what do you love about kickback

superjack

what i love the most about kickback is the eternal optimism just before a derby.

seeing a list of everyones favourite goals(and watching the videos)

reading the health and safety tips for crossing the most dangerous bridge in history(beats the 1 in saving private ryan)

and being reminded that i support Edinburghs premier team , not Edinburghs second team(whitehill welfare)or Edinburghs third team(i can't bring myself to say it)

and this

I h\ve never seen as much optimism going into a derby that what has been on ehre this week. This means we will probably lose on sunday. <_<

what i love the most about kickback is the eternal optimism just before a derby.

seeing a list of everyones favourite goals(and watching the videos)

reading the health and safety tips for crossing the most dangerous bridge in history(beats the 1 in saving private ryan)

and being reminded that i support Edinburghs premier team , not Edinburghs second team(whitehill welfare)or Edinburghs third team(i can't bring myself to say it)

and this

I'll say it for you........SPARTANS !

I really love the way folk can post the most random request for almost anything and someone somewhere on JKB either has what it is or knows exactly where to get whatever it is!

the windae cleaner

I really love the way folk can post the most random request for almost anything and someone somewhere on JKB either has what it is or knows exactly where to get whatever it is!

ok gies yer ticket for sunday then ??

god loves a trier :thumbsup:

Archived