Papacgate

givememychoice

givememychoice

Just seen the sportscene clip of papac barging into the ref having run over to confront him over a decision he disagreed with. So...5 match ban? Hounded out of the country? or not even mentioned....

Well at least we now know the officials weren't being racist or xenophobic when they targeted Miko! That was just the journos!

So it is just plain old bias and corruption...again.

Reason: to add big word ;-)

There are more conspiracy theories banded about here regarding Hearts and the SFA than there have been worldwide about JFK.

What a load of nonsense.

The refs in this country are crap and the SFA couldn't organise a pi$$ up in a brewery.

End of story.

All hail. They're not in the pocket of the "GFA," there is no conspiracy. You've got to be well odd to want to put up with that amount of abuse .

We should look on this as a golden age of refereeing. If it carries on like this there will be feck all of them left to abuse in ten years time. Who'd want that week in week out?

Not that I'm going to put my pathological hatred of the breed aside, mind....

givememychoice

There are more conspiracy theories banded about here regarding Hearts and the SFA than there have been worldwide about JFK.

What a load of nonsense.

The refs in this country are crap and the SFA couldn't organise a pi$$ up in a brewery.

End of story.

We had the SFA admitting the ref was more lenient in the old firm game. So, we have them accepting that there are different rules for different teams/matches.

What a load of nonsense.

End of story.

I worry for you if you genuinely believe that it is just down to incompetence.

The SFA is benter than a Mexican copper.

I worry for you if you genuinely believe that it is just down to incompetence.

The SFA is benter than a Mexican copper.

It really is frightening how naive some people on this board are. Do these people never go to games!

What a load of nonsense.

End of story.

Iam honestly at a loss as to how you can assume its just down to being crap!!

Archived