Lech Poznan v Man City and Liverpool v Napoli

The Old Tolbooth

Henry shaking his head in disbelief, he probably can't believe what the **** he's got himself into!!

Major investment coming in January I hope! :thumbsup:

As long as Woy isn't spending it on shite like Carlton Cole. :thumbsup:

CavySlaveJambo

They're a bad lot,Napoli.

Policed as Highest Risk

Oh, Roy needs to go, don't trust him with the money. Or more importantly the Youngsters. Look at Dani Pacheco he is at least decent when did he last feature? Liverpool's future is the Youngsters.

Hmm Henry not happy

Ecclestone coming on.

CavySlaveJambo

Got it caught up to the game, BUT in doing that I missed the goal, usually when delay TV is reading 0:00:00 you think it is live.

How the linesman didn't see it and actually do something about it is one of the great mysteries? What are they actually there for?

Have to say the only positives are the youngsters, none of them have looked out of place.

Penalty!

Much better 2nd half.

Pleased with the youngsters again don't know why they're not played more often.

Shelvey, Spearing and Kelly have already shown that they're not out of place. First time I've seen Ecclestone and he was OK too. Chuck in Pacheco and there's the future.

Mr Gerrard though...that's more like it!

CavySlaveJambo

Chuck in Pacheco and there's the future.

What has happened with Pachecho? Seems to have been frozen out of the first time.

Well if you don't know then look it up -- you have internet access don't you :teehee:

I think Francis Jeffers walks in Rene Higuita's shadow.

What has happened with Pachecho? Seems to have been frozen out of the first time.

Apparently Woy sees him as a wide player and he's playing there in the reserves before being brought into the 1st team. :unsure:

Pretty crap imo. He's a great wee player who would be better as the support striker in the middle.

jamboinglasgow

Much better 2nd half.

Pleased with the youngsters again don't know why they're not played more often.

Shelvey, Spearing and Kelly have already shown that they're not out of place. First time I've seen Ecclestone and he was OK too. Chuck in Pacheco and there's the future.

Mr Gerrard though...that's more like it!

I am not a Liverpool fan but I do think it is something Liverpool should of done a while ago, bring through their youngsters as they do have talent there. As you say those three did not look out of place in that team last night (and were better then some of the senior players.) I would also like to see Wilson used a bit more, I think he will be a special player for them, not quite Hanson but certainly a great CB.

Also does anyone know how Alex Cooper is getting on at Liverpool, I know he is in the reserves but does he get a regular game?

I am not a Liverpool fan but I do think it is something Liverpool should of done a while ago, bring through their youngsters as they do have talent there. As you say those three did not look out of place in that team last night (and were better then some of the senior players.) I would also like to see Wilson used a bit more, I think he will be a special player for them, not quite Hanson but certainly a great CB.

Also does anyone know how Alex Cooper is getting on at Liverpool, I know he is in the reserves but does he get a regular game?

I've asked the question about Cooper Jig, just waiting on a reply or three...

Kelly didn't play last night but did in the 1st match at RB. I'd also like Wilson to get some game time.

But for me Pacheco is the real star but he's not being allowed to show it....

JiG, from what I've gathered Cooper has been promoted from the Academy, broke into the reserves last season.

Now at Melwood and may have had a couple of appearences in the reserves this season. The guy I asked is going to keep me updated although he can't make most reserve matches due to work but has said he'll watch the match next day having recorded it.

I'll let you know.

Archived