To late to be a Jambo?

HMFC2009

I am from Glasgow a Rangers season ticket holder but is too late to become a full time Jambo? always my so called 2nd team but now i love Hearts as my main team, is too late to switch sides? thoughts> the only Hearts game i went to outside Rangers was the shit Hamilton (sending off of Bouzid and Stewart) is it acceptable to swith now? thoughts? ps none of my family support the Hearts i just finnd myself loving the Hearts.

You chose to be a Rangers fan, please stay a Rangers fan. As much as I despise them there is nothing worse than a turncoat

You chose to be a Rangers fan, please stay a Rangers fan. As much as I despise them there is nothing worse than a turncoat

Please dont switch teams :yucky: , once a ranker always a ranker.

MOD EDIT

FTH

22 in a row.

Wayne Wayne

Doctor FinnBarr

I am from Glasgow a Rangers season ticket holder but is too late to become a full time Jambo? always my so called 2nd team but now i love Hearts as my main team, is too late to switch sides? thoughts> the only Hearts game i went to outside Rangers was the shit Hamilton (sending off of Bouzid and Stewart) is it acceptable to swith now? thoughts? ps none of my family support the Hearts i just finnd myself loving the Hearts.

FTH

Someone once told me that you are more likely to change your wife than your football team.

You're either a tube or a Hobo (perhaps even both!)

Whether a wind up or not, I find it strange that in the OP's previous posts he refers to Hearts as 'we' and then 9 months down the road he jumps out of the closet, so to speak.

Seeing as some on here have a soft spot for the Teddies, I see no reason for the sentiment being reciprocated. Still very strange.

sad, very, very sad.

Grammar - shocking. Idea for a thread - worthless. Sense of humour - non-existant.

You Sir, are a verminous tramp from Lochend.

people in glasgow dont refer to hearts as 'the hearts' (the same goes with the hibs) - its an edinburgh thing. Others have pointed out why this is a piss poor wind-up, i just thought i'd point out another reason why it's woeful.

Archived