Is there an Away Season Ticket next season?

laranjinha

Drylaw Hearts
Doesn't look like it.

They probably sold less than a hundred for this season.

IIRC they only sold around 170 in the first Season they were available, so your estimate is probably abour right.

Pete Seeger

Thats a shame. It's worked really really well for me this past 2 seasons with not having to worry about getting tickets and never having any problem receiving them. Fair enough it wasn't that popular but i reckon the majority of away season ticket holders including myself and my mates would have renewed. Ah well

chester copperpot

Another thing, whats the point in the loyalty points now.

I have not sent in an application this season for an away match, except for the semi final.

There's just no need for it now.

portobellojambo1
Another thing, whats the point in the loyalty points now.

I have not sent in an application this season for an away match, except for the semi final.

There's just no need for it now.

I agree Andy, see no reason to have a loyalty points system until such time as the team on the park is good enough to encourage the sort of numbers who travelled in the first few months of the 2005/06 season. I see they actually plan on carrying forward 10% of this season's Loyalty Points total to next season, without the team on the park it is pretty pointless, its the same faces at virtually every away game.

I didn't bother with an AwayST this season, and would not have got one for next season, as there is no point, those of us who go home and away can get our tickets without any problems.

Pete Seeger
****. Means between 15-20 trips to Tynecastle rather than getting the tickets direct.

Thats my thoughts. I don't understand why they've binned it. Doesn't make any sense to me

****. Means between 15-20 trips to Tynecastle rather than getting the tickets direct.

Indeed. I am very unhappy at their withdrawal. I don't work in Edinburgh. I am not a member of a Fed bus. OK for PJ1. Mucho hassle for me.

Why Hearts can't look after their customers for once beats me. Shoddy. I'm down for 3 homes and 3 aways - now I'm even thinking about giving the home STs a miss. If Hearts don't want my money, why should I bother? 3 grand's nothing to Mr Romanov, right? And I've had nothing but grief on Loyalty Points since they introduced them, I have no confidence in getting tickets for Parkhead and Ibrox. Maybe this for me is the straw that breaks the camel's back.

Drylaw Hearts
Thats my thoughts. I don't understand why they've binned it. Doesn't make any sense to me

I think there may have been pressure from other Clubs to ditch this scheme.

All the SPL Clubs were having to make our matches all ticket which apart from the OF and the Hobo's was completely unnecessary.

All of the games outwith these teams, you were able to pay at the gate.

It was an unnecessary cost printing thousands of Tickets when only a fraction were being used.

PresidentRomanov
I think there may have been pressure from other Clubs to ditch this scheme.

All the SPL Clubs were having to make our matches all ticket which apart from the OF and the Hobo's was completely unnecessary.

All of the games outwith these teams, you were able to pay at the gate.

It was an unnecessary cost printing thousands of Tickets when only a fraction were being used.

The pressure was a result of the clubs having to wait for the money from Hearts.

lets hope its an end to unecessary all-ticket games. :eek:

pay at the gate is the future (except for the weej and the :107years: stadium)

Drylaw Hearts

I thought that initially but looking at the website it states that loyalty points will again be on offer.

It looks as though the Away Matches will still be All Ticket after all.

Bizarre.

Been to the ticket office recently? I wouldn't get tickets sent to me direct if you paid me to. :P

hear hear

Archived