Reserves away at United

Ryan Gosling

I take it Pinigol is not playing as I didn't see his name mentioned on the website?

Will he be in contention for the reserve game against Rangers.

Commander Harris
I think the same, Commander.

2-2

but he might be right if the game continues like that!

Aye, its a right dull and boring football set up Levein is overseeing up in Dundee....

Yeah, 4-1 semi final wins, taking game to Rangers at Hampden, humping 3rd biggest club regularly, top 4 all season in league, great team spirit and organisation were every player wants to play and knows their job.

Manager of the year by a mile.

1-4 and 1-3 in the SPL this season not to mention the 0-4 at Tynie at the end of last. Seems a club with a fraction of our resources and facilities are taking the pesh out of us. Oh, but wait they have a manager.................

Not good. Then again given how we defended last week at Falkirk, it's not a surprise. Suppose at least we scored a couple.

We also managed to keep up our wonderful record of losing four goals to Dundee United. Seems like the reserves want to match the first team.

Ryan Gosling

oh my god it was a reserve game with loads of young players and disinterested out-of-favour first teamers and it still turns into 'romanov is a ******, where is our manager?'

oh my god it was a reserve game with loads of young players and disinterested out-of-favour first teamers and it still turns into 'romanov is a ******, where is our manager?'

Indicitive of the club from top to bottom more like. Rotten to the core.

What was the team? Did any of the 'returning stars' play?

Ryan Gosling
What was the team? Did any of the 'returning stars' play?

Jose did. Some Lithuanians and U19s who played well on Saturday.

Jose did. Some Lithuanians and U19s who played well on Saturday.

Cheers. No Aguiar, Pinilla, McCann, Kingston? No Makela?

Ryan Gosling
Cheers. No Aguiar, Pinilla, McCann, Kingston? No Makela?

Dunno, haven't seen the team, going by what the official site said this morning.

Aguiar probably won't play this season, getting fit is a massive step alone.

Pinilla might play in the rangers reserve game. Dunno about the other 2.

Commander Harris

it's hardly surprising. even when the reserves won 4-2 we got a 10 pager that ended up getting locked! :confused:

Some people are a joke. It's a reserve game, who the hell cares?

Maybe you wouldn't end up a charicature of yourself if you saved criticising Romanov for when it's actually relevant.

Nucky Thompson
Yeah, 4-1 semi final wins, taking game to Rangers at Hampden, humping 3rd biggest club regularly, top 4 all season in league, great team spirit and organisation were every player wants to play and knows their job.

Manager of the year by a mile.

Maybe you should contact them to see what next years ST prices are.

Dundee Utd

Tannadice Park

Tannadice Street

Dundee

tel. 01382 833166

You and Jammy T should be able to get one behind Craig and the home dugout seeing as they only have about 3000 hard core fans:cool:

Might just be a reserve game but surely as they have thrashed us in the league, been in a cup final and just thrashed us again in reserves it is safe to say that a team with far less resources and you could argue less gifted players is indeed superior to us and that the reason could very well be a proper manager in charge.

Believe :D

Dundee Utd

Tannadice Park

Tannadice Street

Dundee

tel. 01382 833166

You and Jammy T should be able to get one behind Craig and the home dugout seeing as they only have about 3000 hard core fans:cool:

Maybe you should dress like a grown up............:mw_rolleyes:

It's a reserve game, who the hell cares?

If you actually knew anything about how a successful football club is run maybe you wouldn't slaver so much pish and defend the indefensible at every turn. Not only do we have a rubbish first team in an average league but the teams underneath that we are led to believe the future lies are equally as mediocre.

Dundee Utd

Tannadice Park

Tannadice Street

Dundee

tel. 01382 833166

he he

not sure what your point is mate?

Dundee United are better than us this season.

More entertaining

More effective.

Motherwell are better, more entertaining, more effective.

Even fecking Hibs are more effective nowadays

I cant and dont want to support any of these teams but it doesnt take away from the facts.

Given you appear to be more of a Romanov fan than a Hearts fan shouldnt you be about to set up shop in Kaunas for their new season. You'll get a closer view of Romanov and, given how popular he is, there wont be much crowd between his nadgers and your mouth.....:P

If you actually knew anything about how a successful football club is run maybe you wouldn't slaver so much pish and defend the indefensible at every turn. Not only do we have a rubbish first team in an average league but the teams underneath that we are led to believe the future lies are equally as mediocre.

A bit like you?

I do NOT defend the indefensible at every turn. I just think it's right to criticise when there is actual point to doing so and I don't come across as a broken record.

And excuse me for defending my football club and its' players. I grew up with loads of Hibs fans as friends, maybe its' just a habit. I am a Hearts fan after all.

Expert on how football clubs are run are you? And how is that exactly?

Well, answer me this Brian Clough. If the reserves are so important how come St.Mirren and not Rangers or Celtic were top of the league a couple of weeks ago?

Archived