Valencia v Rangers

Gigolo-Aunt

Think we all know how Rangers will set themselves up, fair play, its served them well.

However..

Hope they lose an early goal and Valencia go to town in a spanking of epic proportions.

thumbsup.gif

Think we all know how Rangers will set themselves up, fair play, its served them well.

However..

Hope they lose an early goal and Valencia go to town in a spanking of epic proportions.

thumbsup.gif

^

This

Dik Mar Van Nostrilboy

my pal who stays over there now is at the game tonight, he just sent me a text sayin that all the rangers fans have started rioting in the main square, huns = no class!

We know Rangers will try to keep it tight and not give anything away.

However, when you look at the Valencia side they have the quality to win tonight.

I would enjoy a good horsing though. :thumbsup:

Apparently no crowd there.... :unsure:

All we need now is for Bursapor to score and win the game against Man flu. Bursapor will be 1 point behing Rangers with two games to go....

Love for Rangers to get knocked out of Europe, weegie madia would be sick after all the talking up they have been doing for the mighty Wattie and Rangers.

Disappointing to see the lack of love for our brethren on this thread. Will someone think of the coefficient? :(

Shame on you all. :angry:

Cairneyhill Jambo

Ha ha. Feckin superb. Her Majesty's Eleven are getting a right royal shafting up the pineapple fritter tonight.

Stuff the co-efficient.

The Old Tolbooth

Disappointing to see the lack of love for our brethren on this thread. Will someone think of the coefficient? :(

:lol:

He he he yes it's me Chuck Dung drowning in the tears of yet another failure by Glorious Glasgow Rangers and wishing them well in the Europa League.

I worry for the future of Heart of Midlothian, just thought I'd remind folk of what I've been saying since 2005. Walter, what did you make of that?

The People's Chimp

Another goal for Eto'o, Spurs 2 Inter 1

Just made me a few quid that. Happy days. Now hopefully Spurs can hold out for the win. thumbsup.gif

The co-efficient has been discussed at length and the intelligent consensus is the lower the better for all except the OF. The co-efficient is only ever mentioned these days by closet huns on the troll.

The Mighty Thor

3-1 spurs

Bale has tore Inter a new one again set up 2 of the goals

Agreed. He's been fecking awesome again tonight.

Archived