it is John Robertson, a guy that still works for the club remember, saying it.

Quick question for you, are saying that Robertson is lying?

Hannibal Lecter

But that's not it this time, is it. This time, it is John Robertson, a guy that still works for the club remember, saying it.

Quick question for you, are saying that Robertson is lying?

Does he still work for us? Even though he is now East Fife manager...

Does he still work for us? Even though he is now Alloa manager...

I don't know for sure, but his job at East Fife is part time so he could be.

Hannibal Lecter

I don't know for sure, but his job at East Fife is part time so he could be.

I don't know where the hell I got Alloa from, must be the drink setting in.

it will be someone we priced out of a move, driver,wallace,etc...

Gordon's wages were put up to 21,000 a week before he left, i'd guess this is to try and make the teams interested not so interested.

it will be someone we priced out of a move, driver,wallace,etc...

Gordon's wages were put up to 21,000 a week before he left, i'd guess this is to try and make the teams interested not so interested.

If either of them had signed a new deal I'd go with that that but they haven't so unless it's Rudi I'd be gutted.

If either of them had signed a new deal I'd go with that that but they haven't so unless it's Rudi I'd be gutted.

Sorry I am gutted if it is Rudi but if anyone is earning more I'd be more than proper upset.

Driver signed a new contract last season or the one before. not sure when wallace last signed a contract. my suspicion is that it is Zal if none of the two mentioned above

chester copperpot

Its Suso, he's on 500 per week basic, but makes the rest up in tips from his part time job waitering in the Gorgie Suite after matches.

Unless I've missed something, zaliukas isn't even a contracted hearts player? He's still on loan, is he not?

Archived